PG&E officials grilled about automatic shut off valves

Mar 1, 2011 Full story: www.mercurynews.com 7

PG&E officials were grilled Tuesday about the lack of automatic shutoff valves in much of their natural gas pipeline system, as a three-day hearing into the San Bruno explosion began at the National Transportation Safety Board.

Full Story
goose

Mundelein, IL

#1 Mar 1, 2011
Automatic shutoff valves would be nice on the level of spending in Governement. Maybe the wrong ones are being "grilled".
scout

San Francisco, CA

#2 Mar 1, 2011
At this point, our problem is the Marxist Government was have at both the Fed level and in CA!

Until we vote OUT all the Marxist girlies and homosexuals and other un-Americans, the political Marxists will continue to formant conflict and hate as diversionary from their own criminal activities.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#3 Mar 1, 2011
scout wrote:
At this point, our problem is the Marxist Government was have at both the Fed level and in CA!
Until we vote OUT all the Marxist girlies and homosexuals and other un-Americans, the political Marxists will continue to formant conflict and hate as diversionary from their own criminal activities.
The Marxist lying neo-conservatives who control the US Senate have little to do with PG & E taking short cuts with safety.
That the GOP is crowded with the sexually degenerate has no bearing either.

The problem is short-term profit over long term responsibility. Ease off on the GOP.
scout

San Francisco, CA

#4 Mar 1, 2011
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
The Marxist lying neo-conservatives who control the US Senate have little to do with PG & E taking short cuts with safety.
That the GOP is crowded with the sexually degenerate has no bearing either.
The problem is short-term profit over long term responsibility. Ease off on the GOP.
Duh...reason our ruling marxists want every idiot to vote is to maintain mass awareness through Marxist controlled tv/films. If elected, then you can bet he's either a gangsta or simply stupid. No differences between parties, either.

But there is a light with some tea baggers.
Lance Winslow

United States

#5 Mar 1, 2011
scout wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh...reason our ruling marxists want every idiot to vote is to maintain mass awareness through Marxist controlled tv/films. If elected, then you can bet he's either a gangsta or simply stupid. No differences between parties, either.
But there is a light with some tea baggers.
You been sniffin' them contrails again?
scout

San Francisco, CA

#6 Mar 1, 2011
Lance Winslow wrote:
<quoted text>You been sniffin' them contrails again?
Exception to every rule. Beside Ron and Rand Paul being intelligent, some nerd dem beat the computer on jeopardy!
Lance Winslow

Palm Desert, CA

#9 Mar 2, 2011
Please stop using my name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Bruno Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 3 hr Cali Girl 2014 56,691
Study Suggests But Doesn't Prove Genetic Link t... 4 hr Frankie Rizzo 253
Daly City Officer Charged With Excessive Force (Aug '06) Mon harry singh 374
Santa Cruz nonprofit hosts pelican documentary ... Sun ANON 2
University tuition increases adopted in California Sun Ace McMillan 2
California's reaction to Obama's impending immi... Nov 22 scirocco 24
Howard Ave. Mugging Oct '14 Anson 1

San Bruno News Video

San Bruno Dating
Find my Match

San Bruno People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

San Bruno News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in San Bruno

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:21 pm PST

Bleacher Report10:21PM
Breaking Down 49ers' Late-Season Schedule
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Seahawks vs. 49ers: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
NFL Week 13 Picks: Predicting the Winner of All 16 Matchups
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
NFL Predictions Week 13: Early Odds, Picks and Projections for Upcoming Schedule
NFL11:58 AM
Chiefs could regret loss to previously winless Raiders