Jason and Gladys Dickerson.

Posted in the Sandy Hook Forum

hope

West Liberty, KY

#1 Jan 1, 2014
I read on here that Jason is in a ohio jail waiting trail...Dose anyone know if that is true..and iam wondering were Gladys is.i also heard that she got out of jail,,,I just want to find out what is really going on here...Thank You.
date

West Liberty, KY

#2 Jan 3, 2014
hope wrote:
I read on here that Jason is in a ohio jail waiting trail...Dose anyone know if that is true..and iam wondering were Gladys is.i also heard that she got out of jail,,,I just want to find out what is really going on here...Thank You.
He is in Floyd County jail she is in Pike County jail. They go to trail 2/10/2014.
family member

West Liberty, KY

#3 Jan 23, 2014
His trial starts feb 10th hers isnt till june they split the trials he brutally murdered a 2 year old and she stood back and let it happen so did judge flatt and the social worker ruby jo bailey and andrew coomer
Donna

United States

#5 Feb 18, 2014
family member wrote:
His trial starts feb 10th hers isnt till june they split the trials he brutally murdered a 2 year old and she stood back and let it happen so did judge flatt and the social worker ruby jo bailey and andrew coomer

Watson would still be alive had he had a mother that cared enough for her children to keep them loved and nourished No one believed her when she said the kids were in danger because she was known to tell tales all the time My heart breaks for the innocent children who have endured so much pain and suffering in their very young life's. The adults who are guilty of abusing, neglecting and causing so much pain in the lives of these young children should and will pay for what they have done either here or after death and that is the truth. I pray that justice comes and comes soon and to ALL involved. Too bad the system does not always do its job the way it was intended. If it had then there would've been a better outcome for those precious children.

I
Hey

Lexington, KY

#6 Feb 20, 2014
Did they have the trial?
Mamaw

United States

#7 May 8, 2014
Hey wrote:
Did they have the trial?
Trial is set for June 16th

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandy Hook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
coal Wed looking 3
Looking to Rent Wed just wondering 2
commonwealth attroney Tue keith 1
Drug Bust Nov 18 RAT 137
weres adam kelly (Apr '10) Nov 17 frand 8
Atheist/Agnostic meeting Nov 17 Self reflection 13
It's basketball season..can I ride in the back ... Nov 17 upnm 1
Sandy Hook Dating
Find my Match

Sandy Hook People Search