Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,197

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#144826 Jun 8, 2012
The Great Sly_Clyde wrote:
<quoted text>Umm no sugarnipples you keeps saying that if Gay people should be allowed marriage then you should be able to have multiple wives, equality.
There you go again. Polygamy is off topic.

"sugarnipples"? YUCK! Keep your perversions to yourself, they are gross and totally inappropriate. This is a discussion forum on same sex marriage, not a dating site.

YUK!YUK!YUK!

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#144827 Jun 8, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's be honest Jonah. You aren't shy talking about sex, are you?
Not at all. But let's be honest KiMare, the only ones inititating discussion of sex are you fundies. And let's be honest that its a FACT that our sex is none of your business. And let's be honest that it is unnatural for someone to be thinking about the sex that other people have, and to inititate public discussions about other people's sex. Let's also be honest that you, and other fundies like you, aren't entitled to have any sort of opinion on other peoples sex.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your problem is, when we get past "two committed people" regarding marriage, you and your partner are left behind.
We are? How's that dear? First of all, why are we "getting past two committed people"? Secondly, how are we somehow magically "left behind"? Goodness you sure are full of unsupported rhetoric.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's be clear. I WILL bring up sex when describing marriage.
Let's be clear. Even if you do, it's still completely irrelevant and none of your business.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What is obscene and incredibly offensive is to even begin to equate the perversion of anal sex with intercourse.
What is obscene is your believe that you have insight into what other people do sexually, that you are entitled to judge them based upon your assumptions, and that you think you get to decide what type of intercourse is perverse or not. Guess what hon, you DON'T decide that. And millions of straight people engaging in anal sex on a regular basis will be happy to tell you that you don't get to label their sex either. It's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. If anal sex doesn't appeal to you, don't do it. Outside of that, you don't get a say.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
But you know that, that is why you desperately want to change the subject.
Completely untrue. I know that anal sex is completely natural. I don't have your ridiculous "value system" of what sex is ok and what sex isn't. You see, I'm well aware that any sex that is safe and being entered into consentually by adults is quite ok. Completely natural. Not perverse in any way. Please bitch, do not attempt to assume what I know.

As for changing the subject, I have never shied away from it. I've simply noted how irrelevant it is, and how creepy it is that people like you keep wanting to bring it up. You want to continue discussing it, I'll continue discussing it. "Desperately want to change the subject"!!! Damn you are stupid.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets not play games.
Then stop initiating them fool.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A couple that can never have kids doesn't feel bad about it?
Not one bit. Not even a tiny smidgion. Would we like to be able to? Possibly. But "feel bad about it"? Not at all. You see, we don't carry around your bigotry dear. And we don't pretend that those that can procreate together are somehow elevated to a status of being "more important" or "better". That type of bigotry is all yours bitch.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that's silly stupid to say otherwise, don't you?
No, I don't know that's silly stupid, given that the value system you are trying to shove on me is yours, and not mine.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets not twirl facts.
Does that mean that you will be presenting some soon? So far all you've done is throw out your assumptions and poorly preconcieved conclusions.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#144828 Jun 8, 2012
Umm no sugarnipples you keeps saying that if Gay people should be allowed marriage then you should be able to have multiple wives, equality.
1 man + 1 woman = 2 persons
1 man + 1 man = 2 persons
1 woman + 1 woman = 2 persons
1 man = 2 women = 3 persons
1 man or woman = 3 or more men or women > 2 persons

Why can't those against equal protection of the law for same sex couples to marry count?

“Yellow Brick Road”

Since: Mar 12

The Land of OZ

#144829 Jun 8, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again. Polygamy is off topic.
"sugarnipples"? YUCK! Keep your perversions to yourself, they are gross and totally inappropriate. This is a discussion forum on same sex marriage, not a dating site.
YUK!YUK!YUK!
Sugarnipples, if you are all in favor of same sex marrige just say so. Don't add any thing to it just say "I support gay people in thier quest for same sex marriage"

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#144830 Jun 8, 2012
Sugarnipples,
Translation, I have nothing intelligent to contribute, so I will employ utterly absurd and infantile name calling to warn you that the rest of my post has little to no point.
if you are all in favor of same sex marrige just say so.
I regularly have, as have others here.
Don't add any thing to it just say "I support gay people in thier quest for same sex marriage"
I support the US Constitution, and it's guarantee that states may not make laws abridging the rights of US citizens, as well as it's mandate that states provide all persons within their jurisdiction equal protection of their laws.

