Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

The reason hemp oil makes your engine last longer is due to a few things.
1. Because it's cleaner less sludge build up.
2. It's viscosity break up point takes longer to reach & withstands higher heat than petroleum based oils!
3. Because of # 1 & 2. You also get a little better fuel economy.( 1-3 extra MPG )

Marijuana, get some for your car today ! Lol

Hemp oil along with alcohol fuel & our cars would have much more power & better mpg.
Oh yeah, better for earth too.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
2. It's viscosity break up point takes longer to reach & withstands higher heat than petroleum based oils!
3. Because of # 1 & 2. You also get a little better fuel economy.( 1-3 extra MPG )
Hemp oil along with alcohol fuel & our cars would have much more power & better mpg.
imagine a country full of drug addicts, and mentally impaired people due to their use of marijuana.

it happened before.

back in the 1800's, mainland china went through the opium wars.

what happened? READ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_Wars

now, the big question is... do you really think this scenario of drug addicts and the mentally impaired is what you want?

imagine a world of the brain dead, and stupid.

as it were, we have capitol hill full of these people. and look at how well they are doing.
Jay

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Asian idiot! You lack American values. Like freedom! And since you know so much about china your homeland please go back their.
You don't deserve to breath our air you Nazi Wannabe.

Since: Jun 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

How often are the top
Importers and big time dealers busted???
There is more users and very low level dealers in jail on tax payers money than the kingpins that should be. Let's not to mention how fucked up Mexico is with drug wars over importing.

As a ex smoker it didn't make want to rob and kill just relax and have a good time. I have not smoked in 9 years and I'm a very productive person and I know a few smokers who are just as productive as I am if not more. By holding a job not going to jail raising a family and contributing to my community
Chris O

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>No, and You can't force Me to read it.
LOL
Paddington

Pleasanton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

tinamo wrote:
I am voting no. Have just a couple of basic questions? Who will be going to their homes to measure the regulated grow? Department of Agriculture? How are these users really going to keep the weed away from their kids and their friends? What breathalyzer test are we going to use when some one is under the influence and driving?
Totally agree with you. What always disturbs me about these proposed laws is the lack of infrastructure planning presented. How will all of this be managed? What system, tools, etc. will be used? What about the healthcare costs associated with increased users/addicts/usage? We still can't seem to get a grip on our alcohol/cigarettes issues: Why add another vice to the pile? How else will my taxes be spent? Who else's problems do I have to pay for?

Since: Jun 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Paddington wrote:
<quoted text>Totally agree with you. What always disturbs me about these proposed laws is the lack of infrastructure planning presented. How will all of this be managed? What system, tools, etc. will be used? What about the healthcare costs associated with increased users/addicts/usage? We still can't seem to get a grip on our alcohol/cigarettes issues: Why add another vice to the pile? How else will my taxes be spent? Who else's problems do I have to pay for?
I agree with not paying for others problems do why not tax the hell out of it like gas alcohol and cigarettes.

Since: Sep 08

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Gloop.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
imagine a country full of drug addicts, and mentally impaired people due to their use of marijuana.
it happened before.
back in the 1800's, mainland china went through the opium wars.
what happened? READ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_Wars
now, the big question is... do you really think this scenario of drug addicts and the mentally impaired is what you want?
imagine a world of the brain dead, and stupid.
as it were, we have capitol hill full of these people. and look at how well they are doing.
You get it wrong at the start. Marijuana is not addictive, and it does not impair the mental. This has been verified experimentally again and again. MJ is a slight inebriant with healthy consequences, especially compared to drugs like tobacco, alcohol and most tranquilizers and antidepressant. It is pleasurable and can lead to some habituation for people having some life trouble, but then again it is better for those people to habituate themselves to cannabis instead of most known legal products. So the evidences are that, when legal, cannabis prevents the use of drugs and medications.
Anyway, addiction, even strong one, can be cured. It is an health problem, and the medication exists and are efficacious, like with Tabernanthe iboga or Salvia divinorum.
This illustrates how much prohibition leads to misinformation, and create the drug problem, where before there was just incidental problems, nor more than we sport and bikes.
As we have explain often, including references, cannabis legalization would lead to much *less* "brain dead and stupidity", if only by being regulated instead of sold at abnormal price in all streets in the whole world by gangsters who target the kids and never ask for ID.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Paddington wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree with you. What always disturbs me about these proposed laws is the lack of infrastructure planning presented. How will all of this be managed? What system, tools, etc. will be used? What about the healthcare costs associated with increased users/addicts/usage? We still can't seem to get a grip on our alcohol/cigarettes issues: Why add another vice to the pile? How else will my taxes be spent? Who else's problems do I have to pay for?
You start from a wrong premise. Once all drugs are legal, the drug consumption diminishes, the healthcare costs diminishes drastically. In countries where drugs are better regulated you have one or two pharmacies per town. Where drugs are illegal, you are sold addictive medication and the state becomes a drug dealer, and you get one or two if not more pharmacies per street, and much more impaired people by alcohol and legal medication.
So it is not a question of adding another vice to the pile, but as making legal an excellent medications against vices and many health problem.
Jay

