Orangeburg Bouncer Shot and Killed While Working

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WLTX-TV Columbia

Orangeburg County Officials said a man was shot and killed while working at a club early Sunday morning.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Cynthia Townsend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Deshon Potts was a special cousin. He was a very kind heart person. Always greet you with a smile and would never hurt anyone. Our family will miss him deeply. If anyone has information regarding this incident, please come forward. Your reward is a blessing from GOD.
Shavonna Potts

Utica, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Deshon (Cooper known to his family and friends) was a family man and loved his family dearly. He has a wife three children and one on the way that he will never get a chance to hold in his arms. He was originally from Michigan and the majority of his immediate family lives there and to hear this type of news and live so far away is so devastating it is beyond words. If anyone have any information about this senseless act please come forward.
Still Never P C

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2012

The most senseless part of this tragedy is the man was being paid next to nothing to work a dangerous job. The silver lining is at least He doesn't have to be in orangeburg anymore. R.I.P and God Bless You, Sir.
Savonya Potts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Judged:

Our 2 kids think of him everyday since he has been gone. Life is not the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Santee Discussions

Search the Santee Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Apr 11 yeah 1,104
Hunt is on for kidnappers after baby girl found... Mar 24 Joker 3
Review: Elloree Water System Mar '14 Benjamin footman 1
Orangeburg is the worst city in the US (Apr '06) Mar '14 DrByte 93
SC SC Hunting and Fishing Amendment, Amendment 1 (Oct '10) Feb '14 JUST 4 YOUR INFO 47
looking Feb '14 faith 1
need well drilled? Feb '14 Blue Cat 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Santee Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Santee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE