Fatal Shooting in Logan Heights May Have Been Gang-Related

May 19, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KFMB-TV San Diego

Homicide detectives are investigating a fatal shooting in Logan Heights that may have been gang-related. Martin Omar De La Torre, 18, of San Diego was shot in the head in the 800 block of South 30th Street shortly before 6:15 p.m. Monday, according to San Diego police homicide Lt.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of47
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Moto

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

Judged:

Logan Heights? Shooting? Gang related? Has to be a misprint!
1467cjvjg

Lakeside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2009

Judged:

that was my cousin your talking about lame fool
CHIKA

Spring Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2009

Judged:

he wasnt a friken illegal mada&8%4# zo get ur shet ztrait!!!]
Moto

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2009

Judged:

1467cjvjg wrote:
that was my cousin your talking about lame fool
Now that IS your dead cousin, Pedro.
La White gurl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2009

Judged:

ROFLMAO wrote:
Another dead illegal, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
hey so your family was an illegal at 1 point right........ so kick back and have a little respect alot of people are in pain SO DON'T BE AN A**HOLE
RIP Martin De La Torre

Carlsbad, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2009

Judged:

I hate the fact that there is a bunch of people on here talken all kinds of trash when out there is my family hurten cuz we lost my lil cuzen he wasnt the stupid useless type of person that was good for nothing like all them other gang bangers that are out there he might have been a gang banger but he had no other choice that was the way he was grown up that was all he knew it wasnt his fault...but trust me that kid had heart he wasnt the type of person that would just go and start something he was very chill he just loved to laugh an hang out with his familyand just like that he is taken from us.... and all of you people talken all this trash should just stop please we are already hurten and reading all of these racial comments hurts even more please stop thank you Rest In Peace Martin Omar De La Torre..
Rest In Paradise Tinn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2009

Judged:

your always qonna be in our heart's martin
jEssi

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

Judged:

R.i.p PrOfE i DIDT Know Him THAt WelL buT he aws ResPECtfUL whEn hE was AroUNd mY pad!!! 2 alL THat PeOLpE tHAt aRe lEaVIN sTUPid CommENtS hAve Sum rEsPeCt...... tHeY CAn b gaNG bANgerS BUt THEY HAVE a hEarT BUt ManY of U DonT reaLIzE tahT sO sTOP jUDgiNg.......

Since: Jun 09

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

Judged:

a person with a heart wouldn't gang-bang
panicks1208

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2009

damm ese cant believe u gone well get those putos from ut and uf rip lil profe ls up 30s high panicks 1208xxxta
LA SMILEY LHTS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

2 THAT IDIOT HAY MANY OF US DO HAVE HEARTS BUT DONT SHOW JUST CUZ WE GANG BANG DONT MEAN SHIT HAY IM A YOUNGSTER MA SELF IM 15 N WHAT IM LOGAN HEIGHTS! WE ARE ALL HUMANS EY NOTHING IS DIFFERENT WERE ALL THE SAME..SO TO THE PEOPLE DONT KNOW WHAT UP STOP POINTING N JUDGING CAUSE U DONT KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE FRM A REAL GANG YAEA SOME OF US HAVE THE CHOICE N SOME OF US DONT BECAUSE WE NEED TO SURVIVE IN THESE STREETZ! AND WHEN A HOMIE DIES DEM PPL JUST JUDGE WHEN THEY SHOULD BE SETTING OUT PRAYERS FOR THE MOTHERS FOR THEIR BROKEN HEARTS&#9829; RIP PROFE

Since: Jun 09

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

Judged:

LA SMILEY LHTS wrote:
2 THAT IDIOT HAY MANY OF US DO HAVE HEARTS BUT DONT SHOW JUST CUZ WE GANG BANG DONT MEAN SHIT HAY IM A YOUNGSTER MA SELF IM 15 N WHAT IM LOGAN HEIGHTS! WE ARE ALL HUMANS EY NOTHING IS DIFFERENT WERE ALL THE SAME..SO TO THE PEOPLE DONT KNOW WHAT UP STOP POINTING N JUDGING CAUSE U DONT KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE FRM A REAL GANG YAEA SOME OF US HAVE THE CHOICE N SOME OF US DONT BECAUSE WE NEED TO SURVIVE IN THESE STREETZ! AND WHEN A HOMIE DIES DEM PPL JUST JUDGE WHEN THEY SHOULD BE SETTING OUT PRAYERS FOR THE MOTHERS FOR THEIR BROKEN HEARTS&#9829; RIP PROFE
I do pray for the families

