|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Hop-along wrote:
<quoted text>What if You don't have legs, or knees?
Just Hop-along.
Spike

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Not enough huffing has been going on tonight, there still able to pester people on the topic.
Spike

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Meow, that sounded strange.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
Scientists invent 'cannabis without the high'
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/scientists-invent-ca...
...Proof that there is no medical reason for marijuana.
Medical marijuana is a bigtime scam.
All you have proved is how stupid and uneducated you are.
Spike

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

I guess there's not much happening today August 08, 2012, just the normal low brow posters posting again.
Bruno24

Brussels, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
the federal government does not have the power to prohibit anything.
if you think they do,
point out exactly where the constitution gives the feds the power.
hint,
why... did it require an amendment to the constitution to prohibit alcohol ?
what changed ?
answer NOTHING
go ahead, point out where the constitution gives the fed that power
until then STFU
its a "states rights" issue
I would say that it is an individual right issue. I don't think a government or a state has any authority to issue what I can ingest, drink or smoke. Prohibition is only a mafia strategy to prevent real competitions between products, and to sell nasty substances to the kids without control or regulation. Prohibitionists should be judged in court.
Ender-s Game

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

I don't smoke the stuff, but I know it's everywhere. Although I would say, yes, to legalize it in order to place some sanitary restrictions on the plant, I would also add taxes, like cigarettes, to the distribution of it. Cigarettes and marijuana users should then be placed on a higher risk health insurance category and pay a premium from their own pocket, since they smoke on their own accord. problem fixed. But this will never fly in politics because you have to bribe politicians to show up to work and bribe them again to do their job. Sad times....

Maybe They'll cut the school budget to cover for some other state expenses. That always seem to work.
Spike

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

It's only adds up to, a dull tool play off.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Bull Durham wrote:
Marijuana has been shown to cure some cancers and inhibit growth in others, actually marijuana (THC) can cure many many ailments but big pharmaceutical companies don't want us to know that so they lobby our lawmakers and reap the rewards from their side effect laden, man made drugs.
So are you in favor of Pharmacy's dispensing the THC in safe non smoking pill form? And to only those that have a real medical need.?
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Ender-s Game wrote:
I don't smoke the stuff, but I know it's everywhere. Although I would say, yes, to legalize it in order to place some sanitary restrictions on the plant, I would also add taxes, like cigarettes, to the distribution of it. Cigarettes and marijuana users should then be placed on a higher risk health insurance category and pay a premium from their own pocket, since they smoke on their own accord. problem fixed. But this will never fly in politics because you have to bribe politicians to show up to work and bribe them again to do their job. Sad times....
Maybe They'll cut the school budget to cover for some other state expenses. That always seem to work.
I agree, however, for those that smoke Cigarettes, they have to buy it at the stores, nobody on the street is selling it. For pot, it will always be cheaper to buy it on the streets then retail. And it grows everywhere, easy to process.
Herbs4Life

Mira Loma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

I come to realization that this thread will go on forever. Hopeful that herbs will too for its gift that it gives to us is truly amazing. Just let it go. If you do it, do it, if not let it go. People are way to caught up on this topic, just move on.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Herbs4Life wrote:
I come to realization that this thread will go on forever. Hopeful that herbs will too for its gift that it gives to us is truly amazing. Just let it go. If you do it, do it, if not let it go. People are way to caught up on this topic, just move on.
Not all Herbs are good for you.
PhD bud inhaler

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Not all Herbs are good for you.
Yes. My neighbor Herb Rankinstien, the crooked bast*rd.
Spike

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

A phd in urineology that one will go with pipes!

“Smokin”

Since: May 12

Strawberry Fields of Dreams

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>So are you in favor of Pharmacy's dispensing the THC in safe non smoking pill form? And to only those that have a real medical need.?
Sure, I have no problem with that if it is done right. Would it be wrong for me to expect my government to allow me to grow my own herb and take care of myself? I think not since there is documented evidence of that going back 10,000 years.

They have it in pill form already but it is hard to get the needed dosage right or at least that is what I have read. Smoking it may very well not be the best way to introduce the THC into the bloodstream because burning leaf matter does contain carcinogens but recent research notes that certain cancer fighting canibinoids found in marijuana can stop that in its tracks.

Cancer runs in my family and my sister and I are all thats left. She is dealing with cancer right now and I have never been diagnosed with any form of it. I have smoked marijuana since 1969, I am now 62 years old and no longer abuse it as I did in my younger years. I am a responsible citizen and well respected in my community. I guess I am like Montel Williams and will smoke it till the day I die because it helps my medical condition. Its my God given right as an inhabitant of this planet to use any herb I choose.

Now I will ask you a question. Do you know why marijuana is illegal?

“Smokin”

Since: May 12

Strawberry Fields of Dreams

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, however, for those that smoke Cigarettes, they have to buy it at the stores, nobody on the street is selling it. For pot, it will always be cheaper to buy it on the streets then retail. And it grows everywhere, easy to process.
I have bought black market cigarettes before and off the street because they were cheaper. A pack now costs $11 in New York and you hear of smuggglers bringing in cheaper ones all the time thats why each state has a tax stamp on it.

They will never control marijuana unless the price is low enough that a fast buck can't be made. The best part would be that there won't be any coming across the Mexican border if the prices are low.

I doubt that it will ever be done right so there will always be someone wanting to make easy money, its the same here where I live because alcohol is not allowed so bootleggers thrive.
Spike

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

NO DRAMA, is need here.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Here in the emerald triangle we attract people from all over the world to grow & sell weed on the black market. These are people who have no respect for law. They teach the next generation that crime pays & that if they are caught breaking the law they will receive a slap on the wrist that is not worth finding honest work.

People think that there is gobs of cash in the homes here because many of the growers keep large sums of $$ laying around which makes a tempting target for would be thieves.

Everyday I am approached by a young able man or woman in hippie clothes asking for a handout. They must be on their first crop and need to beg until harvest.

Cant wait til it is federally legal. We can go through our economic slump until the welfare dries up & then maybe attract some legitimate industry with hardworking families to go along with it after the sluggards leave or die off.
Spike

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

Another LieBO?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Santa Cruz Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Santa Cruz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••