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

He's right, just look at Canada , prescription meds are sold over the counter yet no one buys oxy's . Here in the us ppl spend billions a year on them. Open your eyes you nazi dictators.
Free the drugs & free the ppl. Then sit back and watch as America heals itself.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

guys, I hate to spoil your party.

but you are wrong on several accounts.. not only is marijuana addictive, it has been shown that allowing it to be freely available increases healthcare costs. not dimish it like one of you claim.

you should read what happened with amsterdam to know this..http://en.wikipedia.org/ wiki/Drug_policy_of_the_Nether lands

another thing... marijuana is unlike alcohol in that the second hand smoke can affect others by putting them under the influence as in DUI.

..like we need more drunk drivers on the road. unwilling participants mind you.

I can agree to the use of marijuana if users will abide by the rule to only use it at home. but otherwise, no can do.

I worry for the children.
Junior

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Jay wrote:
Dude, wonder if it can used as bedroom lubricant as well! LOL.
scrilla

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Jay wrote:
Asian idiot! You lack American values. Like freedom! And since you know so much about china your homeland please go back their.
You don't deserve to breath our air you Nazi Wannabe.
What do you know about freedom? The american dream is dead! There are no more 'freedom's' without the consent of a regulatory government. When america changed from service-related efforts to regulation, the freedom was destroyed.
scrilla

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Asian Guy wrote:
but you are wrong on several accounts.. not only is marijuana addictive, it has been shown that allowing it to be freely available increases healthcare costs. not dimish it like one of you claim.
you should read what happened with amsterdam to know this..http://en.wikipedia.org/ wiki/Drug_policy_of_the_Nether lands
another thing... marijuana is unlike alcohol in that the second hand smoke can affect others by putting them under the influence as in DUI.
I can agree to the use of marijuana if users will abide by the rule to only use it at home. but otherwise, no can do.
Wrong.
MJ is psychologically addictive, not physically like the other drugs.
Also MJ does not increase healthcosts in a significant extent, rather it is an excuse for the gov. to regulate higher tax rates to the user.
And MJ does not inhibit driving abilities unless they are OD'd or highly exhausted prior to the drug.

“I'm walkin' here!”

Since: May 12

New York, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Legalize it. Don't criticize it.
Provocateur

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
telling the truth is very important.
if you think it is publicly humiliating oneself, so bet it.
I wish more people would tell the truth. because if they did, a solution to most problems would be obtained faster.
it's like the muslims. they lie all the time. and as a result, they will never have a resolution to their problems in the middle east.
"Prohibition... goes beyond the bound of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded" -Abraham Lincoln, U.S. President
Judge Judy

Addison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

tinamo wrote:
I am voting no. Have just a couple of basic questions? Who will be going to their homes to measure the regulated grow? Department of Agriculture? How are these users really going to keep the weed away from their kids and their friends? What breathalyzer test are we going to use when some one is under the influence and driving?
Well let not have it legal so people can have allergy ect so the pharmacist can make more money! Do you know if marijuana grows wild we would not suffer with allergies , and many cancer patience would be cure ! and as far as kids OK let the gangs sell it to them ! If a kid is going to try it...you will not be able to stop that! How many kids died for Booze ? Marijuana has No History of dieing only the fake pot they once allow the stores to sell LOL so yea Get educated !
Judge Judy

Addison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Asian Guy wrote:
Realy you worry about the Children do you give them vaccine shots ? If so you better worry about that! Do you know Chicken pox vaccine have part of a dead fetus Ewwwwwwwwwwww bu is okay to do drugs from a doctor and drive legal !?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Santa Monica News Video

•••
Santa Monica Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Santa Monica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••