Accused Principal Out At Sand Springs Middle School

Melessa Clark won't be returning to the school district in an administrative position, according to the assistant superintendent at Sand Springs Public Schools. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
joan

Aransas Pass, TX

#46 Oct 2, 2010
Well I have grandkids that go to that school and I would say that it's a good thing she is no longer working there..The woman needs medical help and I certainly hope she gets it..The example she is setting for the childern is not a good one for sure..
Iris

Atlanta, GA

#48 Oct 2, 2010
Did it ever occur to you all, that the poor woman simply needs money! Lol.... She was married LAST NEW YEARS EVE in TIMES SQUARE in New York. Figure what that costs. It is the most expensive time in NY City. Her wedding celebration at the HAMILTON INN in Sand Springs was paltry in comparism. New hubby Rick Clark is a corporate pilot, which means, plane tickets were not gratis. He was out of work for quite a while and very broke. The next adventure was a cruise. She obviously is in need of a lot of make up. Add it all up! BY THE WAY I AM BEING IRONIC!!!!
April

Little Rock, AR

#49 Oct 4, 2010
truth wrote:
This women had a very violent crime happen to her years ago. Go to oscn for details. I do not think it makes it okay, but who the heck are all of you to judge her and how she handles getting over what happened to her. She is wonderful with her staff and her students, she made a mistake and is getting help for it. SO you who havent ever made a mistake go ahead and judge, because thats really the only opinion that matters. God Bless her and her family, I pray that she learns to forgive herself and gets the help she needs. Comfort her family during this time and give them the strentght to stand by this wonderful women ( who made a very big mistake)! Amen!
Of all the comments, this one really made me mad! I am a single mother of 2 teenage daughters, making considerably less than Mrs. Clark. In 2002, I was attacked in my home by an intruder. 5 months later, I had a horrible car accident that should have killed me. 2 months after that, my house was struck by lightning in the middle of the night did great damage. I experienced horrible events in a 6 month time frame, but never once did I resort to any criminal activity to cope! Oh and by the way, my children and I endured the emotional pain of my fiance walking out to be with another woman.....that woman is Melessa Clark! I am not bitter, quite happy, actually! I just don't find any excuse for thievery by a woman who earns what she does, is married to a man who makes very decent money. If she can't afford make-up and a mattress pad, she doesn't need them. I go without many things because I can't afford them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sand Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mysteries At Oklahoma Lake Remain For Families ... Sun hollywood here we... 3
Meet the teenage sex swap lovers (Jul '13) Dec 19 hey 183
Balls of Fire Dec 18 Ryan Johnson 1
DHS Workers Speak Out On Agency (Jul '08) Dec 18 lynn 1,491
Directv referral code (Aug '12) Dec 18 Patti 70
Teenager Robs Tulsa QuikTrip At Knifepoint (Jun '10) Dec 17 carly zane 67
ODOT Workers allowing INDIAN SIGNS to clutter R... Dec 17 Steve Kouplin 2
Sand Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web