Neo Nazis are patrolling Sanford, FL - feel safe?

Apr 6, 2012 Full story: Daily Kos 24

Schoep, whose neo-Nazi group is based in Detroit, tells Riptide the patrols are a response to white residents' fears of a race riot.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Robert

Hollywood, FL

#1 Apr 6, 2012
They are only there because the race baiters drew them.
Karma

Virginia Beach, VA

#2 Apr 6, 2012
All the blacks want is George Zimmerman tied up and gagged, so they can beat, I mean question him for a little while! George Zimmerman is a coward, a punk and someone who refuses to confront a grown black man, and not a teenage black kid! My satisfaction lies in the fact that George Zimmerman will never be able to walk anywhere else by himself, for fear of his own life!
SpeakUp Useful Idiots

Arlington Heights, IL

#3 Apr 7, 2012
Karma wrote:
All the blacks want is George Zimmerman tied up and gagged, so they can beat, I mean question him for a little while! George Zimmerman is a coward, a punk and someone who refuses to confront a grown black man, and not a teenage black kid! My satisfaction lies in the fact that George Zimmerman will never be able to walk anywhere else by himself, for fear of his own life!
We're all happy that another thug Negro has been permanently removed from the street, George Zimmerman is a hero. Where you going to find a grown Black ? In prison ? George knows how to take care of himself. Maybe he'll take out another one.
Karma

Columbus, OH

#4 Apr 7, 2012
Bring it on! If he chases another black guy, they will be prepared, and George Zimmerman will be the one who ends up in a body bag! He has to stop hiding like a coward first! Who won't George come out to play with us??? His attorneys say they even fear for his life! Cowards always hide when the heat is on! Why don't you tell George Zimmerman to stop hiding for his own good!
Karma

Columbus, OH

#5 Apr 7, 2012
If President Barack Obama, Oprah Winfrey, the Department of Justice (DOJ) and the FBI have anything to do with this investigation, George Zimmerman will be behind bars soon, where his black cell mates can make him their bitch, which is what he is right now! A punk bitch in hiding!
Karma

Columbus, OH

#8 Apr 7, 2012
The blacks in prison are looking forward to ass raping George Zimmerman, just like I'm sure black men have been up in your ass too rebel girl! April 10, 2012 is when the Grand Jury will hear the Trayvon Martin Case, arrest George Zimmerman and convict his ass once and for all! If George Zimmerman thinks his daddy is going to get him out of this situation, like he did when zimmerman assaulted a police officer and beat his girlfriend, he has another thing coming! George Zimmerman's Daddy doesn't have the power of President Barack Obama! Obama knows if George Zimmerman gets off, it will divide this country, and President Barack Obama won't let that happen! Justice will be served soon and George Zimmerman will be behind bars!
Karma

Columbus, OH

#9 Apr 7, 2012
Have a good day a**holes! I know I will! President Barack Obama: 4 MORE YEARS AS OUR BLACK PRESIDENT! I know President Barack Obama can count on your vote Rebel Girl! I know your pu**y gets so wet thinking about black men!lol!
Karma

Columbus, OH

#11 Apr 7, 2012
We also get AIDS from a lot of you white girls that slurp us up and let us give you all creampies during porn movies and outside of the porn industry, like you rebel girl! Maybe you can give George Zimmerman one last blow job before he goes to prison soon, due to the fact that you are so good with your mouth!
Karma

Columbus, OH

#15 Apr 7, 2012
You are right Rebel Girl! Black men are hung like beasts! More like black anacondas! I'm sure if I tell you I'm your half brother or your father, you would be more than willing to give me some of that white pudding! Down in Floridumb, white female pieces of trash get turned on by having sex with their siblings! As I pump you into submission, in the doggystyle position, feel free to scream out that I am your Black King, right before I cum in your eye and mouth simultaneously!lol!
SpeakUp Useful Idiots

San Diego, CA

#16 Apr 7, 2012
Karma wrote:
You are right Rebel Girl! Black men are hung like beasts! More like black anacondas! I'm sure if I tell you I'm your half brother or your father, you would be more than willing to give me some of that white pudding! Down in Floridumb, white female pieces of trash get turned on by having sex with their siblings! As I pump you into submission, in the doggystyle position, feel free to scream out that I am your Black King, right before I cum in your eye and mouth simultaneously!lol!
Thats what the last negro was thinking as a 9mm Ripped a hole in his chest and he left in a body bag.
scooter

Maysville, MO

#17 Apr 7, 2012
Karma wrote:
You are right Rebel Girl! Black men are hung like beasts! More like black anacondas! I'm sure if I tell you I'm your half brother or your father, you would be more than willing to give me some of that white pudding! Down in Floridumb, white female pieces of trash get turned on by having sex with their siblings! As I pump you into submission, in the doggystyle position, feel free to scream out that I am your Black King, right before I cum in your eye and mouth simultaneously!lol!
but most of you hood rats have the IQ of a dog turd
scooter

Maysville, MO

#19 Apr 7, 2012
What is the difference between Trayvon and George Zimmerman?

