Car stolen from NJ in 1975 recovered in Calif.

May 12, 2011 Full story: WHDH

A classic muscle car stolen from New Jersey's largest city nearly 36 years ago has been recovered on the other side of the country.

Full Story

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#1 May 12, 2011
They searched the "missing cars" web site, matched the DNA database, and matched the tire prints.
just candid

AOL

#2 May 12, 2011
Its theft and moving it out of a snow prone rust promoting road treatment area, then moving it to a dry climate likely saved it from rusting out. All muscle car fans can likely thank some lowdoown crook for saving it .

“Let her cry, for she's a Lady”

Since: Apr 08

Let her dream, she's a Child

#3 May 13, 2011
She plans to sell it? Hell, the man that discovered something was wrong , in regards to the car, should get first dibs. What was the point of returning it, after all these years?

Cherish Your Loved Ones.

Since: Aug 09

Tappahannock, VA

#4 May 13, 2011
They shoulda put out a Rambler Alert in 1975.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Santa Maria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 7 hr Misty Me 7,968
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 22 hr do it here 16,011
City of Grover Beach wasting water Tue Against water was... 1
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 29 El SupremoS 201,038
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
Rudy Hernandez of Santa Maria, 1948-2014 Sep 28 Susan Garcia 1
Judge OKs Court-Appointed Attorney For Lead Def... Sep 27 mom 3
Santa Maria Dating
Find my Match

Santa Maria Jobs

Santa Maria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Santa Maria News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Santa Maria

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]