Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 3,916)

Showing posts 78,301 - 78,320 of109,567
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

IN Defense of Israel wrote:
<quoted text>O'bama is doing something right-he sent a drone in to Pakistan and bombed a mosque full of muslims today just for the hell of it.
And a d!ickhead who rejoices at the death of innocents .... the Jew folks ... look and read the words of the Zionist Jew above here. Despicable. And these fkrs wonder why the world despises them!

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Petesick wrote:
<quoted text>
SoREPENT!!... a long spin on a SERPENT jew who REPENTS not and blasphemes against her saviour the WONDERFUL, COUNSELLOR, PRINCE of PEACE, EVERLASTING FATHER ...
The overweight SERPENT was just up from hell ... charmed by the music of Truth.
Issssssss it your masssssssster plan to bore people to death, Mr Creep? hssssssssssss (louder) hHISSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SERPENT Anal FAnny .... disappeared with a turn of its fat head .... down back into the hell of its life and fishing in its boat of leaves and dung.
More deep, incisive thought from Suzie? Keep repeating it and maybe someday it might become clever. Did jeebuz come to you in the night and give you a 'special gift' again?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
And a d!ickhead who rejoices at the death of innocents .... the Jew folks ... look and read the words of the Zionist Jew above here. Despicable. And these fkrs wonder why the world despises them!
Face it, Suzie. You're the one with a seething, uncontrollable hatred that eats you alive. It must really suck to be trapped inside your primitive thoughts.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

Lil Joey wrote:
I'm back soaked.... and very wet, from rain drops.
A
you fcuking retard... soaked and very wet is THE SAME FCUKING THIONG YOPU IGNORANT ASS......

youre the zoo keeper in your perverted hovel... john haggee should arrive shortly to splink you and your perverted relatives, while waiting for your stupid lord, who unfortunately doesnt soak your stupid fcuking skull and hovel with acid....
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Lil Joey wrote:
P.S. while joey at school (you know, a prestige college) they teach him to not read write and think so good !

"from rain drops"is the idiot like 8 ?

what the fcuk else is going to soak and or make you very wet you moroon... well, besides being thrown into the fcuking ocean with cement attached to your worthless body, you ignorant STUDENT...

did wayne finally croak ? if so, good !..
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Lil Joey wrote:
you know, you ignorant idiot... theres a saying , about being to stupid to come out of the rain.... well,that same principle applies to being too stupid to change clothes and or dry off "from your rain drops" before making a long drawn our fanatic post about your racism, perversion and blowwadness...

you pathetic perverted fcuking imaginary gatekeeping dolt.

dont you need to get soaked and very wet from bOObys splink drops ?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's fun to watch that lowlife squirm.
Like the sssssnakes he always writes about with that terribly droll "lisp?"
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clearly a d!ickhead with no grasp of the nuances of history.
Oh, tell us how much of an EXPERT you are in religious studies and Middle Eastern history. DO tell us of your various degrees from Oxford, Exeter, Hertford, and Cambridge. Why not give us a sample of one of your lectures?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, tell us how much of an EXPERT you are in religious studies and Middle Eastern history. DO tell us of your various degrees from Oxford, Exeter, Hertford, and Cambridge. Why not give us a sample of one of your lectures?
How very unstable of you to believe that only Oxford or Cambridge history graduates are those capable of understanding a Palestinian chapter of history relating to occupation, land grabbing, murder, theft and state terrorism. I suppose you would have halted a Beethoven concert and demanded where the great man gained his music degree? What a blast you Jews are here. Absolutely deplorable. Just in future regard all my words as sacrosanct. It will be far easier for you with this approach.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the sssssnakes he always writes about with that terribly droll "lisp?"
His philosophy is 'if it's not working, resort to worn-out gimmicks'.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
How very unstable of you to believe that only Oxford or Cambridge history graduates are those capable of understanding a Palestinian chapter of history relating to occupation, land grabbing, murder, theft and state terrorism. I suppose you would have halted a Beethoven concert and demanded where the great man gained his music degree? What a blast you Jews are here. Absolutely deplorable. Just in future regard all my words as sacrosanct. It will be far easier for you with this approach.
Another demonstration of your embellished self image, Suzie.
How unseemly of an invertebrate to assume it can walk upright.

You may now continue with your predictable serpent gag, underling.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Another demonstration of your embellished self image, Suzie.
How unseemly of an invertebrate to assume it can walk upright.
You may now continue with your predictable serpent gag, underling.
SREPENT!.. a long tail ... not much else ....

"Another demonsssssssstration of your embellisssssssssshed sssself image, Ssssssuzie.
How unsssssssseemly of an invertebrate to assssssssume it can walk upright."

Hissssssss (louder) HISSSSSSSSSSSSSS

"Assssssss for meeeeee, I jusssssssst ssssssssslide on my asssssssssssssss"

SoREPENT slid off back to hell awaiting the next charming music of truth.......

