Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
28,041 - 28,060 of 49,520 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Skipper

Saint Louis, MO

#32513 May 9, 2012
Bend over little buddy and I'll show you some nasty.
sickning wrote:
You all should have your own little island so all the freaks can live together. Then you can leave everyone else out of your nasty lives.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#32514 May 9, 2012
Honest AbeL wrote:
It seems you are the one backed into a corner and can't come up with anything but personal attacks. That is typical. Need a tissue?
<quoted text>
Did I call you bat shit crazy? My, my, my, but aren't we sensitive.

I still maintain that North Killarney doesn't represent the nation. SCOTUS will ultimately rule.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#32515 May 9, 2012
http://www.salon.com/2012/05/05/republicans_h...

A new study shows that people who find things icky tend to be mean, conservative haters. They're also known as conservative republicans.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#32516 May 9, 2012
They just finished kicking you to the curb again. SCOTUS can't even be bothered to hear it
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I call you bat shit crazy? My, my, my, but aren't we sensitive.
I still maintain that North Killarney doesn't represent the nation. SCOTUS will ultimately rule.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#32517 May 9, 2012
So which one are you?
Marengo Jon wrote:
http://www.salon.com/2012/05/0 5/republicans_homophobic_wirin g_salpart/singleton/
A new study shows that people who find things icky tend to be mean, conservative haters. They're also known as conservative republicans.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#32518 May 9, 2012
Honest AbeL wrote:
They just finished kicking you to the curb again. SCOTUS can't even be bothered to hear it
<quoted text>
My God, but you're a drama queen. One southern state has a popular vote and we've been kicked to the curb. Guess what? My civil union is still legal and full marriage equality is coming. Again, you're pissed off because you're powerless to stop it.
Cool Hand Luke

Scranton, PA

#32519 May 9, 2012
What a great day! Obama just endorsed same sex marriage and then basically said but I'm not doing anything about it. He say's "I still believe it's an issue for the states".

He not only screwed you but himself in the same breathe! He and Biden are made for each other.

.
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>And so will North Carolina, eventually. We're waiting for a SCOTUS ruling, and you won't like it.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#32520 May 9, 2012
Are you really that poorly informed?

http://www.eggdonor.com/blog/2012/02/07/gay-m...
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
My God, but you're a drama queen. One southern state has a popular vote and we've been kicked to the curb. Guess what? My civil union is still legal and full marriage equality is coming. Again, you're pissed off because you're powerless to stop it.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#32522 May 9, 2012
Honest AbeL wrote:
Are you really that poorly informed?
http://www.eggdonor.com/blog/2012/02/07/gay-m...
<quoted text>
That's an opinion piece on a blog. Further, please read the headline above the article; it uses the word "may". Are you really that poorly informed?
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#32523 May 9, 2012
Cool Hand Luke wrote:
What a great day! Obama just endorsed same sex marriage and then basically said but I'm not doing anything about it. He say's "I still believe it's an issue for the states".
He not only screwed you but himself in the same breathe! He and Biden are made for each other.
.
<quoted text>
Non sequitur

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#32524 May 9, 2012
thank you, president obama for the amazing statement today

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#32525 May 9, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
There's the reality of this thread, and then there's your reality. Your "reality" isn't universally recognized. You might look at a Rorschach and see a pile of poo. We might look at the same Rorschach and see a fundamentalist a-hole. Granted, the difference is minuscule.
Here's a piece of reality pie for you, Mr. KiMare. For someone who loathes and detests (i.e., is disgusted by) anal sex, you spend an inordinate amount of time contemplating and writing about it.
Did you ever wonder why you're fascinated (and disgusted) by anal sex?
Are you insinuating I'm gay like you???

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#32526 May 9, 2012
Not Yet Equal wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you are not willing to punish straight people for doing more of the same thing you use to justify harming gay women and men.
Punish? Harm?

I'm literally trying to SAVE your a//!!!

I simply stated a medical/physiological fact, and you are having mental sphincter muscle charlie horses. Pretty telling...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#32527 May 9, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
thank you, president obama for the amazing statement today
Not surprising, he has been speaking out of both sides of his mouth on almost every issue around. He also represents about the same percentage that was just expressed;

"A majority of North Carolina voters on Tuesday approved a controversial amendment that will write a ban on same-sex marriage as well as civil unions for both gay and straight couples into the state Constitution, according to the Associated Press.

With most precincts reporting, the amendment was passing by a 61 percent to 39 percent margin."

The truth is, the closer gays get to marriage, the more the distortions will be exposed. A rude awakening...

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#32528 May 9, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you insinuating I'm gay like you???
1. I'm not sure what makes you think that; we certainly don't want you on our team.
2. I spend 0 time contemplating or participating in anal sex. And yet, you can't stop thinking about it.

The question remains; why are you simultaneously fascinated with and disgusted by anal sex?

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#32529 May 9, 2012
Try using google for a change. At least attempt to educate yourself. I know that won't happen
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an opinion piece on a blog. Further, please read the headline above the article; it uses the word "may". Are you really that poorly informed?
Samatha

Dallas, TX

#32530 May 9, 2012
Oh Yes, We can trust you to tell the truth about it!
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I'm not sure what makes you think that; we certainly don't want you on our team.
2. I spend 0 time contemplating or participating in anal sex. And yet, you can't stop thinking about it.
The question remains; why are you simultaneously fascinated with and disgusted by anal sex?

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#32531 May 9, 2012
Samatha wrote:
Oh Yes, We can trust you to tell the truth about it!
<quoted text>
Scatological reply.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#32532 May 9, 2012
Honest AbeL wrote:
Try using google for a change. At least attempt to educate yourself. I know that won't happen
<quoted text>
You really don't handle getting your balls busted very well, do you?

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#32533 May 9, 2012
I didn't get my balls busted. You can't even be bothered to look into something that concerns you. That is truly sad
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't handle getting your balls busted very well, do you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schaumburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 13 hr only one voter 1,909
Sears to cut retirees' $37 monthly health care ... Aug 31 shnuffmo 2
Bensenville police chase ends in Itasca (Oct '13) Aug 30 Judge Judy 2
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) Aug 30 Union Corrupt 7,561
baldwin town board members Aug 29 jeans lounge 1
Review: Paleteria Rosy (Apr '13) Aug 25 Terry Sheahan 4
Debate: Marijuana - Schaumburg, IL (Aug '10) Aug 24 naf 23
•••
•••
•••

Schaumburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Schaumburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Schaumburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Schaumburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••