Council cracks down on yard sales

City efforts to improve aesthetic standards are now targeting yard sales. The City Council last week approved stricter guidelines to the city's garage sale code. Full Story
LAD

La Puente, CA

#1 May 26, 2008
Why not adress the illegal alien street vendors and gang activities instead of picking on the residents?

“Standing up for truth!”

Since: May 08

Wherever I may roam.

#2 May 26, 2008
Good question. It seems kind of like re-arranging deck chairs on the Titanic to me.

I hate seeing the elote vendors, and I would think gang violence would be a priority. But at least the council is starting to work.

Let us see where it goes...
LAD

La Puente, CA

#4 May 27, 2008
Talk about a run on sentence... Why don't you turn off the internet and pick up a book!
SGV resident

Los Angeles, CA

#5 May 27, 2008
wiked wrote:
Why not talk of the white pedophiles rapeing little boys in thayland why not talk about the the white pedophiles raping kids in texas and calling it religion why not talk about the white kids commiting mass murders in high schools across america accept whites commit the worst most grossest crimes in the us rapping little girls and getting away with it yet you have a problem with illegals and gang members there's illegals here and its going to still be like that 20 years from now for the simple fact hipanics are the majority race in the americas you can't put a fence and expect illegals from coming in to a land were they have looked towards to all there lives with the odds are against them people cannot blame illegals on this economy on you can blame this president bush for his greedyness and disturbing countries that don't want us in there to begin with billions of dollars a month to prove what a war that has no purpose breaking this countries economy so don't point your fingers to illegals I'm just being truthfull honest to god
You are lucky we are at war, because if not I would be glad to spend it on sending illegal aliens, gang members, rapist to jail. I would not pick on color just lawbreakers of any race or color.
We have laws to protect property owners from people who think anything goes.
Don't be a hater!!

Since: May 08

Los Angeles, CA

#6 May 27, 2008
wiked wrote:
Why not talk of the white pedophiles rapeing little boys in thayland why not talk about the the white pedophiles raping kids in texas and calling it religion why not talk about the white kids commiting mass murders in high schools across america accept whites commit the worst most grossest crimes in the us rapping little girls and getting away with it yet you have a problem with illegals and gang members there's illegals here and its going to still be like that 20 years from now for the simple fact hipanics are the majority race in the americas you can't put a fence and expect illegals from coming in to a land were they have looked towards to all there lives with the odds are against them people cannot blame illegals on this economy on you can blame this president bush for his greedyness and disturbing countries that don't want us in there to begin with billions of dollars a month to prove what a war that has no purpose breaking this countries economy so don't point your fingers to illegals I'm just being truthfull honest to god
Poor thing...
Smiley

United States

#7 May 27, 2008
LAD wrote:
Talk about a run on sentence... Why don't you turn off the internet and pick up a book!
And where in the heck is "Thayland"?:) If he (she?) picked up a book, maybe they'd learn to spell "Thailand"!!!!!! LOL
wiked

Trenton, NJ

#8 May 27, 2008
Its still okay to get away with raping kids cause your white say its religion so what if I can't spell who gives a fauk its the big picture that is all continue with your day just another pissed off american living here in san gabriel valley who would rather live next to an illegal family than to live next to some stupid inbred goat fauking rednecks waving a stupid confederate flag acting like its 1876 hispanics is what makes california its rich culture when people talk about los angeles that's there backbone to california so what if there's illegals get over it I'm not afraid to walk out in a hispanic community at night I'm afraid for my kids safety getting molested by white pedophiles had to move out of riverside and now live here in l.a. county you guys have a nice day.
SGV resident

Los Angeles, CA

#9 May 27, 2008
wiked wrote:
Its still okay to get away with raping kids cause your white say its religion so what if I can't spell who gives a fauk its the big picture that is all continue with your day just another pissed off american living here in san gabriel valley who would rather live next to an illegal family than to live next to some stupid inbred goat fauking rednecks waving a stupid confederate flag acting like its 1876 hispanics is what makes california its rich culture when people talk about los angeles that's there backbone to california so what if there's illegals get over it I'm not afraid to walk out in a hispanic community at night I'm afraid for my kids safety getting molested by white pedophiles had to move out of riverside and now live here in l.a. county you guys have a nice day.
If mexicans are so good and White people so bad why does every mexican want to be in the USA and not mexico. If you are not afraid to walk in ghetto's at night maybe there is something wrong with you.
Got a news flash for you, most of the recent rapes and grabbing kids from the street involve mexicans who are here illegally. I'm not so worried that you can't spell but you need to get a clue!!!!!!!!
Smiley

United States

#10 May 27, 2008
wiked wrote:
First off, not ALL whites are pedophiles. Go to "Megans Law" website, and punch in your zip code; you'll see that sex offenders come in ALL races. Just for the HE!! of it, I typed in "91706",(the zip code of BP, the city this blog is about) and, GEEZ, guess what?!?! Out of 58 REGISTERED offenders in BP, approx. 38 are Hispanic, 5 Caucasian, 2 African American, 3 Asian. I am aware this is 48, so I left out those of uncertain race.(This was based on the pics and last names of subjects). Now, if you'd like to get your facts straight, do your research, then shoot your mouth off. You sound like a redneck, quite frankly. The blog was in regards to the City is persuing petty BS in looking at the number of yard sales, when it should be turning it's entire focus on the crime problem that seems to be growing out of control.
SGV resident

Los Angeles, CA

#11 May 27, 2008
Smiley wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, not ALL whites are pedophiles. Go to "Megans Law" website, and punch in your zip code; you'll see that sex offenders come in ALL races. Just for the HE!! of it, I typed in "91706",(the zip code of BP, the city this blog is about) and, GEEZ, guess what?!?! Out of 58 REGISTERED offenders in BP, approx. 38 are Hispanic, 5 Caucasian, 2 African American, 3 Asian. I am aware this is 48, so I left out those of uncertain race.(This was based on the pics and last names of subjects). Now, if you'd like to get your facts straight, do your research, then shoot your mouth off. You sound like a redneck, quite frankly. The blog was in regards to the City is persuing petty BS in looking at the number of yard sales, when it should be turning it's entire focus on the crime problem that seems to be growing out of control.
If you check more zip codes in the area you will find what you say is correct! Her hate makes her blind to facts.
James Dean

Anaheim, CA

#12 May 27, 2008
wiked wrote:
You sound like a typical law breaking ILLEGAL. There's always someone worse than you. So what if they (you) have looked forward to America all their lives. It's not legal to cross into this country and live here without becoming a naturalized citizen. You also don't have the right to complain about our government spending.
What is a "hipanic", anyway? Someone who can say the longest sentence?
DESERT RAT

Phoenix, AZ

#13 May 27, 2008
Comma, period!
wiked wrote:
Papa

Duarte, CA

#14 May 27, 2008
Look you guys, "wiked" is obviously retarded, and you don't blame them for their own retardation, it is just sad.
mynameismud

United States

#15 May 27, 2008
used to live there, had to move,way to many ignorant h8ters and traffic.go get them la raza!!!
History of corruption

West Covina, CA

#16 Jan 21, 2012
Baldwin Park has a history of corruption.

Corruption is what makes Baldwin Park, Baldwin Park.

Without corruption, it would not be Baldwin Park.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Gabriel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 min Chuck 19,285
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr PEE PEE PETE 27,576
Did You Know Monica Garcia was a Consultant 3 hr Funny Story 1
City Again Trying to give Land Away 4 hr Real Slow 6
Wal-Mart to offer low-cost checking account 7 hr Philip Cohen 3
Council rejects Kare offer (Sep '08) 14 hr Simplesyllogism 248
Valley Light Industries facing challenges (Feb '09) 15 hr Fed Up 555

Fire Weather Watch for Los Angeles County was issued at September 29 at 11:12PM PDT

San Gabriel News Video

San Gabriel Jobs

San Gabriel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

San Gabriel News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in San Gabriel

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]