Nativehaywardian

Hayward, CA

#78 May 12, 2012
This is the stupidest conversation I've ever seen on the Internet! A bunch of kids trying to talk about what the best and worst gangs are?? Do you guys have anything else to offer society other than who is the most thug?? Do you have any idea what it is about your gangs that makes you so proud?? Get an education, you ignorant fools! Make a better life for yourselves and for the society that is forced to live with you. This town used to be a decent place for hard working people to raise kids. Now it is filled with ignorant fools with no understanding of why they are as stupid as they are
Grow up!
goon

Fremont, CA

#79 May 15, 2012
TORTILLA FLAT$ $OUTH HAYWARD NORTE r
gblock

Oakland, CA

#81 Jun 8, 2012
Some abuse the authority role of being a homeboy making calls that ain't rite causing loyal n sols to drop out or being removed nortenos are loosening our foundation.and to all you fake ass so called homies no what the cause is this ain't no tucking game or least it wasn't when i was a youngster.
ILLUMINATED

Suisun City, CA

#83 Jun 17, 2012
CANDY ASS STREET GANGS DON'T RUN Nada
VARRIOMODESTO

Ceres, CA

#85 Jul 15, 2012
HAYWARD WEAK CUHZ. 187 A NORTE AND A SCRAP IT's THAT CRIP GANG MOBk C's upk loc
EAST LAS PALMAS

United States

#86 Jul 16, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
wtf how is south hayward whack your stupid .. north hayward has 2 scrap streets B street and south garden.. does south hayward have any ? NO
Its dumbass ELP WEST HAYWARD DA WEST GO WE ROCK
14ryda

United States

#87 Jul 17, 2012
Manon Ave. Latin crew gangsta. South hayward. Manon nortenos arnt weak get it right
playboystax4

San Francisco, CA

#88 Aug 12, 2012
D.B.G.S DONALD BLOCK GETS MONEY WE RUN THIS SHIT BIIIIIIITCH.RUN UP ND TEST YO LUCK.
wsh

Elk Grove, CA

#90 Aug 20, 2012
trigger wrote:
In response 2 the last comment I'm an OG frm West Hayward L.T.A to be extact and trust me the WEst end of Hayward ain't no joke especially the apartments. We have put it dwn for many moons and have a lot of respect throughut hayward. 4 those of u that dnt know the history and the streets of hayward I suggest u dnt speak on matters that u really dnt know especially if u never gang banged in ur life or been locked up 2 know what excatly is going and the history. Just 2 make it clear also West Hayward is Norteno XIV.
u aint from wsh who r u i
Tired of Violence

Hayward, CA

#91 Aug 24, 2012
Gangs should just kill each other off so we can be rid of these punks who don't value the life that God gave each one of them! They're bitches because they need a gun or they need a group of people to be able to feel like somebody... but without a gun or their gang, they're nothing but insecure cowards who can't defend themselves on their own.
Gente de cypress

Orinda, CA

#92 Sep 23, 2012
Tito510bay wrote:
Cypress Block
Aqui no rifan nadie. Cypress esta libre.
Trizte

Stockton, CA

#96 Oct 4, 2012
Puck Ast & ramos homie:. Puro sur 13 vBst 13 gang uck shadow from ast !!! Ramos aint shit uck these norputos !!!!

Since: Aug 11

Los Angeles, CA

#97 Oct 5, 2012
Trizte wrote:
Puck Ast & ramos homie:. Puro sur 13 vBst 13 gang uck shadow from ast !!! Ramos aint shit uck these norputos !!!!
Superbly educated comment here. You should feel proud of your intelligence. I'm inspired. Now do us all a favor and shoot yourself but take some of your "homies" with u first
T-FLATS14

Hayward, CA

#98 Oct 15, 2012
WE MIGHT BE SMALL IN NUMBERS BUT US AND THA HOGGS RUN THA SOUTH.
stackmonsta

San Jose, CA

#100 Dec 3, 2012
with all honesty The black people in hayward get down harder then the nortaz and scraps
Bam Bam

Alameda, CA

#103 Jan 31, 2013
Last time I checked it is rude to disrespect your elders. Those hard working people you talk about are your elders and most likely did not raise their family to be part of so much death. You show how ignorant you are asking someone to come to your neighborhood. You could surely put me into the hospital or ground, but respect is not gained by fear and violance. If you want to marry a man who would continue the death and violance along to your own childred, then that is your decision and god is the only one to judge you for that. I'll pray you never have to pull your sons bloody body off the street one day. I work with ex-gang members and respect them and their struggles, they are trying to help save people in this world, not FOSTER THIS STUPID IDEOLOGY.
LBL gang

Fullerton, CA

#104 Jan 31, 2013
Merced 209 Loughborough LoCo$ 1::4
Merced LBL

Fullerton, CA

#105 Jan 31, 2013
CKome get sum bichazz trippin on the NORTE X4 scrap killaz

Since: Aug 11

Concord, CA

#106 Feb 1, 2013
Merced is the salinas of the Central Valley and if you think that's a compliment guess again. Salinas is a doormat and merced is lower than that. A true pisshole. Too many cars, too many sh!thead gangs, too
Many ppl. Napalm is the only cure, just like stockton. No one would care if u were all gone tom
Cisco

United States

#107 Feb 15, 2013
wuz gud
KREEPER wrote:
is norte manon ave .LCG::

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Leandro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 14 min Tina Kauffman 16,009
Black Muslim security firm makes false claims i... (Mar '14) 54 min White Woman 45cal 3
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Chuck 19,285
Kristina Nelson 22 hr Local 4
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon El SupremoS 201,038
Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) Mon Brittle Fingers 16,913
Quan's Legacy. Sun Impeacher 62

San Leandro News Video

San Leandro Jobs

San Leandro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

San Leandro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in San Leandro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]