Fatal Nebraska accident involves former Manhattan resident

Nov 26, 2009 Full story: KMAN-AM Manhattan

A former Manhattan man was killed in an accident in southern Nebraska Monday.The Clay County, Nebraska, sheriff's department indicates 46-year-old Jay Kenney of Sutton, Nebraska died when the vehicle he was driving was struck by a semi-truck at an intersection in Sutton.

Full Story
L-T v T-L

Espanola, NM

#1 Feb 21, 2010
Jeff Franklin lies again there was no fog on this day check the weather history. This man needs to go.
3821-ANN

Lincoln, NE

#2 Sep 28, 2011
L-T v T-L wrote:
Jeff Franklin lies again there was no fog on this day check the weather history. This man needs to go.
How dare you turn the horrible death of a man into a political matter. Why must horrible people like yourself trash others like this. And for your information I live very close to the scene of this accident a few years ago and there was SOLID FOG that morning. Jay was a great guy and so is Jeff, why don't you go go crawl back into your hole where you came out of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saronville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Feb '14 Deena Province 102
Harvard man pleads no contest in theft of mom's... (May '08) Jan '14 California Kid 3
Barrack Obama (Sep '13) Sep '13 Info 1
the larg est free sex singles site!! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Krysta Gerling 1
Saronville Dating
Find my Match

Saronville Jobs

Saronville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Saronville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Saronville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]