Who will you vote for Bexar County Constable Pct.1 ?

Created by Election Poll on Dec 21, 2011

870 votes

Click on an option to vote

Ruben C. Tejeda (Incumbent)

Alex Quintanilla

Jesse "Jay" Alaniz

Ray Lopez

Omar A. Reyes

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
demon

Addison, TX

#338 Jun 7, 2012
Omar Reyes got 500 +,votes.. Wow! The Harry Potter fan club must of all voted for him.
Cleto

United States

#340 Jun 10, 2012
How's the embarrassment going Alex Q & Omar? Is everybody laughing at you'll two? Keep on pissy-pantsing & bed-wetting , losers.
Realism

San Antonio, TX

#341 Jun 11, 2012
No ones laughing at them, you cant hate any one who had the balls to run up against their boss, win lose all the people on the ballots have balls. Now everyone needs to work hard and get LOPEZ to win. Ya callate Cleto No vales ni un centado.
pct 1 eyes

United States

#342 Jun 21, 2012
Cleto, why haven't u written about Omar getting fired from Pct 1?
Cleto

United States

#343 Jun 22, 2012
pct 1 eyes wrote:
Cleto, why haven't u written about Omar getting fired from Pct 1?
What did he do? Had to many tardies at work? Dent the patrol car without telling anybody about it? Try to hit on the Constables wife? Got busted buying movies at Twin Theatre on County time? Thought he won the election?
Cleto

United States

#344 Jun 22, 2012
Realism wrote:
No ones laughing at them, you cant hate any one who had the balls to run up against their boss, win lose all the people on the ballots have balls. Now everyone needs to work hard and get LOPEZ to win. Ya callate Cleto No vales ni un centado.
Realism, go keep on continuing selling your candy apples on SW Military Drive & Zarzamora. So Alex & Omar pissy pants, bed-wetters, now you'll gonna tell youll's campaign fools now to support Lopez to beat Ruben. Realism your just as fake as Ben Guerra's GED selling livestock food.
Nation of Imbeciles

San Antonio, TX

#345 Jun 23, 2012
Cleto wrote:
<quoted text>Realism, go keep on continuing selling your candy apples on SW Military Drive & Zarzamora. So Alex & Omar pissy pants, bed-wetters, now you'll gonna tell youll's campaign fools now to support Lopez to beat Ruben. Realism your just as fake as Ben Guerra's GED selling livestock food.
Do you have a sister named Cletus? I wonder if she is a twin?
marge

San Antonio, TX

#346 Jul 8, 2012
It's time for a change. the best person for precinct 1 is Ray Lopez, he will do for the citizens of San Antonio, he will make sure that we have more patrol officers out in the streets, doing their duties. Not have them work in the Office as Tejeda currently has about 10 officers in one office playing games. I don't want my tax dollars paying these office to play games. These officers working in the office need to be put to work for what they are getting paid for not to sit in the office of Tejeda, and play domino's, eat popcorn and load knows what elese they are doing.
This is what I saw when I walked in the Tejeda Office all deputies were in the little back office laughing, playing games and eating, while I stood in office for 15 minutes waiting for someone to call out and see if i needed assistance. It was the opposite I asked them they would help me. Is is where all San Antonio Precinct 1, citizens want their money going to deputies playing on county times. Plus, Tejeda is telling everyone that is father brought in 3 million. Quest What's it a lie, these fees are what attorneys, citizens pay in tickets, etc plus it's money already there. Another lie by Tejeda, yet is son in speaking is telling the public THAT HIS FATHER GENERATED THE REVENUE IT A LIE....ANOTHER LIE.
TEJEDA BEEN IN OFFICE TO LONG IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE PLUS THE PUBLIC CITIZENS THINK THAT THE CONSTABLE TEJEDA PROVIDES HIS DEPUTIES FOR SECURITY AT CHURCH FUNCTIONS. WILL GUESS WHAT IT'S INCORRECT THESE ARE RESERVED DEPUTIES THAT DO THE SERVICE FOR FREE TO THE PUBLIC. YET TEJEDA GETS ALL THE CREDIT. ANOTHER LIE...LIE....LIE BY TEJEDA
ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE VOTE FOR RAY LOPEZ, FOR PRICINCT 1 ON JULY 31, 2012.
Cleto

United States

#347 Jul 8, 2012
marge wrote:
It's time for a change. the best person for precinct 1 is Ray Lopez, he will do for the citizens of San Antonio, he will make sure that we have more patrol officers out in the streets, doing their duties. Not have them work in the Office as Tejeda currently has about 10 officers in one office playing games. I don't want my tax dollars paying these office to play games. These officers working in the office need to be put to work for what they are getting paid for not to sit in the office of Tejeda, and play domino's, eat popcorn and load knows what elese they are doing.
This is what I saw when I walked in the Tejeda Office all deputies were in the little back office laughing, playing games and eating, while I stood in office for 15 minutes waiting for someone to call out and see if i needed assistance. It was the opposite I asked them they would help me. Is is where all San Antonio Precinct 1, citizens want their money going to deputies playing on county times. Plus, Tejeda is telling everyone that is father brought in 3 million. Quest What's it a lie, these fees are what attorneys, citizens pay in tickets, etc plus it's money already there. Another lie by Tejeda, yet is son in speaking is telling the public THAT HIS FATHER GENERATED THE REVENUE IT A LIE....ANOTHER LIE.
TEJEDA BEEN IN OFFICE TO LONG IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE PLUS THE PUBLIC CITIZENS THINK THAT THE CONSTABLE TEJEDA PROVIDES HIS DEPUTIES FOR SECURITY AT CHURCH FUNCTIONS. WILL GUESS WHAT IT'S INCORRECT THESE ARE RESERVED DEPUTIES THAT DO THE SERVICE FOR FREE TO THE PUBLIC. YET TEJEDA GETS ALL THE CREDIT. ANOTHER LIE...LIE....LIE BY TEJEDA
ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE VOTE FOR RAY LOPEZ, FOR PRICINCT 1 ON JULY 31, 2012.
Alex Q & Omar posing as Marge! Pissy Pants,Bed Wetters they are pissed off cause they didn't cut it in the race and thought they were gonna beat Ruben,and now there kissing Ray Lopez ass to get back at Ruben._!_(*.*)_
Proud Tejeda Supporter

San Antonio, TX

#348 Jul 31, 2012
Hmm...sounds familiar. So sorry your script didn't work out for you Rosemarie. Congrats to Constable Tejeda! His family and him showed a lot of class out and they should be proud of all their hard work.
marge wrote:
It's time for a change. the best person for precinct 1 is Ray Lopez, he will do for the citizens of San Antonio, he will make sure that we have more patrol officers out in the streets, doing their duties. Not have them work in the Office as Tejeda currently has about 10 officers in one office playing games. I don't want my tax dollars paying these office to play games. These officers working in the office need to be put to work for what they are getting paid for not to sit in the office of Tejeda, and play domino's, eat popcorn and load knows what elese they are doing.
This is what I saw when I walked in the Tejeda Office all deputies were in the little back office laughing, playing games and eating, while I stood in office for 15 minutes waiting for someone to call out and see if i needed assistance. It was the opposite I asked them they would help me. Is is where all San Antonio Precinct 1, citizens want their money going to deputies playing on county times. Plus, Tejeda is telling everyone that is father brought in 3 million. Quest What's it a lie, these fees are what attorneys, citizens pay in tickets, etc plus it's money already there. Another lie by Tejeda, yet is son in speaking is telling the public THAT HIS FATHER GENERATED THE REVENUE IT A LIE....ANOTHER LIE.
TEJEDA BEEN IN OFFICE TO LONG IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE PLUS THE PUBLIC CITIZENS THINK THAT THE CONSTABLE TEJEDA PROVIDES HIS DEPUTIES FOR SECURITY AT CHURCH FUNCTIONS. WILL GUESS WHAT IT'S INCORRECT THESE ARE RESERVED DEPUTIES THAT DO THE SERVICE FOR FREE TO THE PUBLIC. YET TEJEDA GETS ALL THE CREDIT. ANOTHER LIE...LIE....LIE BY TEJEDA
ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE VOTE FOR RAY LOPEZ, FOR PRICINCT 1 ON JULY 31, 2012.
Nation of Imbeciles

San Antonio, TX

#349 Jul 31, 2012
Proud Tejeda Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm...sounds familiar. So sorry your script didn't work out for you Rosemarie. Congrats to Constable Tejeda! His family and him showed a lot of class out and they should be proud of all their hard work.
Precinct 1 just became the big joke!
losers

San Antonio, TX

#350 Aug 1, 2012
The others that ran against him were the big joke!
Haha

United States

#351 Aug 1, 2012
Hahahaha
Cleto

United States

#352 Aug 2, 2012
losers wrote:
The others that ran against him were the big joke!
Like Alex Q & Omar the Pissy Pants & Bed-Wetters? What about Gabriel & the Captains wife who lost the Pct.4. Constable election?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are there so many beaners in WalMart 26 min Little Johnny 7
Professional Transportation, Inc. (Feb '12) 46 min Hetron 380
Officer Nathaniel Robinson in Victoria Tx is the ? 1 hr Greg Abbott 18
Romantic Date 1 hr SockMonkey 1
do you like young guys? 1 hr Greg Abbott 11
jacky Torres 1 hr Little Johnny 11
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 2 hr News Flash 4,066
San Antonio Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

San Antonio People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

San Antonio News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in San Antonio

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:09 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:09PM
DeMarco Murray says decision on playing this week will be up to him
ESPN 2:48 PM
Jets' Richardson: I'm on same level as Watt
NBC Sports 3:34 PM
'Super Mario' making presence felt in Buffalo - NBC Sports
NFL 5:13 PM
Jets' Richardson: I'm on the same level as J.J. Watt
Bleacher Report 6:36 PM
Ravens vs. Texans: Complete Week 16 Preview for Baltimore