Woman found in Whittier street, fatally shot

Map of 2010 San Gabriel Valley and Whittier-area homicides. A motorist found a woman lying dead in the road on a small street near the 605 freeway early Wednesday. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
SEMNative

Riverside, CA

#90 Jul 16, 2010
reaper wrote:
Maybe it wasw you and your friends that did it hanging out at Rooks road because its dark "loser"
WTF...that's what you have to say?...LOL...your an idiot!
listo

Santa Ana, CA

#91 Sep 1, 2011
so what was the outcome of this? Did they find the person???
Aaron

Glendora, CA

#92 Sep 2, 2011
Ana wrote:
Wow good thing it's been a while since the last time I read the comments! So many stupid racist people that for some reason think they're better than the rest, but sadly it only shows how stupid and immature they are!
Amen
White boy

Whittier, CA

#93 Dec 21, 2011
Rusty_Shackleford wrote:
You and streets can keep your blessings.
<quoted text>
RustyIs a product of incest everybody don't reply to listen to a word he says he's a Dumba@!
close to her family

Claremont, CA

#94 Jan 25, 2012
listo wrote:
so what was the outcome of this? Did they find the person???
Yes, he is now serving a 70 something year sentence for murder and attempted murder of another girl that he tried to kill just a week before he killed eveyln! JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED! Now she can RIP.
Erika Ramos

United States

#96 Mar 18, 2012
I knew her I know what she did. I dnt care abt that I just want to take her flowers even though she always talked behind my bk for no good reason I forgive her ! I dream abt her every now and then. and pray for soul.
I know

United States

#98 Sep 12, 2012
Sad that her niece who so called loves her and misses her dearly still keeps in contact with her murderer! She takes care of him while in prison, talk about fucked up shit!!! I believe no one deserves to die like this... Evelyn did harm many people including her children by giving them away... But we're not God to judge! I don't believe that she deserved to die like this... No one does, but you reap what you sow and well God doesn't like ugly and well let's just say she did a lot of ugly!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Gabriel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 min Trojan 27,366
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 16 min Butterflypie 7,953
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 49 min Serpico 2,394
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr brewed 5,070
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr sloop 200,940
All-star Sept. 28 George Harrison benefit moves... 3 hr Greg 1
offering my sister a baby 4 hr Jessica 1
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Los Angeles County was issued at September 17 at 4:16AM PDT

•••

San Gabriel News Video

•••
•••

San Gabriel Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

San Gabriel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE