Montebello man killed in gang-related shooting

Dec 24, 2007 Full story: Whittier Daily News 942

A man was killed on Saturday in a gang-related shooting, after several suspects fired at a car he was riding in, authorities said. via Whittier Daily News

Full Story
montebello resident

United States

#949 Jun 28, 2012
one less stupid ghetto wanna be gangster off the streets..at least us taxpayers dont have 2 support his loser ass in the prison system! Lates.. & on to the next one!!
thanks 2 all the gangs for helping thecops out & killing each other!!
i tell it like it is

Reseda, CA

#951 Jul 9, 2012
vne wrote:
<quoted text>punk azs 25 ers.
wrong again stupid. Its "One five!" Pendejo. "MOST HATED"for a f**Ken reason idiot. DO YOUR HOMEWORK FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.=)
MK all day

Los Angeles, CA

#952 Jul 18, 2012
They busted Jimmy Valenzuela aka shy boy and corina castellanos for this murder and two other murders
Balcoms

Santa Ana, CA

#953 Jul 18, 2012
Let them monkeys rot in jail!
angel

Santa Ynez, CA

#954 Jul 18, 2012
Balcoms wrote:
Let them monkeys rot in jail!
everyone in jail is a monkey they all in one big cage!!
Shadow from Avenues

Santa Ana, CA

#955 Jul 19, 2012
fawk everyones hood wrote:
U AINT SHIT!!! Cerritos SATANAS GANG!!!!!!COME TO CERRITOS AND RUN YOUR MOuth!!! fawk everyone nwk arta lvm abz trg cbc efcc bng esbp esp all prmnt all pico all whittier all o.c. all l.b. and everyones hood!!!!! 209st delamo blvd lakewood side by farta!!!!!HOLLA BACK!!! FIND ME AT artesia highschool or haskel jr high!!!!! raskal,boomer,gboy,blanco,shar kie,riskee,trigger,bomber,lone r,tripper!!!!sts gang fawk sardines!!!!sza is gay!!!
Cerritos what the f**k is that, that's a fake weak ass hood if you want to play with real vatos come down to Drew Street and run your mouth then Big Bad Avenues remember that homie.
ES V213G SPRUCE LOKO

Bakersfield, CA

#956 Jul 19, 2012
vne wrote:
21 flees aint even a real varrio..baby jokes is a punk scared to go 1 on 1..spruce i walk up and down spruce...aint no varrio ...my varrio VNE yeah dont forget that .u foos have to lame brother on spruce that never busted a grape..so stop pretending 213 a gang.u fools are the wid..and iw level...not considerd a real gang...and phuck pico..all pico gangs..pn lames..living with your moms in there nice houses...dont know nutthing about varrio life...in the real barrios,v n e!!!real nueveros
FK ENCHILADAS...TALK ALL UR SHIT FOOL...HATING ON THAT DOS TRECE...I LOVE IT WE SICK TOOK U FOOLS OFF ARE SIDES OF THE TRACKS...U GUYS ARE A JOKE IN MTB U STAY GETTING TAKEN OUT...N WE HAVE A VARRIO U DONT IN MTB...LOL FK WIDC N IWC LAMES...WE WAY THICKER FOOL... WE JUST BUSTED ON UR LAME ASS HOMIE GHOST N STILL NO RUN BACK...LOL U GUYS DONT NOE HOW 2 PLAY...LOL WE STAY GUNNING MONKEYS DOWN FOOL... SHY BOY,CRIMES,THUMPS,BOUNCER,SHAD OW RIPISS,N MUCH MORE ALL HAVE BEEN SHOT BYE V213GANG...
ES V213G SPRUCE LOKO

Bakersfield, CA

#957 Jul 19, 2012
FK ENCHILADAS N MONKEYS PURO ES V213GANG...WE STAY GUNNING DOWN MONKEYS FOOL...LAMES N ENCHIES ARE FKN LAMES DONT EVEN HAVE A VARR ANY MORE IN MTB ES...LOL FK MONKES GET ACTIVE FOOL... ES V213RIFA MTB WE CONTROL...FKN LAME LIKE WIDC IWSC N JKS...ALL LONG GONE N MIA...LOL MONKEYS NOE WHAT TIME IT IS...TWO THIRTEEN
on da real

Glendale, CA

#958 Jul 23, 2012
LAMES!!
BROWN PRIDE

Los Angeles, CA

#959 Jul 27, 2012
My husband was from vne a real true blue rider may he always R.I.P...all the varrios hating on vne is cuz u vatos know wuz up with them they stand there ground but all u haters grow sum balls n keep it Gangster or keep on hating with ur net banging
angel

Santa Ynez, CA

#960 Jul 28, 2012
lame!!! this is this article started as a gang related shotting ! to a true blue that never got to marry any heina ! now all these G'S posting thier feelings and dumb people willing to post thier opinions on gangsters! I THINK THEY NEED TO BRING THIS OUT TO NOT JUST THE NET BUT IN A RING AND THERE ALL THE B!!!!CHES AND HIGH ROLLERS CAN SHOW THAT THEY WALK THIER TALK AND GET DOWN TO BUSINESS LIKE US REAL JENTE NOT THESE WANNA BEES HENAs THAT TALK AND POST SOME GOOD SHIT AND DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A REAL GANGSTA IS ABOUT ! LET'S TAKE THIS SHIT TO THE HOOD AND HANDLE IT LIKE JENTE FROM THE HEART OF THE BARRIO ! ALL Y'ALL QUIT POSTIN SHIT THAT THE POICE CAN INVESTIGATE !!1
once a gang member

United States

#962 Aug 2, 2012
There's no need to claimed a barrio its only a waist of time and life. You want to represent your neighborhood well do it in a positive manner. Become a doctor, firefighter, police officer, businessman/woman, community activists, community leader in a positive way!!!! We claimed to be proud of our ancestral heritage though were quick to pull and shoot against our own kind while the real enemy sits and laughs at us. Knowledge is a powerful weapon against ignorance!!! We need to open our eyes and realize who we are and what were doing to ourselves. Dont take pride in the gang. Take pride in who you are and help your community in a positive way.
MK all day

Los Angeles, CA

#964 Aug 19, 2012
All monkeys are weak they all used to be cheesers my homeboy has paper work on one of them
george

Alhambra, CA

#965 Aug 19, 2012
they say the guy died at 1am ni he died between 9:45 or 10pm iwent to a club and came bak it was 2:30am and the body was still there come where like what ever......
george

Alhambra, CA

#966 Aug 19, 2012
they say the guy died at 1am ni he died between 9:45 or 10pm iwent to a club and came bak it was 2:30am and the body was still there cops where like what ever
on da real

United States

#967 Aug 20, 2012
MK all day wrote:
All monkeys are weak they all used to be cheesers my homeboy has paper work on one of them
who does ur homie have paperwork on? Im sure it wouldnt surprise me who it is...lol
resident

Los Angeles, CA

#969 Aug 21, 2012
on da real wrote:
<quoted text> who does ur homie have paperwork on? Im sure it wouldnt surprise me who it is...lol
i bet is raskal,lil raskal or his wife..nutting but f***en rats.fuck monkeys and 213..213 only has spruce and 10th.WHY? it was given to them.aint no one on spruce or 10th..its a ghost town..do your f-ing homework.the older homie from vne game you those streets.do your homework lil punk internet banging and all those foos you named..theres noone that goes by any of those ..lol lil net banger...lol 213 lil faggots from day 1..
Incest writer

United States

#972 Aug 25, 2012
There I was my first night in prison I had the upper bunk. My cell mate was a young hispanic from southern california, the city of montebello. It was a bit of a surprise knowing I myself live in montebello until my incarceration. I ask him was he from anywhere? He replied with "I'm from
s.s montebello. I was in disbelief. He then gave me the same question I replied with 213 gang. On the streets we were sworn enemies but in prison we were surenos on a different front. So there we were reminiscing the neighborhood. He told if I was hungry. I told him hell yeah I'm starving. So he stood up and pull down his sweats and this rock hard dick was up right and pulsating. Acourse I jump off my bunk for a closer inspection. So there I was on my knees looking at it, looking at the veins that were pumping blood. I was about to let him know about what a great dick he had when he thrust his 8 inch dick in my mouth making me gag as he skull fuck me. The whole time I was thinking oh my God but I actually began to suck on it feverishly I told him cum in my mouth you fckn monkey he began to pound my mouth until I felt something warm and salty sliding down my tongue and throat. His dick slump and he was out of air, tired.

Old TowN gxNg

United States

#973 Sep 4, 2012
AOB GANG wrote:
<quoted text>f*ck that lil fat as* bi*ch. stupid nappy head, the homie lost beat ur lil fat as* up. we be beating up on u lil nappy heads!
I stay punchin on u ratas takin ur hats.........spitt on tht lame bby flex he didnt do nada we put in work on u busters n u still aint got the payback bunch of levas BNH13TLS
Old TowN gxNg

United States

#974 Sep 4, 2012
AOB GANG wrote:
F*CK DAT FAT BI*CH GINA 2
u foos try to hard ese my barrio got u fooz scared.......u foos aint Nada but p***y a** sNitches droppiN dime uk who bit** a** serio N baNdit..........PURO EvIL SIDE B.NEWHaLL13TiNYLOKOS.......... PaSSILLO NUEvO GaNG OR DNT BaNG.........WE RUN DA 661

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Marino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nora Aunor is "All Time Greatest Artist/Actress... (Oct '06) 31 min teddy rojo 1,340
Ukiah police and fire log: Thursday, Oct. 23, 2014 1 hr Here Is One 1
Revised EIR on Montebello Hills Proposal Still ... 1 hr Trash Talk 54
LA Earthquake Prediction November 2014 6 hr Ann Fenemore 1
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 hr Bruin For Life 27,924
Mel Gibson apologizes for drunk driving (Jul '06) 13 hr Swedenforever 21
It is customary for the men to pay 13 hr rich 4

San Marino News Video

San Marino Dating
Find my Match

San Marino Jobs

San Marino People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

San Marino News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in San Marino

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]