Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
78,301 - 78,320 of 115,062 Comments Last updated 18 min ago
Booby Ramafock

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

After today's breakdown of iranian nuclear talks I am advising every iranian to bolt. Bolt for the exits pack your bags and run. Run for your life run run run run to the borders run to escape by air or by any means. Just run run run because Teheran will soon be the Ruins of tiran just run run run
Lil Joey

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Booby Ramafock wrote:
After today's breakdown of iranian nuclear talks I am advising every iranian to bolt. Bolt for the exits pack your bags and run. Run for your life run run run run to the borders run to escape by air or by any means. Just run run run because Teheran will soon be the Ruins of tiran just run run run
~`

In your demented dreams... Iran dont take Fake Hebrews sh!t. This is great news, Palestinians will be free from fakes Hebrew Supreme Holocaust and Justice will be served by Iran's Temerity.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Lil Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
~`
In your demented dreams... Iran dont take Fake Hebrews sh!t. This is great news, Palestinians will be free from fakes Hebrew Supreme Holocaust and Justice will be served by Iran's Temerity.
Beautifully expressed, creep.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mum didn't make it out of Auschwitz to drop a snake from her ass so explain to thread why the b!tch spawned a SERPENT?
If you agree so much with Booby that the Holocaust was a hoax, then why are you referencing Auschwitz?

I'd like to see you try and reply to this....
Lil Joey

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The low-life here is all Jew SREPENT and you know it. I seek no symphathy ...... the truth seekers here speak a truth that you ISrael lovers and child killer lovers will never understand ... your DNA is not conducive with the wonderful concept truth. I pity you SoREPENT.
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
John's Gospel .8.32
~`

Well said, Petesake..

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
If you agree so much with Booby that the Holocaust was a hoax, then why are you referencing Auschwitz?
Is it the geography or the numbers butchered that are in dispute with historians? Recent evidence particularly from the Red Cross points to a figure closer to 300,000 Jews and other 'undesirables' murdered under the Nazi Regime in Germany. One point which is abundantly clear: the lies and blasphemy and bigotry and hate emanating from Jews such as Ratty and SREPENT on these pages only increase one's suspicion that 6 million Jews and other 'undesirables' did not in fact persish under Hitler.

If you ask me a simple question: who would be more inclined to believe?- Booby, Lil Joey, Wayne, Northern Light, Gray, Woody and others or the vile and utterly disgraceful Ratty, SREPENT and people like you my immediate response is clear and unequivocal : I would be very much inclined to believe Booby, Lil Joey, Wayne, Northern Light, Gray, Woody and others (including historians such as David Irving). This belief is further strengthened when you consider the vile Hitlerian treatment of Palestinians and the lies and bullshit and fascism that emanate from the terrorist state Israel. Hope this answers your rather pathetic and divisive-seeking question.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Lil Blowy wrote:
<quoted text>
~`
Well said, Petersucker..
LOL!

The two of you make such a nice couple.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Petestupid wrote:
<quoted text>

Booby, Lil Joey, Wayne, Northern Light, Gray, Woody and others
Hahahaaha!

Don't even tell me that you believe all those nics not to be the same twisted POS, Suzie.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
I should also point out that I do not gain any enjoyment or pleasure is speaking in these terms on this thread. I was reacting to SREPENT's disgusting comments surrounding my mother who is a great great woman loved by many many people in her family and way beyond. The Jew, SREPENT and the likes of RATTY engage in their vile 'talk' and it's within my right to respond in likewise fashion. In truth I should ignore these disgusting a$$wipes.... they do far more harm to Jews they anyone else here. They are in fact JEW HATERS by default.
Lil Joey

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

~`

Jews will never be the same as an Israelite, this was rule on by Highest International Court, when jew impostors try to sell themselves as Israelites off-springs to the International Courts, years ago.

And Court ruled that jews were not related to any of the thirteen tribes. Jews are dirty mutts, pretentious lying fakes, that have no lineage or heritage to Israelites 13 Tribes or Ancestral land, or to the Palestinian land in 1948, as Israelites.

What you jews are is a many faceted pig's pen of Converts, with mutt-faces, from hybrid mutated eggs and sperms, that have no rights in Palestine, because you are impostors and illegal refugee, that are aliens pack rats.