One smokes dope, the other smokes dopes
THE REAL

United States

#24 Apr 7, 2012
I THINK WE ALL MIGHT AS WELL FACE THE FACT THAT BLACKS AND WHITES WILL NEVER GET ALONG! I MYSELF HAVE SOME VERY GOOD BLACK FRIENDS, BUT THEY ARE IT. OTHER THAN THEM, I HAVE NEVER MET A BLACK GUY THAT I LIKED. THEY ALL ACT LIKE WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE ONES THAT ARE RACEIST, BUT ITS THEM THAT ARE. WHITE PEOPLE COULD GIVE A SHIT, UNTILL SOME BLACK GUY STARTS HOLLEREN MUMBO JUMBO SHIT ABOUT HE CANT DO THIS AND HE CANT DO THAT CAUSE HES BLACK. BULLSHIT, HE CANT DO IT CAUSE HES A LAZY ASS! FACE THE FACTS, 70% OF GOVERMENT ASST. IS TO BLACK PEOPLE, AND 80% OF THE NATIONS PRISON POP. IS BLACKS! PERSONALLY I THINK WE SHOULD ALL BE SEPERATED. ALL THE WHITES TOGETHER AND ALL THE BLACKS TOGETHER. EACH ONE HAVE THEIR OWN SEPARTE GOV. AND EVERTHING. O WOULDNT THE WORLD BE A BETTER PLACE!
morons

Albuquerque, NM

#26 Apr 7, 2012
these nazi idiots and their counter-commie black panthers need to go into a field and all just shoot each other. the country would be so much better off without either of these hate mongers.
Chicago Guy

Winnetka, IL

#27 Apr 7, 2012
lxl rebel girl lxl wrote:
<quoted text>seperate but equal(quoting someone on here)even though we are not equal
Do you know where the expression "separate but equal" came from... and what the SCOTUS said about it?

Didn't any of you morons on Topix take basic high school civics?
Chicago Guy

Winnetka, IL

#28 Apr 7, 2012
THE REAL wrote:
I THINK WE ALL MIGHT AS WELL FACE THE FACT THAT BLACKS AND WHITES WILL NEVER GET ALONG! I MYSELF HAVE SOME VERY GOOD BLACK FRIENDS, BUT THEY ARE IT. OTHER THAN THEM, I HAVE NEVER MET A BLACK GUY THAT I LIKED. THEY ALL ACT LIKE WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE ONES THAT ARE RACEIST, BUT ITS THEM THAT ARE. WHITE PEOPLE COULD GIVE A SHIT, UNTILL SOME BLACK GUY STARTS HOLLEREN MUMBO JUMBO SHIT ABOUT HE CANT DO THIS AND HE CANT DO THAT CAUSE HES BLACK. BULLSHIT, HE CANT DO IT CAUSE HES A LAZY ASS! FACE THE FACTS, 70% OF GOVERMENT ASST. IS TO BLACK PEOPLE, AND 80% OF THE NATIONS PRISON POP. IS BLACKS! PERSONALLY I THINK WE SHOULD ALL BE SEPERATED. ALL THE WHITES TOGETHER AND ALL THE BLACKS TOGETHER. EACH ONE HAVE THEIR OWN SEPARTE GOV. AND EVERTHING. O WOULDNT THE WORLD BE A BETTER PLACE!
This may seem like nit-picking in a post as stupid, racist, and embarrassing as yours... but your comment that 70% of govt. assistance goes to blacks is complete bullshit.

Just putting that out there, for anyone that cares about facts.
Chicago Guy

Winnetka, IL

#29 Apr 7, 2012
lxl rebel girl lxl wrote:
<quoted text>and yes karma kunta kintay black men will be hung like beasts if they think they can mess with me.got a big oak tree out back and granpas lynchin rope in the attic.
Quit lying.

Trailers don't have attics.
Karma

Columbus, OH

#31 Apr 7, 2012
Damn, you retarded hillbilly wanna be Aryans are still on here talking shit? Don't you dummys have a KKK Rally to go to tonight or something? We would love for you rednecks to come up here to Columbus, Ohio waving your Confederate Flags and wearing your white sheets! We would use your Confederate Flags and white KKK Sheets as toilet tissue, wipe our asses with it and take white trash females like Rebel Girl as slaves used to wash our black feet, clean our toilets and clean my dogs shit up!
Karma

Columbus, OH

#32 Apr 7, 2012
How you like them Buckeye Nuts you racist a**holes?
Karma

Columbus, OH

#34 Apr 7, 2012
We got much respect for Chicago up here in Columbus, Ohio Chicago Guy! Michael Jordan, Al Capone, Mike Ditka and Oprah Winfrey! Chicago is a town filled with history! Retards in Floridumb don't know anything about that! All they have down in Floridumb is racist retards, anacondas and alligators, which are most likely what they cook on their grills in their trailer community!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deltona man accused of punching woman in head, ... 26 min jis 1
What About Lake Sheriff Borders? (Nov '11) Nov 21 Jeremy 608
All us blacks should go back to Africa (Jul '13) Nov 16 Nathan Bedford Fo... 217
Sanford woman gets year for embezzling $1.4 mil... (Feb '08) Nov 15 brooklynn52 24
Lake Mary dance-studio owner gets 61/2 years in... (Nov '08) Nov 5 sheepdog4961 61
Strip club manager, bouncers charged with beati... Oct '14 Justin 1
Review: Abbey's Housekeeping Personnel (Jul '09) Oct '14 meme 25

Flood Warning for Seminole County was issued at November 25 at 4:50PM EST

Sanford Dating
Find my Match

Sanford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sanford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sanford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:09 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:09PM
Adam Vinatieri Passes Matt Stover for 5th on All-Time Field Goals List
Bleacher Report10:29 PM
Bears' Most Crucial Matchups with Detroit
Bleacher Report12:00 AM
New England Patriots' Trade of Logan Mankins Paying Dividends Early
NFL 6:45 AM
Gus Bradley: Jaguars 'expect more' of Blake Bortles
Bleacher Report 3:04 PM
Gruden Uses GoPro to Coach HSers