changes coming to WALMART

Posted in the Savannah Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of62
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
danyelle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 20, 2011
 
WALMART ? has anyone heard about changes coming after the big meeting all SM go to every year? going back to the old way !
Wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 20, 2011
 
does that mean that they will do lay-a-way again? I really think they have missed a mot of money taking it away. Matter of fact I think several other places here in town started it.
danyelle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 20, 2011
 
Wondering wrote:
does that mean that they will do lay-a-way again? I really think they have missed a mot of money taking it away. Matter of fact I think several other places here in town started it.
layaway? havent heard about bringing layaway back sorry
snowdaze

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 20, 2011
 

Judged:

1

What are they going to change now? My God, they just changed the whole store around.
danyelle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 20, 2011
 
snowdaze wrote:
What are they going to change now? My God, they just changed the whole store around.
i knw they are bringing back the action alley set up. they will have merchandise in AA's again. herd some restructuring with jobs. the new jobs they put in are not working well
2 Cents

Lutts, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 20, 2011
 

Judged:

1

danyelle wrote:
<quoted text>
i knw they are bringing back the action alley set up. they will have merchandise in AA's again. herd some restructuring with jobs. the new jobs they put in are not working well
You must work there because I don't even know what all of that means. Can you explain in customer terms? LOL!!!
flat top

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 20, 2011
 
Explain all this-is Wal Mark leaving?
I noticed

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 20, 2011
 
i noticed that all the cheaper/les expensive items are not being restocked on the shelves. forceing you to buy the more expensive namebrands of items. shampoo's, laundry soap and so on. what's up with that?
danyelle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 20, 2011
 
flat top wrote:
Explain all this-is Wal Mark leaving?
no WM is not leaving. just hoped what i was hearing was true. like not giving associates so many areas to run. that they would get back to mr. sams way of running the stores. that man they hired from target some years ago is not running US stores anymore. maybe management like joy bell wont be so stressed. has she come back yet?
danyelle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 20, 2011
 
2 Cents wrote:
<quoted text>
You must work there because I don't even know what all of that means. Can you explain in customer terms? LOL!!!
family has 4 years. took a while to understand the language! lol! happy associates leads to happy customers.
danyelle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 20, 2011
 
I noticed wrote:
i noticed that all the cheaper/les expensive items are not being restocked on the shelves. forceing you to buy the more expensive namebrands of items. shampoo's, laundry soap and so on. what's up with that?
dont think its meant to. the cheaper sells faster and replenishment is not keeping up. associates sped to thin to be able to keep items instock
cash is king

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 20, 2011
 

Judged:

2

danyelle wrote:
WALMART ? has anyone heard about changes coming after the big meeting all SM go to every year? going back to the old way !
they will no loner take any paper checks or cash no more paper ! debit cards or credit only !
danyelle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 20, 2011
 

Judged:

1

cash is king wrote:
<quoted text> they will no loner take any paper checks or cash no more paper ! debit cards or credit only !
wow. hadnt heard that. could they really do that?
mall ratt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 20, 2011
 
danyelle wrote:
<quoted text>
wow. hadnt heard that. could they really do that?
they have aready done it at some malls
west coast

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 20, 2011
 
I work in a footlocker store (paper checks ?) I have not seen paper checks used in cally about 4 years now and cash is all debit now never see real cash that often only once last week
seacrackle

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 20, 2011
 
danyelle wrote:
WALMART ? has anyone heard about changes coming after the big meeting all SM go to every year? going back to the old way !
they dont get paid enough
danyelle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 20, 2011
 
west coast wrote:
I work in a footlocker store (paper checks ?) I have not seen paper checks used in cally about 4 years now and cash is all debit now never see real cash that often only once last week
ha cali. tn is always a bit behind. at wlamart u have a choose to get one or not. wow only once u saw cash!?
danyelle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 20, 2011
 
seacrackle wrote:
<quoted text> they dont get paid enough
does anyone?[they just seem soooo unhappy. no matter what store u go to . why so much pressure on associates?
sweetsugar1954

Piney Flats, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 20, 2011
 
danyelle wrote:
<quoted text>
i knw they are bringing back the action alley set up. they will have merchandise in AA's again. herd some restructuring with jobs. the new jobs they put in are not working well
I understand my husband was assistant manager before
sweetsugar1954

Piney Flats, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 20, 2011
 
cash is king wrote:
<quoted text> they will no loner take any paper checks or cash no more paper ! debit cards or credit only !
They were planing that at the assistant managers meetings in Little Rock years ago, they said everything was going to plastic

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of62
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Savannah Forum right now

Search the Savannah Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min BOiaF 123,837
steal money from church 36 min jim 11
vicky plunkett crites 43 min jen 10
deborah hartley 2 hr Curious 2
wreck in walnut grove 2 hr Rumor has it 2
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr bob 8,504
4 Lane Pickwick Road 3 hr TDOT Employee 5
•••
•••
•••
Savannah Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Savannah Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Savannah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••