Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 6,915)

Showing posts 138,281 - 138,300 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Prof Dingleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor was I trying to.
<quoted text>
Keep pretending that your magical hatred exists. I'm sure it makes you feel better when your lies and stupidity are exposed. lol.
are you making things better?
Hey DB

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Prof Dingleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor was I trying to.
<quoted text>
Keep pretending that your magical hatred exists. I'm sure it makes you feel better when your lies and stupidity are exposed. lol.
I keep telling them that religion, Jesus, and God aren't the issue: Just Ignorance and Stupidity done in the name of religion, Jesus, and God....

:0/
Hey Rittardo

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>are you making things better?
Anytime one exposes lies and deceit for truth and reality, one makes things better.

“Just keeping it real”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>are you making things better?
Exposing lies and unsubstantiated rhetoric always makes things better.

Any thing else?
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Hey Rittardo wrote:
<quoted text>
Anytime one exposes lies and deceit for truth and reality, one makes things better.
Even if they lie themselves and constantly point hate at groups like Christians? If it's done in a nice way without insults and hate, then yes it's a good thing. But I can say for a fact that dinglebrains is making no friends or changing any minds here. Just like you.
Hey Rittardo

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Even if they lie themselves and constantly point hate at groups like Christians? If it's done in a nice way without insults and hate, then yes it's a good thing. But I can say for a fact that dinglebrains is making no friends or changing any minds here. Just like you.
Do you believe Gayry's rantings?
DumbBar

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Still rolling down hill on this topic.

Much like the republican party.
Mike

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Prof Dingleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mike, just fyi, whenever anyone begins a post as you did above, it's a clear indicator that they are about to intentionally misrepresent, misquote, and lie.
You might try a new routine, that one's been exhausted already by those far superior to you.
I suggest if you are going to quote me or anyone else you quote correctly you idiot. Who do you think you are fooling???? You are as stupid as you look ...lol
Winston Smith

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it up Winnie, it's off topic and stupid like all your posts. No one is interested in your little d!ck jokes. They're not even funny.
Then they have a great deal in common with you, a boring little joke dick...head.

Nyuk nyuk nyuk!
Calipo

Brazil, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

oh no not brazi! do you not see the way we dress?

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Even if they lie themselves and constantly point hate at groups like Christians? If it's done in a nice way without insults and hate, then yes it's a good thing. But I can say for a fact that dinglebrains is making no friends or changing any minds here. Just like you.
If you believe someone has lied, then present the lie and ask for proof. You know, similar to what I'm doing with Gary Lloyd. He has stated that there are 100s of bible verses dealing with homosexualityl. I asked him to present just 15. He presented 2 and then just throwing character assaults. He stated that the GSLEN is credited in his beloved little black book as a supporter and contributor. I asked him to inform which page number this "credit" is given on. After asking at least 15 times, he still cowardly has yet to respond. THAT is how you deal with lies. If you would like to present something you think has been a lie, then do it. Simply accusing of lies (which seems to be the Modus Operandi of your side) isn't going to cut it.

Same with hatred. If you are going to keep harping about this "hatred" that is being extended to you "fine" christians, then you need to be able to supply specific examples of it. I hate to break it to you, but not acknowledgin your god, not paying any sort of reverence to your deity, and not agreeing with your religion is NOT hatred. So, when you are ready to demonstrate this supposed hatred let us know. But just like with your accusations of lies, if you aren't able to demonstrate the hatred, it's just more of the made up persecution you people love to pretend is being thrust upon you.

Oh, may I point out that you state "if it's done in a nice way without insults" and then in the same sentence call me "dinglebrains". Way to support yourself Ace! Typical hypocricy. You and yours are supposed to be able to espouse vitriol whenever you like, but when the same is done in return, you cry foul!!!

Oh, and just fyi, I'm not here to make friends or to change anyone's mind. Your deep concern though for my success is touching. Nothing is more deeply touching then when you folk point out how we gays are only hurting ourselves and turning people off, and harming our cause, etc., etc., etc.!!!!! The sincerity of your concern is always so nice to see.

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest if you are going to quote me or anyone else you quote correctly you idiot. Who do you think you are fooling???? You are as stupid as you look ...lol
I did quote you correctly. Here is your original post.
http://www.topix.com/forum/san-diego/TH6FC2NT...

It begins with "So what you are saying is....." which is EXACTLY how I quoted you in post 156057
http://www.topix.com/forum/san-diego/TH6FC2NT...

I suggest that if you are going to try to insinuate that I have been deceitful, that you actually be able to prove it, rather than just making a fool of yourself.

Oh, and thank you by the way for saying I look stupid. The picture in my profile is actually Gary Lloyd (known in this room as Prof. Marvel). I agree with you. The only thing missing is a little drool.
ARGUING with IDIOTS

Corning, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Prof Dingleberry wrote:
<quoted text>If you believe someone has lied, then present the lie and ask for proof. You know, similar to what I'm doing with Gary Lloyd. He has stated that there are 100s of bible verses dealing with homosexualityl. I asked him to present just 15. He presented 2 and then just throwing character assaults. He stated that the GSLEN is credited in his beloved little black book as a supporter and contributor. I asked him to inform which page number this "credit" is given on. After asking at least 15 times, he still cowardly has yet to respond. THAT is how you deal with lies. If you would like to present something you think has been a lie, then do it. Simply accusing of lies (which seems to be the Modus Operandi of your side) isn't going to cut it.

Same with hatred. If you are going to keep harping about this "hatred" that is being extended to you "fine" christians, then you need to be able to supply specific examples of it. I hate to break it to you, but not acknowledgin your god, not paying any sort of reverence to your deity, and not agreeing with your religion is NOT hatred. So, when you are ready to demonstrate this supposed hatred let us know. But just like with your accusations of lies, if you aren't able to demonstrate the hatred, it's just more of the made up persecution you people love to pretend is being thrust upon you.

Oh, may I point out that you state "if it's done in a nice way without insults" and then in the same sentence call me "dinglebrains". Way to support yourself Ace! Typical hypocricy. You and yours are supposed to be able to espouse vitriol whenever you like, but when the same is done in return, you cry foul!!!

Oh, and just fyi, I'm not here to make friends or to change anyone's mind. Your deep concern though for my success is touching. Nothing is more deeply touching then when you folk point out how we gays are only hurting ourselves and turning people off, and harming our cause, etc., etc., etc.!!!!! The sincerity of your concern is always so nice to see.
Wow! Although I may differ with some of your views stated above, you present a rational argument and stated a position.

Well done!
Steve

Warren, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Kwa nini mnasema John Wanjau Kirima ni shoga?
Calipo

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

so you don't or do like gay's is it the sex or the companionship? what is it about this life style we who like the opposite sex don't understand?
DumbBar

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Just like the previous posts by the lost souls
SLO

Arroyo Grande, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Calipo wrote:
so you don't or do like gay's is it the sex or the companionship? what is it about this life style we who like the opposite sex don't understand?
YANK YANK YANK!!!
DumbBar

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Just like the previous posts by the lost souls, who haven't understood the meaning of we are not interested in these topics anymore.

San Low - your own problem here is, you ain't got no fresh drinking water.
jacques renault

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Dingleberry: you're on AIDS disability, correct

you're humorless, and perhaps unhinged, and your side has never won a vote on this issue for good reason

debate just isn't for you
Flagged

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

This topic has been flagged as OBSOLETE, take this off your go to list of idiot topics to waste your time on, like making a mess somewhere else.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 138,281 - 138,300 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Santa Barbara Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Santa Barbara People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance