Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Just a

Covina, CA

#11202 Jul 17, 2012
You have nothing to prove old provo!

Just a minute maybe you do, why do you keep coming back to this site?

Na, just more gas coming from kansass.
Provocateur

Denver, CO

#11203 Jul 17, 2012
Society is like a stew: If you don't stir it up every now and then, the scum rises to the top.
Little engine

Covina, CA

#11204 Jul 18, 2012
Huff and Puff, and where did this little engine go?
Herbs4Life

Santa Ana, CA

#11205 Jul 18, 2012
Educate yourself about the wonders of Herbs. The transition from stress to tranquility is just a hit away. Problems become minuscule while you revive your senses.
We-eds

La Puente, CA

#11206 Jul 18, 2012
BlackFlag will take care of those nasty we-eeds.

“Smokin”

Since: May 12

Strawberry Fields of Dreams

#11207 Jul 18, 2012
We-eds wrote:
BlackFlag will take care of those nasty we-eeds.
I didn't know that Black Flag made weed killer, thought they made insecticides.
We-eded

La Puente, CA

#11208 Jul 18, 2012
Industrial BalckFlag is a sure thing!
brb

Highland, CA

#11209 Jul 18, 2012
isn't it ironic that medical marijuana patients voted down prop 19 and voted in harris as ag? stupid people...
Door hanger

La Puente, CA

#11210 Jul 18, 2012
Keep it quite!
Provocateur

Denver, CO

#11211 Jul 18, 2012
He (Bob Marley) had this idea, it was kind of a virologist idea, he believed he could cure racism and hate, literally cure it by injecting music and love into people's lives. One day he was scheduled to perform at a peace concert, gunmen came to his house and shot him down. Two days later he walked out on that stage and sang. Somebody asked him why. He said the people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking a day off. How can I? Light up the darkness. Bob Marley
Zimm

La Puente, CA

#11212 Jul 18, 2012
Zimmer would make a perfect Glendora city council replacement since is a mirror copy of the ones they have now!

He prays for them everyday. Uh huh. Like that's likely. I'm afraid the Zimm has lied too much already to believe anything he says now.

Too bad his wife is up on perjury charges. Otherwise she could be out campaigning and soliciting donations to his defense fund. Why isn't his family front and center advocating for him and trying to fill his coffers?

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#11213 Jul 19, 2012
Provocateur wrote:
He (Bob Marley) had this idea, it was kind of a virologist idea, he believed he could cure racism and hate, literally cure it by injecting music and love into people's lives. One day he was scheduled to perform at a peace concert, gunmen came to his house and shot him down. Two days later he walked out on that stage and sang. Somebody asked him why. He said the people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking a day off. How can I? Light up the darkness. Bob Marley
give everybody a lobotomy, and we would get the same results. is that what you want?

Since: Sep 08

#11214 Jul 19, 2012
Chris G wrote:
I love pot!
Gloop?
lapper

La Puente, CA

#11215 Jul 19, 2012
Go anotherlap arund this topic, I haven't heard it all yet?
Herbs4Life

La Habra, CA

#11216 Jul 19, 2012
Mary Jane has been oppressed for far too long. Herbs are natural and harmless. People die from abuse of other drugs and that is the difference between herbs and drugs. Weed is here for all of us to enjoy so take advantage.

Since: Nov 08

Corbin Ky.

#11217 Jul 19, 2012
ANNUAL AMERICAN DEATHS CAUSED BY DRUGS

TOBACCO .......... 400,000
ALCOHOL .......... 100,000
ALL LEGAL DRUGS ..........20,000
ALL ILLEGAL DRUGS ..........15,000
CAFFEINE ..........2,000
ASPIRIN ..........500
MARIJUANA .......... 0
----------
Source: United States government...
National Institute on Drug Abuse,
Bureau of Mortality Statistics
PW Herman

Monrovia, CA

#11219 Jul 19, 2012
Lets ask PeeWee Herman first, I don't believe you.
what sense

Massapequa, NY

#11220 Jul 19, 2012
wowed wrote:
ANNUAL AMERICAN DEATHS CAUSED BY DRUGS
TOBACCO .......... 400,000
ALCOHOL .......... 100,000
ALL LEGAL DRUGS ..........20,000
ALL ILLEGAL DRUGS ..........15,000
CAFFEINE ..........2,000
ASPIRIN ..........500
MARIJUANA .......... 0
----------
Source: United States government...
National Institute on Drug Abuse,
Bureau of Mortality Statistics
How about the data on CANCER CAUSED BY SMOKING MARIJUANA? There is higher cancer rates particularly lung cancer caused by smoking marijuana than regular cigarettes. Smoke on your answer.

Since: Nov 08

Corbin Ky.

#11221 Jul 19, 2012
what sense wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the data on CANCER CAUSED BY SMOKING MARIJUANA? There is higher cancer rates particularly lung cancer caused by smoking marijuana than regular cigarettes. Smoke on your answer.
Where are your facts? Where is your "data"?

My information had facts backed by documented statistics. Your information can be refuted very easily but since you made the claim, its up to you to show proof.

If you were up to date on marijuana studies you would see that it (THC) can cure some cancers and inhibit growth in others according to a harvard study.

You show your proof first and then I will show mine,lol.
Tony

Aliso Viejo, CA

#11222 Jul 19, 2012
The Police Chief of Anaheim, John, supports legal medical marijuana. The cops in Anaheim normally do not bust people for medical marijuana. John is a great Police Chief, and Anaheim is a great city.

Salute,

Tony V.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saratoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 2 hr Me O My O 7,969
Apple CEO Cook Goes From Record Sales to IPhone... 6 hr Rotten Apples 4
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 29 El SupremoS 201,038
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
Yoga Hour - Effective Stress Management Sep 26 aoloutreach 1
Business owners fed up with recent vandalism-spree Sep 25 Go Blue Forever 4
Lost Goods - Please help Sep 24 Kelli 1

Saratoga News Video

Saratoga Dating
Find my Match

Saratoga Jobs

Saratoga People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Saratoga News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Saratoga

Personal Finance