Location hidden

#144831 Jun 8, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No one needs to say children are a "requirement", they are a part of 96% of marriages.
Um, yes we DO apparently need to say that children are not a requirement of marriage. Because dolts like you think that because 96% of marriages have children, that it someone magically translates something about the 4% of marriages that don't have children. Bottom line is deary, children are NOT a requirement of marriage, regardless of what made up percentage of marriages have them.

Children will NEVER be a requirement of marriage. No matter how many time you present them, try and flop around about where they come from, or insinuate how some families are magically better than others based upon your personal prejudices.

Children are NOT a requirement of marriage and never will be. Suck on that bitch, cause it ain't gonna change.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gives a gay couple the right to demand they not be considered?
Where on earth did a gay couple damnd this? Oh, that's right, they never did. You just love to try and paint gays in some made up negative light so you think you can spout this nonsense propaganda and go unchallenged. Typical of bigots.

We've never said that children shouldn't be considered. What we've said is that they aren't a requirement of marriage. That's a fact. One that isn't changing. "Requirement" and "consideration" are two completely different words. Perhaps you should invest in a dictionary.

Hell, let's just do it your way. Where on earth did fundies get the right to demand that children be a consideration of marriage? LOL! Putz.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially since offspring are a part of 0%(ZERO) of gay couples, right?
Um, are you under the impression that this fact somehow alters how irrelevant child bearing is to the institution of marriage? Um, dear, it doesn't. Child bearing within the couple married is not a requirement. Whether they can or can't reproduce together, or simply choose not to, it's COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's not deny reality.
We aren't. You are. No matter how much space you waste typing out your condescending and intentionally aggitative nonsense, the REALITY is.....children are not a requirement of marriage. Never will be. The only one having a hard time with reality is you.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No one tops birth parents.
Millions of adopted children around the world would argue differently. Their experience trumps your bigotry.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially in the eyes of the child.
And yet, you rant on without even asking the children what is in their eyes. You simply assume you know.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you really say a adoptive parent equates to your parents?
I don't make ridiculous equations like that bitch. I say that all parents stand on their own, and trying to value them, or evaluate them, based on one factor is something that only bigots do.

“Yellow Brick Road”

The Land of OZ

#144832 Jun 8, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
1 man + 1 woman = 2 persons
1 man + 1 man = 2 persons
1 woman + 1 woman = 2 persons
1 man = 2 women = 3 persons
1 man or woman = 3 or more men or women > 2 persons
Why can't those against equal protection of the law for same sex couples to marry count?
Well as I have said before. If a man for some strange reason feels the need to have multiple wives( why that is I can not fathom). Then that person/persons should petition the court to have the law changed. Same thing goes for a woman who wishes more than one husband.

Location hidden

#144833 Jun 8, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Jonah, you can say it over and over all you want. You can stamp your feet and scream "fundie". You can twirl the facts till everyone throws up.
You and your partner are the 'Gay Emperors' who EVERYONE knows are not married.
No dear, my HUSBAND and I most certainly are married. That's a fact. It is you and your fellow butt obsessed fundies that can twirl, stamp your feen and scream all you want. You can post your bigoted condescending bullshyt all you want. Ain't gonna change a thing.

Sucks to be a bigot fundie in 2012.

Location hidden

#144834 Jun 8, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Denied divorce, some same-sex couples 'wed-locked'
http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/07/living/same-sex...
Can't get a divorce if you've never been married...
They can get a divorce you nitwit, just not in Maryland. Since they can get a divorce, they are married.

Damn you are stupid.

Location hidden

#144835 Jun 8, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
This from someone who thinks they know more about my relationships/work than I do?
Smile.
Pot, meet kettle.

Location hidden

#144836 Jun 8, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage has historically, and across all cultures always described a unique relationship. Gay unions have absolutely no constitutive identity.
Everyone got their shovels?!!! KiMare is pumping out more bullshyt!!!!
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#144837 Jun 8, 2012
<quoted text>Sugarnipples, if you are all in favor of same sex marrige just say so. Don't add any thing to it just say "I support gay people in thier quest for same sex marriage"
I'm sorry, I refuse to take your loyalty oath, Senator McCarthy.

But I'm feeling generous and will say that I support marriage equality. Always have, and have said so many times on this thread. You'd know that if you'd paid attention. Your problem is you only see what you want to see in your simple jackass world.

YUK!YUK!YUK!

“Out and Proud”

Since: Dec 10

Concord, California

#144838 Jun 8, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, a lot of debate with someone who doesn't have a opinion, isn't there?
Smile.
de·bate/di&#712;b&#257 ;t/Noun: A formal discussion on a particular topic in a public meeting or legislative assembly, in which opposing arguments are put forward.
So please tell me how telling you your opinion and my opinion does not matter is a debate

<Fake Smile>
Sedgewick P Hunsacker

Elk Grove, CA

#144839 Jun 8, 2012
I got to agree with my good Christian Republican buddy RiccardoFire who is the only guy besides me who is talking sense here. I said it before and I say it again if the good Lord wanted man to marry a man or hammer him up the hershey highway he would have create Adam and Bruce thats all she rote. I was hoping my fellow Christian Rick Sanitorum would have run for president because he would have made gay marrage illegal as well as outlaw sodommy and done some other good things before all this country turn into San Francisco where they give out rubbers and anus grease on street corners and its legal for the sissy boys to go around with there ding dongs hanging out. I didnt fight the gooks and commies in Nam 40 years ago for this country to be turned into no sodomy and gonoreah like there was in the bible I will tell you that right now. Keep up telling it like it is to these girly boys RiccardoFire. Sedgewick got your back amigo. Praise Jesus and God bless Ameria.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#144840 Jun 8, 2012
Sedgewick P Hunsacker wrote:
I got to agree with my good Christian Republican buddy RiccardoFire who is the only guy besides me who is talking sense here. I said it before and I say it again if the good Lord wanted man to marry a man or hammer him up the hershey highway he would have create Adam and Bruce thats all she rote. I was hoping my fellow Christian Rick Sanitorum would have run for president because he would have made gay marrage illegal as well as outlaw sodommy and done some other good things before all this country turn into San Francisco where they give out rubbers and anus grease on street corners and its legal for the sissy boys to go around with there ding dongs hanging out. I didnt fight the gooks and commies in Nam 40 years ago for this country to be turned into no sodomy and gonoreah like there was in the bible I will tell you that right now. Keep up telling it like it is to these girly boys RiccardoFire. Sedgewick got your back amigo. Praise Jesus and God bless Ameria.
And just what makes you think a President has the power to make gay marriage and sodomy illegal? Let me guess... it's the brain damage from drugs in Viet Nam.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#144841 Jun 8, 2012
Sedgewick P Hunsacker wrote:
I never said I was Republican and I see through your sarcasm in religion. It sounds like your viet gonorrhea wasn't treated quickly enough, a few cells are missing.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#144842 Jun 8, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
And just what makes you think a President has the power to make gay marriage and sodomy illegal? Let me guess... it's the brain damage from drugs in Viet Nam.
For once, I agree.

“Yellow Brick Road”

The Land of OZ

#144843 Jun 8, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, I refuse to take your loyalty oath, Senator McCarthy.
But I'm feeling generous and will say that I support marriage equality. Always have, and have said so many times on this thread. You'd know that if you'd paid attention. Your problem is you only see what you want to see in your simple jackass world.
YUK!YUK!YUK!
Then why is it you never ever post in that way. My only conclusion is this. You are either a troll or a tool.
Sedgewick P Hunsacker

Roseville, CA

#144844 Jun 8, 2012
I'm truly sorry for my rant above. Mom told me not to use tequila instead of 2 percent milk on my Cheerios in the morning only to pepper it with cocaine instead of sugar but old habits are hard to break. Now that I'm coming down from my morning buzz I realized I forgot to flush the toilet, called the White House to see if they can forgive me on my 3:30 A.M. morning call to the President complaining over the taxes I pay for hemmerhoid medications, let my mom in from locking her in the basement and to say I'm regretful for bashing you fine greoup of people.

If you see RiccardoFire please let him know I still plan on streaking with him at the old folks home tonight as planned though. You still gotta have fun in life.

Have a good weekend and should I stay sober longer than 12 hours straight I too will support gay marriage nationwide.
Sedgewick P Hunsacker

Roseville, CA

#144845 Jun 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>For once, I agree.
RiccardoFire -

You left your 2 sets of lucky underwear at my place last night. I put them in the washer and they should be hanging on the clothes line if you swing by before we head out tonight.

Just an FYI.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Clemente Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homeless Residing In Dana Point Marina Restrooms Oct 26 Popeye 1
Man and Woman Shot Dead in San Clemente Oct 25 Bliss China Crap 1
Marine Jeremy Sears Memorial Oct 24 0351Charlie1stBn1... 1
China Moon Did Not Impress My Appetite Oct 19 Little Kitchen Is... 3
San Onofre Nuke Plant Closed, but the Siren Tes... Oct 15 Joe Blow 1
Who do you support for Magnolia School District... (Oct '10) Oct 13 12adf 19
Eucalyptus trees Oct 2 Old Guy 1

Flash Flood Watch for Orange County was issued at October 31 at 5:51AM PDT

San Clemente News Video

San Clemente Dating