I also pray for the families foolish children, such as yourself, that think its ok to gang bang because otherwise you cant make it on the "streetz" ....ok. Well when your dead. I wont judge anything. I will just state the simple fact that you brought it upon yourself

And good thing for it, you save us taxpayers money by taking it to the "streetz" so good luck with that
el izzy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2009

All those fools talking smack dnt know was up. But dnt trip tin I miss u ese
All the good times we had. Your gone but you will never b forgoten.
I wish things could of being diffrent. Thanks for all the paros.
South East San Diego
luie boy

Spring Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2009

i was with you the day you passed and i saw you laying there dead dog just kno your never guna be forgotten. hold it down in heaven for the rest of us. RIP BOY.
AleX LHTS 30

San Marcos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2010

Lil profe was one of my best homies and when I found out I was fucken mad and I promised his jefita that I'll get who ever did this To Martin and I was so close but I'll get them and kill them like they killed my homie I'm gonna make them suffer those fucken pendejos let their mom, dad , sisters brothers and their relatives cry just like we cried we all suffered when we found out and when I saw him laying their dead I cried but I promise u Martin I'll get those bitches I still remember those good days u will never be forgotten LOGAN HEIGHTS will never forget u ur always in our hearts R.I.P MARTIN A.K.A LIL PROFE
AL Capone

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2010

Judged:

BAP. BAP, BAP....another piece of shit gangbanger out of our hair. wish they had a big ole gunfight like the OK corral or something. get a bunch of them out of the way at one time.
BAP, BAP, BAP
Jose

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

Judged:

AleX LHTS 30 wrote:
Lil profe was one of my best homies and when I found out I was fucken mad and I promised his jefita that I'll get who ever did this To Martin and I was so close but I'll get them and kill them like they killed my homie I'm gonna make them suffer those fucken pendejos let their mom, dad , sisters brothers and their relatives cry just like we cried we all suffered when we found out and when I saw him laying their dead I cried but I promise u Martin I'll get those bitches I still remember those good days u will never be forgotten LOGAN HEIGHTS will never forget u ur always in our hearts R.I.P MARTIN A.K.A LIL PROFE
you get 'em tiger!
InfamousSailor

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Judged:

wow! People have no respect for the dead,or theyre family. I was born and raised in San Diego county,Im from Barrio Logan. I grew up around gangs,theres no way not to be involved in it..coz its there and everyone close to you is in gangs. So to the people talking shit and not having any respect to the guy who was killed all I have to say to you is that I feel sorry for you.I got out of the ghetto but I went trough a tough time and got into my share of trouble...but whatever all I got to say is much respect to the fallen,and his family
minute man

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

Judged:

InfamousSailor wrote:
wow! People have no respect for the dead,or theyre family. I was born and raised in San Diego county,Im from Barrio Logan. I grew up around gangs,theres no way not to be involved in it..coz its there and everyone close to you is in gangs. So to the people talking shit and not having any respect to the guy who was killed all I have to say to you is that I feel sorry for you.I got out of the ghetto but I went trough a tough time and got into my share of trouble...but whatever all I got to say is much respect to the fallen,and his family
"respect to the fallen"
what a fuhkking joke. "respect to the fallen" like he is a police officer who died in the line of duty. Or a fireman who died saving a child. "Respect to the fallen" like he was a soldier of ANY country fighting for freedom.
He was a gang banger. He got what he had coming. Fuhkk him and his gang bang enabling family. He got what he had coming Pedro.
Jay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2010

for all you sandiegans out there check out www.sandiegotalk.net

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of47
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Nestor Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Nestor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance