Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#143237 May 27, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>
No religion is the fast growing. Look in Europe. Look in America. Look in Iran. Look at Japan. Look at Australia. Look at Latin America. Religion is going the way of the dodo.
<quoted text>
No that's not true. I'm an atheist homosexual and I can tell you there are zero to none that oppose gay marriage.
Sounds like the perfect religion for you: Atheist Homosexual. You worship the God of hating anyone that does believe in a God. You bow down to your boys. I bet you adore Gore too?
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#143238 May 27, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
some perverts have tried to sue churches that did not allow them to use their property
yeah I heard. They speak "love", "tolerance", & "acceptance" yet I see them being hateful, intolerant, & bigots to religious people & Conservatives. Typical Liberal behavior.
Green Fairy

Laguna Niguel, CA

#143239 May 27, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for admitting defeat.....LOL
Nope,I'm not here to win an argumen,I'm here to waste your time
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#143240 May 27, 2012
Green Fairy wrote:
<quoted text>
EXpect killing you homophobes one by one.
I hope you realize that this is just a topix for talking back and forth? It's meaningless as far as making any kind of difference whether you marry your dog boyfriend or what ever. But if you make death threats here, how dangerous are you in the general public? Get some help. I know some good Churches that can talk to you.
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#143241 May 27, 2012
Green Fairy wrote:
<quoted text>
Some athiests but not all of them so what your point,besides thanks to Internet you can find more information on everything
LOL What's my point?

Here's my point: Religious people aren't the only ones disgusted with sodomites
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

#143242 May 27, 2012
Green Fairy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope,I'm not here to win an argumen,I'm here to waste your time
Great! So what else have you successfully failed at today?
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#143243 May 27, 2012
Green Fairy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn,That's Green Fairy of Absethine to you.Haven't you heard of the drink.
I've enjoyed the thujone effects often in my well spent youth. It never made me want to kill anyone. Quite the opposite.
Green Fairy

Laguna Niguel, CA

#143244 May 27, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you realize that this is just a topix for talking back and forth? It's meaningless as far as making any kind of difference whether you marry your dog boyfriend or what ever. But if you make death threats here, how dangerous are you in the general public? Get some help. I know some good Churches that can talk to you.
You get some help why don't you come out admit you hate yourself because you're not as straight as you though you were,Do you think I 'm actually going do that,Since people always make threats to gay people since day one.

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#143245 May 27, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
Sounds like the perfect religion for you: Atheist Homosexual. You worship the God of hating anyone that does believe in a God. You bow down to your boys. I bet you adore Gore too?
Atheism isn't a religion. Atheism is the disbelief in the god/gods. Also I don't 'hate' anyone including believers in a god/gods. I hate bigotry, intolerant, stupidity, and intolerance.

Yes I love Al Gore. You know me so well!
Green Fairy

Laguna Niguel, CA

#143246 May 27, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL What's my point?
Here's my point: Religious people aren't the only ones disgusted with sodomites
Yet not all religion have problem with gays, Such as United Church of Christ,Community of Christ Church formerly RLDS so why deny their rights
Green Fairy

Laguna Niguel, CA

#143247 May 27, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I've enjoyed the thujone effects often in my well spent youth. It never made me want to kill anyone. Quite the opposite.
Remember I'm not here to win an argument I'm here to waste your time by giving you taste of your own troller medicine.
Green Fairy

Laguna Niguel, CA

#143248 May 27, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Great! So what else have you successfully failed at today?
Not exactly but you keep responding to me,so the joke is on you.
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#143252 May 27, 2012
Green Fairy wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember I'm not here to win an argument I'm here to waste your time by giving you taste of your own troller medicine.
I'm not arguing with you and you're not wasting my time, I'm easily amused. I mean death threats from the Green Fairy? YUK!YUK!YUK!
Green Fairy

Laguna Niguel, CA

#143254 May 27, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not arguing with you and you're not wasting my time, I'm easily amused. I mean death threats from the Green Fairy? YUK!YUK!YUK!
Same here
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#143255 May 27, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are those who disagree with murder secretly murderers? Are those who disagree with high taxes secretly support it? No, of course not. So how the hell does disagreeing with homosexuality makes me a "closet queen"?
Someone please tell the Gay Totalitarians that the real world isn't Opposite Day
>
>
Opposing murder and taxes has little to do with ego and projecting an image to the the world, bashing gays is a form of inoculation for latent gays in order to deflect any suspicions of gayness from herself/himself
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#143256 May 27, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
the vast majority of the USA feels like this and that is why more than 30 states have voted you back to the closet
>
>The vast majority of the USA will make sure you stay way, way south of the border....
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#143257 May 27, 2012
Green Fairy wrote:
<quoted text>
You get some help why don't you come out admit you hate yourself because you're not as straight as you though you were,Do you think I 'm actually going do that,Since people always make threats to gay people since day one.
Nobody has make a threat to you here, this is not the playground, grow up.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#143258 May 27, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow? Since when did you hold the Trademark on the word marriage? Can you say hubris?
>
>
He probably does hold the Trademark on the word marriage...

He is a very astute businessman, he told me he can pays someone $20K per year to sell gum balls for $1 million bucks a piece.... you take it from there.....
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#143259 May 27, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheism isn't a religion. Atheism is the disbelief in the god/gods. Also I don't 'hate' anyone including believers in a god/gods. I hate bigotry, intolerant, stupidity, and intolerance.
Yes I love Al Gore. You know me so well!
Then why do you care so much about religion? Figures you would fall for the phoney fat global waster of energy liar al gore..LOL...Don't look up, the sky is falling. LOL...

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#143262 May 27, 2012
Rational Adult wrote:
Sorry, but if you are really this pissed off over some troll taking your nic and can't accept an apology....then Fruck off!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nestor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Border showdown: Families want U.S. entry (Mar '14) Nov 29 8987799asd 84
New push for talks in day 3 of teachers' strike Oct '14 Strike Em 2
Search for woman with Alzheimer's disease enter... Oct '14 Apalma40 1
Marine held in Mexico on weapons charges set fo... Sep '14 Concerned 2
PUP announces North American tour Jul '14 THE CURE - CATS A... 1
the biggest dating webs ite in the world free (Sep '13) Sep '13 Nilda Carcia 1
Video: Police scuffle with woman during house fire (Oct '12) Oct '12 Effie409 3
San Diego Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web