You can wish it, post it, threaten it, vulgarize it, anti-Semitic it and even pretend it, but reality is this,... with the Court's help and ruling, Jews are just a nasty stink-in filthy Ghettos of mud dwellers, that have Master the Art of being pathological Liars.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

Petesuck wrote:
<quoted text>

I was reacting to SREPENT's disgusting comments surrounding my mother who is a great great minger loved by many many sailors and dock workers in her family and way beyond.
It's not your mum's fault she raised a cretin who breast fed until he was 15, Suzie.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Lil Joey wrote:
~`
Jews will never be the same as an Israelite, this was rule on by Highest International Court, when jew impostors try to sell themselves as Israelites off-springs to the International Courts, years ago.
And Court ruled that jews were not related to any of the thirteen tribes. Jews are dirty mutts, pretentious lying fakes, that have no lineage or heritage to Israelites 13 Tribes or Ancestral land, or to
You're a laughable little man, aren't you, Creepy?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it the geography or the numbers butchered that are in dispute with historians? Recent evidence particularly from the Red Cross points to a figure closer to 300,000 Jews and other 'undesirables' murdered under the Nazi Regime in Germany. One point which is abundantly clear: the lies and blasphemy and bigotry and hate emanating from Jews such as Ratty and SREPENT on these pages only increase one's suspicion that 6 million Jews and other 'undesirables' did not in fact persish under Hitler.
If you ask me a simple question: who would be more inclined to believe?- Booby, Lil Joey, Wayne, Northern Light, Gray, Woody and others or the vile and utterly disgraceful Ratty, SREPENT and people like you my immediate response is clear and unequivocal : I would be very much inclined to believe Booby, Lil Joey, Wayne, Northern Light, Gray, Woody and others (including historians such as David Irving). This belief is further strengthened when you consider the vile Hitlerian treatment of Palestinians and the lies and bullshit and fascism that emanate from the terrorist state Israel. Hope this answers your rather pathetic and divisive-seeking question.
"Did not perish under Hitler."

It's getting tiresome to see another evasion of yours. So why did you bring up Auschwitz if the only thing it's known for is being a death camp?
Lil Joey

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
I should also point out that I do not gain any enjoyment or pleasure is speaking in these terms on this thread. I was reacting to SREPENT's disgusting comments surrounding my mother who is a great great woman loved by many many people in her family and way beyond. The Jew, SREPENT and the likes of RATTY engage in their vile 'talk' and it's within my right to respond in likewise fashion. In truth I should ignore these disgusting a$$wipes.... they do far more harm to Jews they anyone else here. They are in fact JEW HATERS by default.
~`

And I might add, this Advocate doesn't seem to be any better as a Jewish woman being impartial, Truth Seeker!

I've been reading this site in my spare time in the school I've attended this year and the "Advocate" doesn't seem kosher. But I'm guessing you would know her better, than I do!

As our Indian heritage says, the Jewish lady speaks with a fork split tongue.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not your mum's fault she raised a cretin who breast fed until he was 15, Suzie.
I hope one day I will see you you hook -nosed Jew B!tch and throw you to a group of baboons to feed on.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Lil Joey wrote:
~`
And Court ruled that jews were not related to any of the thirteen tribes. Jews are dirty mutts, pretentious lying fakes, that have no lineage or heritage to Israelites 13 Tribes or Ancestral land, or to the Palestinian land in 1948, as Israelites.
What you jews are is a many faceted pig's pen of Converts, with mutt-faces, from hybrid mutated eggs and sperms, that have no rights in Palestine, because you are impostors and illegal refugee, that are aliens pack rats.
You can wish it, post it, threaten it, vulgarize it, anti-Semitic it and even pretend it, but reality is this,... with the Court's help and ruling, Jews are just a nasty stink-in filthy Ghettos of mud dwellers, that have Master the Art of being pathological Liars.
Excellent!!!!!!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
It's getting tiresome to see another evasion of yours. So why did you bring up Auschwitz if the only thing it's known for is being a death camp?
It's fun to watch that lowlife squirm.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the numbers stupid....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

Lil Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
~`
And I might add, this Advocate doesn't seem to be any better as a Jewish woman being impartial, Truth Seeker!
I've been reading this site in my spare time in the school I've attended this year and the "Advocate" doesn't seem kosher. But I'm guessing you would know her better, than I do!
As our Indian heritage says, the Jewish lady speaks with a fork split tongue.
I see the fence sitting Lil Joey but one leg is dangling in the Jewish half ... ha ha i like the Indian proverb!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's fun to watch that lowlife squirm.
Strange how the truth affects you you synagogue of Satan Jew-b!tch ... Jews in Germany died for you???? How sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sayville Discussions

Search the Sayville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 11 min Fox News Commie 6,349
Police raid Napper Tandy's pub in Miller Place (Jun '07) 8 hr Sals Big Sister 128
Islip's code enforcer is out (Feb '07) 19 hr George c 32
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Thu Steve Douchy 6,364
The Waterfalls (Jun '08) Thu Tom 86
Trial begins in Coram chopped-up bodies case (Nov '09) Thu Bernard colletti 49
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Wed Sham Hannuty 16,777
•••
•••

Sayville News Video

•••
•••

Sayville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sayville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE