Go to last page| Jump to page:

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2011

Went there and the food was really great. I had the Cheeseburger basket. 1/3 Lb. Cheeseburger, French Fries, Coleslaw, and Pickle, for 5 bucks.
michelle gaither callihan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2011

The burgers are great and had the steak sand it was great. The owners are very dedicated and very nice,I hope everyone in town supports this new establishment

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2011

Have been twice, LOVE is! Had the shrimp basket, wonderful, had cheesburger and potato skins. Great. Potato skins are so good , they are made fresh not the frozen ones. My g-daughter even liked the chicken basket and potato skins and she is very picky. The owners seem very nice aand friendly. Let's all support them and not start the negative crap. Thanks, Someone who likes to eat out and not drive to Cape.

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2011

guest wrote:
Have been twice, LOVE is! Had the shrimp basket, wonderful, had cheesburger and potato skins. Great. Potato skins are so good , they are made fresh not the frozen ones. My g-daughter even liked the chicken basket and potato skins and she is very picky. The owners seem very nice aand friendly. Let's all support them and not start the negative crap. Thanks, Someone who likes to eat out and not drive to Cape.
Where is it located?

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2011

It's in the building between Larry's 24 and Auto Tire and Parts. The sign on the the street says lunch box but it's not what it is now. It's really good and I think it's only going to get better from what the owners say.

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2011

Agree the food is terrific, a nice change of pace from Bob's Food Liner and Bergoffs Cafe. The owners owned and operated a bar and grill down in Charleston for 15 years, so that tells me they are established in the food service industry. They recently moved to Kelso, and chose Scott City to bring their famous Charleston cuisine to our town.
Curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2011

So who are the new owners?
Curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2011

I tried the potato skins and cheeseburger and both were very good. Give it a try!
Michelle Gaither Callihan

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2011

Had the BBQ pull pork it was great,husband had grilled chiken sand, it was great, the food is just good. You need to try it, at a good price..

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

We had the bbq pork sandwich today, two sandwiches and onion rings, just over $14 to go. Sorta expensive, but the taste and quality of the food quickly overcame our sticker shock. Very delicious indeed. Best of luck to the new business owners!
Old Country Guy

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

It sounds like the food is good. The next time I am in Scott City I will have to give the place a try.

Thanks for the info.
OMG

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Burgers are great! Can't make up my mind if I like the hot wings or hot shrimp the most. Potato skins, onion rings, cheese cubes are great too. Place worth keeping in town. Give it a try!!
best-in-town

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

I love their bacon cheeseburgers! They have the best food of any I've tasted in scott city. Great friendly atmosphere.
wifeof1momof4

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

Their food is awesome! We have ordered from them at least a dozen time & everything is really good. If you like hot wings they are the best.

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2011

Love it, eat there at least 2 or 3 times a week/ Great food, very friendly owners, good service.
yeah

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

Judged:

i dont seem how that place stays open they dont even get that many poeple there to eat shut the place down put something there that is not going to suck every time i drive by there they have like 2 or 3 cars wow place must have bad food or the prices must be to high or they dont know how to cook one of the three
TRUTH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2011

don't get your hopes up people... it wont be there long... That building is cursed.... No one can seem to keep it running.
Opinion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2011

The food is really good. Burger, fries and soda for $6. Beats going to Burger King. If you people bashing it would actually try it, maybe it would survive.
Dog

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2011

Judged:

TRUTH wrote:
don't get your hopes up people... it wont be there long... That building is cursed.... No one can seem to keep it running.
Really? I walked in tonight and couldn't get a table...went back an hour later, still couldn't get a table...FINALY got a table...AMAZING FOOD!!! I had the fish it was great, wife loved her burger.
wow 1

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2011

you know what you people bitch and moan about a place that hasnt been in business long. if you dont like it go eat at that overpriced nasty ass food at burgoffs or what ever the hell its called for all we know it could be burcoff jack off. city limits has great food for a good price. again dont like it stay at home and eat your own nasty ass cooking.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of47
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Scott City Forum right now

Search the Scott City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chilli J 92,010
old women dressing like they are in their teens 8 hr lol 13
Who do you think is the worst land lord in Scot... 13 hr guest 1
John Maglone 18 hr good4u 7
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Mon SURPRIZE 6,870
fireworks? Mon sas 1
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) Mon guest 18,906
•••
•••
•••
•••

Scott City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Scott City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance