Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated May 17, 2012
pissed off

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 14, 2012
 
this school needs to be weeded out big time the teachers SUCK unless you have money or are up the right persons ass your child gets shit on! i have children in the middle school and elementary side and let me tell you most of them are on the elementary side that need to go !!!!!
true

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 15, 2012
 
pissed off wrote:
this school needs to be weeded out big time the teachers SUCK unless you have money or are up the right persons ass your child gets shit on! i have children in the middle school and elementary side and let me tell you most of them are on the elementary side that need to go !!!!!
its been this way for years...
justice

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 15, 2012
 
Glad my grandchildren no longer attend that so called school.
that girl

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 15, 2012
 
Is Bradshaw still out there?
Odd

Hamburg, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 16, 2012
 
pissed off wrote:
this school needs to be weeded out big time the teachers SUCK unless you have money or are up the right persons ass your child gets shit on! i have children in the middle school and elementary side and let me tell you most of them are on the elementary side that need to go !!!!!
You state that the children that do not have money or are not "up the right person's ass" are getting shit on. Please explain. Are the teachers teaching one class differently to certain children than the way they teach it to others? Why are some children graduating ready for college while others are not? They attend the same classes, do they not?
pissed off

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 16, 2012
 
well ODD you are very ODD yes they are attending the same classes but unless you are some one they have known forever you are treated as a dumb ass . you are not treated like a parent that is or has been there friend forever you are low class they think low of you just like everyone now days does but i have 3 children in Scott city school and 2 on elementary side and 1 in middle school and let me tell you i have had so many problems with the elementary side it is crazy i don't mind the dress code at all but when my other son can have on the same jeans my other son is getting in trouble for i think that's bull !let alone the last thing they did was sent home a sad story about a teacher and I myself have a huge heart so i tryed to help by sending in what they asked for for making a cook book let alone got one of the cook books and whe i get it home the thing i sent in was not even close to what i had sent in but it had my kids name under it so i call and they say stuff happens ! yes i will stick to it SCOTT CITY SCHOOL SUCKS !!!!!! they need new people on the elementary side bad and the principal is just a BITCH i have called many times and she is never there or to chicken shit to talk to me !
Just like their mother

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 17, 2012
 
Maybe your kids have learned how to run sentences together and not use puntuatuion like you. Maybe they are looked down apon at school because their mom is a loser who runs to Topix to complain instead of going to the school board or PTO. Get off the computer and use that time teaching your kids not to be so "white trashy" like you, so maybe they can have a chance in life.
Spell check please

Chaffee, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 17, 2012
 
Just like their mother wrote:
Maybe your kids have learned how to run sentences together and not use puntuatuion like you. Maybe they are looked down apon at school because their mom is a loser who runs to Topix to complain instead of going to the school board or PTO. Get off the computer and use that time teaching your kids not to be so "white trashy" like you, so maybe they can have a chance in life.
You're a douche. Please do not try to correct someone elses grammar when you yourself have many spelling & grammar errors. Try again please.
Just like their mother

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 17, 2012
 
You're right, I should have used spell check. Sorry I spelled "punctuation" and "upon" wrong. 2 spelling errors does not = many. I guess my other points must be valid, since you did not mention anything about them.
not

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 17, 2012
 
Not your spelling or punctuation it's the fact that your going off on the messenger and not the message. If you don't believe the problem she talking about exist's then you my friend are the biggest dumb-ass on topix and I don't care if everything else you do is perfect!!!
Spell check please

Chaffee, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 17, 2012
 
Just like their mother wrote:
You're right, I should have used spell check. Sorry I spelled "punctuation" and "upon" wrong. 2 spelling errors does not = many. I guess my other points must be valid, since you did not mention anything about them.
Definitely.
not

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 17, 2012
 
not wrote:
Not your spelling or punctuation it's the fact that your going off on the messenger and not the message. If you don't believe the problem she talking about exist's then you my friend are the biggest dumb-ass on topix and I don't care if everything else you do is perfect!!!
Besides I believe one good personal attack deserves another.
Just like their mother

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 17, 2012
 
I know the problem does exist, but topix is not the place to address it. I went off on her becuase of her approach to the situation and because her reasoning was not valid. She is complaining about the school messing up a cook book. What does that have to do with how her kid is treated at school or his education? She should address her issues with the school through the proper channels, and not "act a fool" when she does it.(I bet that won't happen though...)
pissed off

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 17, 2012
 
Just like their mother wrote:
I know the problem does exist, but topix is not the place to address it. I went off on her becuase of her approach to the situation and because her reasoning was not valid. She is complaining about the school messing up a cook book. What does that have to do with how her kid is treated at school or his education? She should address her issues with the school through the proper channels, and not "act a fool" when she does it.(I bet that won't happen though...)
Too let you know ! I did take it to the school! and about me and putting it on here kiss my ass thats why this is here so i can blow off steam !calling me white trash is soooo grown of you! and yes I know the school is messed up and I am not the only one who thinks this and just to let you know my children are all strait A students so talk about my children again or better yet quit being a chicken shit and state your name i would love to met the worlds best person in person !
YEP

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 17, 2012
 
I know what you are talking about PO. We moved there and my kids grades fell. They were making A's and B's at the previous school. We moved out of Scott City and moved to Jackson and they are back to making A's and B's. My advice to you if at all possible MOVE!!! It has been deep seeded with the way they are and it will never change.
pissed off

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 17, 2012
 
Thanks yep , yes i know we had moved here from Jackson and we really wished we had not!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Scott City Forum right now

Search the Scott City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 7 min REAL AMERICAN PAT... 96,679
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 9 min Huh 248
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 48 min Responsibility 808
Renee 2 hr Guest 1
Troy young (Oct '13) 2 hr Guest 3
How to get post removed 14 hr Guest 8
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Tue Amenfarts 143
•••
•••
•••
•••

Scott City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Scott City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Scott City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Scott City
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••