Saint Clair, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

Judged:

Nobody gives a sh*t where he is. And if your gonna try to use his ex as a cover up make sure you SPELL THE NAME RIGHT YOU DIPSHIT!!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

Wow if your gonna act like your Sherri at least spell her damn name right you f**kin retard!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

Judged:

Oh and this is probably kelby Rodgers who started this BS because she has no life except being a fat wh**e!
Sherri SprEnger

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

Don't forget match made in heaven cause she is a pill popper right along with him! Great girlfriend there Kelby! Bahaha!!!
Kelbi Rodgers

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

I think it's bullshit how his ex girl Kristin just now claiming she got a baby with him . It seems like his whole family hates me but I don't care we still going to get married anyway .why all his ex girlfriends can't let us live our life I'll never know but I can't stand any of you females so get a life and leave us alone . Kristin that includes you and your bitch daughter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Just want to say, if you are going to use someone's name "Kelbi" be sure you spell the name right. Thanks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Your cheating on him anyways. But I guess he wouldnt know that since he's locked up.
Close friend of Robert

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

They aren't together anymore so get your shit streight before you get on her running your mouth I hope they never get back together honestly she is a bitch and I personally think he should go after his baby momma she is cute and thick really preety and is a very loving and careing person . She also has her own place and ride she has her shit together and that's what he needes in his life . And he deserves better than kelbie she is been brought up on welfar we all know she will never get her a real job
No1Cares

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

really kelbi is a wh*re and robert is no one worth fighting over
Who cares

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Kelbi nothing but a n****r loving bit** but I saw Robert the other night with his ex girl Kristin
deep south girl

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

realy hows that becuse she just got married.if she was with this a*shole wher was her husband?
Who cares wrote:
Kelbi nothing but a n****r loving bit** but I saw Robert the other night with his ex girl Kristin
deep south girl

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

well she likes to lie and there is no baby i know this for a fact bc she lives with me. and if she did have a baby it would not be very nice to call a baby a bitch. i hope when you have kids pepole dont get on topix calling them names, children are blessings not porfanity names. god bless you kelbi i hope you and robert make many meth babies together. you desirve each other and kristin has better things to do than worrie about two meth heads.
Kelbi Rodgers wrote:
I think it's bullshit how his ex girl Kristin just now claiming she got a baby with him . It seems like his whole family hates me but I don't care we still going to get married anyway .why all his ex girlfriends can't let us live our life I'll never know but I can't stand any of you females so get a life and leave us alone . Kristin that includes you and your bitch daughter
kristin

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

for any one out wont no kristin lieing bi she never had baby and if she did the state would have it.do not listing to her everything comes out of damn mouth is lie she never no how tell the truth if she did it would come one hell of storm.she not worth anything in my book and yes desver better then her. kristin back stabbing bitch i hate her.
Someone who knows

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Why the he**are you all running your mouth about her she is a good person she deserved to be treated with respect why are you useing her name she never gets on this shit any how
LittleOlMe

Perryville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Kelbi Rodgers wrote:
Seriously, I don't know any of you and nor do I know whether there really is a child, but You Kelbi Rodgers have got to be the lowest piece of shit on here. How are you going to call a baby a bitch or any name for that matter? I hope you get your life together one day and realize how much of an immature dumbass bitch you are/were!(like I said I don't even know you, but for you to call a baby a name, you are scum)
Kelbie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

That was not me calling anyones baby a bitch. I would never treat a child like that and if anyone on here really new me they would frist kno that is not how you spell my name. Second They would know I love kids. And as the shit with Kristen goes.
I have no beef with her. I should have opened my these people.
Someone who cares

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Kelbi nobody can stand you just face it ok
zzz

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Him and Kelbie are having a baby. This is the second time. She miscarried the first one. Wish them the best

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Scott City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Scott City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance