Jul 12, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger
Berkeley's rent board overcharges landlords, overpays its director and lacks sufficient oversight and accountability, according to a report by the Alameda County civil grand jury.
Here is a bief summary of misdeeds (there is even more from others
that I am glad to put you in contact with):
Berkeley Rent Board Report missing many elements.
1. Ignoring judges' reprimand
2. Making false statements collecting money for false services, then
refusing to return it after client won case.
3. Rulings that dead people live places on video of hearing.
4. Rulings that a person who had not been in the US for 12 years that
Berkeley was their primary residence, paid no US taxes.
5. Rulings that person who is in prison for 6 years that Berkeley was
his primary residence.
6. Ignoring over whelming evidence and breaking laws to rule for tenants.
7. Trespassing in private homes without a search warrant looking for
evidence this happened to me 3 times.
8. Counter claims by different rent board parties to the detriment of
9. Potential (not substantiated) " Sexual favors in change for services"
10. Disbarred attorney's and rent board members colluding in cases
before hearings, they also happened to be friends.
I have official evidence to back up statements for some.
Tell me when this thread is updated:
|CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10)||8 min||Frankie Rizzo||168,436|
|Our Cars: 2013 Mini Cooper S Coupe Goes on Vaca...||1 hr||consumer report||10|
|The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10)||1 hr||Kallark27||12,922|
|Los Angeles, California Weather Forecast||3 hr||Weather Forecast||3|
|Moreno Valley: Warrants served in political cor...||4 hr||James||4|
|CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10)||7 hr||UpAnDown||4,028|
|CA Ex-BART officer Mehserle sentenced to two years... (Nov '10)||8 hr||Heavy stuff||1,438|