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Petesick wrote:
<quoted text>
SREPENT!.. a long tail ... not much else ....
"Another demonsssssssstration of your embellisssssssssshed sssself image, Ssssssuzie.
How unsssssssseemly of an invertebrate to assssssssume it can walk upright."
Hissssssss (louder) HISSSSSSSSSSSSSS
"Assssssss for meeeeee, I jusssssssst ssssssssslide on my asssssssssssssss"
SoREPENT slid off back to hell awaiting the next charming music of truth.......
In lieu of intelligent, at least you're unsurprising, Suzie. Tell me all about jeebuz today. Is he bound to save me whether I like it or not?
Woody

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

Spy sources in Moscow today made the astonishing claim that a US undercover operation may have sabotaged a new Russian Superjet plane that crashed in Indonesia two weeks ago.

The aircraft was on a demonstration flight aimed at securing lucrative orders when it slammed into a mountain killing all 45 passengers and crew.

‘We are investigating the theory that it was industrial sabotage,’ a GRU military intelligence source said.

The extraordinary Cold War-style claim echoes high-level allegations in Moscow that the US used powerful lasers to zap a Russian Mars probe seven months ago.

Other satellite launches – there have been half a dozen failures in the last 18 months – might be the work of US sabotage, raising the spectre of a sustained campaign against its technology by American secret services.

“Ars longa, vita brevis”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Another vigorous, positive start to your day, I see. Does your boyfriend make breakfast while you boil up your bile, Suzie?
HI!

I ONLY WANT TO SAY TO YOU,,HELLO"

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Ars longa, vita brevis”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

SORRY, NFL, I WANTED TO POST THE ORIGINAL:)SORRY AGAIN

HAVE A NICE WEEK END
Booby Ram A Camel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

Muslim savages murdered 985 fellow muslims just today. We counted the number of murdered suicide and just plain savage murders of fellow muslims that was reported in printed newspaper editions and the count just for one day is 985 muslim murdered deaths, the amount of wounded is a lot higher. This is the fruits of islam and their leader muhamad the pig. A professor in amsterdam said it very well, he said they studied the koran and sharia shit and what they found is that over 90% of the koran stories has to do with violence and murder. Muhamad was a plain ole dirty man, a non civil man, muhamad had no respect for another human being, muhamad didn't even understand that what's wrong to have sex with a 7 year old ayeesha. Muhamad was a dessert barefoot dweller, his being business was sleeping with women a lot of women until he dropped dead in ayessha lap during sex. And what do muslims call such a man? A PROPHET
Aryan Brotherhood

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

Jews are savages.
Lil Joey

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
`

~`

Good morning Truth Seeker,

And again, we are very upset that you were gravely injured by wild unleashed rabid jews. It just shows how important it is to be prepared for savage Jews that were/are unleashed.

Great responds, to the self proclaimed jewish Advocate, and it's a responds that she does not deserve.

I'm on my way to help a Vet, pick up a trunk in Northport.

Jesus Christ was a very special man and Jesus was an undeserved gift of kindness, that the NFL is trying hard to tarnished, along with others screwballs on this Historical Site.

Lets talk only once about Bobby's Pachyderm, the bedside she warrior called. "NLF fan". She posting out of frustration and to seek your attention.

That's because she is a lonely over weight decaying recluse, that's begging you to degrade yourself into using Jesus Christ name, so that she can denigrate and blaspheme God's Special Gift in her lonely Talmudic jew world of food, drek and hate.

When dealing with a semi-illiterate, who obsessed in stuffing food down her lonely Talmudic Cult throat,.... while growing into a big fat disgusting ugly lard of defecating waste, be careful......and please read Matthew 7:6: " Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs, so that they may never trample on them and turn around and cut you open" Isn't that what happened to you Petesake, when two savage jews attacked you and try to rip you open with their knife? You are a Holocaust Jew attacked "Survivor.

Petesake, try to refrain from using Jesus Christ name to a disgustedly pagan glutton's swine, who has no life, but you on this Site. Think about it Petesake, you're posting for equal Justice and to stop the jew's terror on innocent oppressed Palestinian Farmers, she probably in the prone position posting out of lifelessness and loneliness, her Talmudic spawned Lies of Hate and demonized deceptions

I surely know, that if you ever saw this morbidly obese blob of endless-food, you be very sad for what shes grow into and looks like

See you later, have a nice day Truth Seeker and we thank you for being one of the many righteous voices for the oppressed Palestinians, by posting the Truth of Israeli jews Tyrannical Tyranny and israeli jews Supreme War Crimes.
Guess Who

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

Aryan Brotherhood wrote:
Jews are savages.
~

`

`

Yes, they are savages, but they are even more than that.

Zionists and Talmudic jews are also serial killers, war crime fugitives, deceivers of/for the lamebrain minds and it's necessary to shut the mouths of these untermenschen, because these untermenschen keep on subverting the real Truth with their treasonous treacherous spawned Traitor's Lies.

They are unruly dirty smelly creatures, that are spawned to be cult liars, deceivers, injurious wild beast, and lazy unemployed gluttons, like the pigs and rodents that post for Israel's Terrorist Jews are here on this Site.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 78,301 - 78,320 of109,567
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Sayville News Video

•••
•••

Sayville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Sayville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••