Comments
21 - 37 of 37 Comments Last updated Jun 5, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
i miss you

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 19, 2011
 
there hasn't been a single day i haven't thought about you and its been 3 years since i last saw you.life goes on but my heart stays with you.you were the closest friend i had so if you ever have a time where you just need a friend my number hasn't changed
Hope

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Aug 21, 2011
 
And give a hint to whom you are speaking, maybe a little encouragement could help. At least it would if u r referring to me.
shy one

Harold, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Aug 21, 2011
 
u al lucky that u got a true love and u never loss it it good luck and if anyone out there is stil single leave a message and email on here i get back with them mens only plz
may132005

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Aug 22, 2011
 
Hope wrote:
And give a hint to whom you are speaking, maybe a little encouragement could help. At least it would if u r referring to me.
im referring to someone i met on may 13 2005 we then fell in love we both have issues but whats life without them.we both have are fears but sometimes thats what makes life worth living.i just wanted to say to them that i havent stopped loving or thinking about you nor will i
true

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Aug 22, 2011
 
may132005 wrote:
<quoted text>im referring to someone i met on may 13 2005 we then fell in love we both have issues but whats life without them.we both have are fears but sometimes thats what makes life worth living.i just wanted to say to them that i havent stopped loving or thinking about you nor will i
has he called you yet.?
Hope

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Aug 23, 2011
 
may132005 wrote:
<quoted text>im referring to someone i met on may 13 2005 we then fell in love we both have issues but whats life without them.we both have are fears but sometimes thats what makes life worth living.i just wanted to say to them that i havent stopped loving or thinking about you nor will i
This is the same time period that I to met someone that I truly loved. But they left me. I was destroyed and tried so hard to salvage the situation, but they'd never speak to me. So I quit. I don't know if you are that person. But if you are, even if we don't get back together, I'd still like to talk to you. Maybe you could give the initial of the first name or something, for if you are that person I would like to know.
irish guy

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Aug 23, 2011
 
If you are looking for me. my email is the same.. even if your email is not safe, you can make a new one and use another computer.
Hope

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Aug 24, 2011
 

Judged:

1

may132005 wrote:
<quoted text>im referring to someone i met on may 13 2005 we then fell in love we both have issues but whats life without them.we both have are fears but sometimes thats what makes life worth living.i just wanted to say to them that i havent stopped loving or thinking about you nor will i
If you are who the one that I was with, I want you to know that I do love you and you know it. If you that person you know that after you left me I tried so hard to talk with you and get you back, but you wouldn't talk to me. You'll also know that you hurt me deeply. I would have given my soul for you. I would have died for you. I have told you these things before. If you are her, then you also know how to reach me. And you also know how to reach me. I feel after so many times of me trying to reach you, that it is your turn to try to reach me. But if you are her, I have never stopped loving you and every relationship I have tried to have didn't work out because I love only you, still to this day. But every day I pray that God takes these feelings away. I don't know, maybe it is not you, but just a coincedence. But my heart has never been the same, maybe it never will.
true 50

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Aug 24, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Stop the bull shit ladey sounds like your just playing him again.Your the one that left him and if your not playing him for a fool you would pick up the phone and stop your crazey bull shit.Budey i think her man just went broke and she is just looking for a hand out and a home or smothing in that line hell she said she was the one that left you.Dont let her play you if she did love you she would come to you and not even touch a phone.Call him ladey or stop playing him he dont need that and i dont know eather one of you but i can spot a player a mile away.
true 50

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Aug 24, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

irish guy wrote:
If you are looking for me. my email is the same.. even if your email is not safe, you can make a new one and use another computer.
budey sounds like yours in married
Hope

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Aug 25, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

true 50 wrote:
Stop the bull shit ladey sounds like your just playing him again.Your the one that left him and if your not playing him for a fool you would pick up the phone and stop your crazey bull shit.Budey i think her man just went broke and she is just looking for a hand out and a home or smothing in that line hell she said she was the one that left you.Dont let her play you if she did love you she would come to you and not even touch a phone.Call him ladey or stop playing him he dont need that and i dont know eather one of you but i can spot a player a mile away.
Your are right, I don't know what I was thinking. It took me 2 years to get my life back. It nearly killed me. And if she did love me she would come to me. She is the one that left. I know and she knows that no man would ever love her as much as I or be able to provide for her as I would have. Don't get me wrong, there is still a place in my heart for her, probably always will be, but I can do better. Even though it is still hard not having her in my life, I can do it. And I'm a strong enough man that if I have to be alone, I can. I don't have to screw every girl that comes on to me, I'm past that. The day that she got with another man was the day that changed everything between us. But I'd lie if I said I didn't think of her on a daily basis. But this is totally on her to fix it if it can be fixed. Thank you.
to slp

Fort Mcmurray, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jun 1, 2012
 
just wanted to say life goes on but not a day goes by i dont think of you i hope you are well you were and always will be the only true love ill ever experience in this life i wish i could go back to the day in greenup at the shelter sitting on the park benches sharing our life stories with one another but i have always heard that it is best to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.and to tell you the truth you gave me the best memories of my life so if i never hear from you again thank you and i hope nothing but the best for you
DeadManWalking

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jun 1, 2012
 
Damned if THIS don't sound Familiar....
Rt 5 parking

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jun 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I. Never get on here some reason I did today. Too much to say on here I'm fine. I stil love u always and it's there everyday it hurts and it doesn't go away I chose my kids plus u know I was always scared of love u gave me that but I couldn't get over u maybe walking away. So much more I would tell u not here
knows

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jun 5, 2012
 
Sounds like some one is just geting horney.
cartercaves

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Jun 5, 2012
 
email me importantant day of week 4 me and day of month plus year@gmail.com weekday-number-year
truthfully

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Jun 5, 2012
 
to slp wrote:
just wanted to say life goes on but not a day goes by i dont think of you i hope you are well you were and always will be the only true love ill ever experience in this life i wish i could go back to the day in greenup at the shelter sitting on the park benches sharing our life stories with one another but i have always heard that it is best to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.and to tell you the truth you gave me the best memories of my life so if i never hear from you again thank you and i hope nothing but the best for you
shawna pelphrey will never have u back she chose her 4 kids

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Sandy Hook Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Sandy Hook People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Sandy Hook News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sandy Hook
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••