dam

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Oct 2, 2012
Just got out of the Gamestop over by City Base Cinema. I absolutely could not believe this babe. Her ass was so round and tight and her blouse hugged her tits so nicely. Her tan was gorgeous. She was all around beautiful. She spoke with a small lisp but that didn't detract from her beauty. She was so tiny, too. Damn she had a tight body.
racial tolerance

San Antonio, TX

#2 Oct 3, 2012
And you'll never get to taste of that fruit, bro. A woman that works at gamestop AND is fine, can literally have her pick of good-lookin' men. which, I can guarantee, you are not.
dam

Euless, TX

#3 Oct 3, 2012
Prove it. =]

“Cannibal: The Musical”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4 Oct 3, 2012
easy - you're on topix, whining about some woman you'll never have. Point, set, and match.
dam

Euless, TX

#5 Oct 4, 2012
I don't get how I'm whining. I'm stating how utterly beautiful this chick was. How is that whining?
Loco Weed

Seguin, TX

#6 Oct 4, 2012
Dam sounds like a scared twit. Rather than get in a conversation with this alleged beautiful woman he goes home, wacks his pud then starts a thread that she would never see. Not only are you and loser adult gamer your probably a ham radio operator....9
dam

Euless, TX

#7 Oct 4, 2012
Loco Weed wrote:
Dam sounds like a scared twit. Rather than get in a conversation with this alleged beautiful woman he goes home, wacks his pud then starts a thread that she would never see. Not only are you and loser adult gamer your probably a ham radio operator....9
Don't even know what a ham radio operator is. I sure did beat my dcik to her, though.

“Cannibal: The Musical”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#8 Oct 4, 2012
You're probably incorrect about him being a radio operator, Loco Weed; he hasn't called anyone any filthy names yet, and most radio operators don't know what a game stop is.
But, yes,'dam' instead of talking to her, you fantasized, then verbalized part of your fantasy on the internet, that is a form of whining.
dam

Euless, TX

#9 Oct 4, 2012
Don't even know what a ham radio operator is and I sure did beat my dcik to her.

“Cannibal: The Musical”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#10 Oct 4, 2012
dam wrote:
Don't even know what a ham radio operator is and I sure did beat my dcik to her.
You replied the same thing twice, and still managed to mispell 'penis'.
You are quite the tragic little troll, aren't you?
dam

Euless, TX

#11 Oct 4, 2012
racial tolerance wrote:
<quoted text>
You replied the same thing twice, and still managed to mispell 'penis'.
You are quite the tragic little troll, aren't you?
I sure did and I sure am.:)
xboifren

United States

#12 Oct 7, 2012
The chick at the Gamestop off Military next to Chick fil a is cuter. I got her number. We play PS3 all the time. Wink wink. Haha
Loco Weed

United States

#13 Oct 7, 2012
dam wrote:
Just got out of the Gamestop over by City Base Cinema. I absolutely could not believe this babe. Her ass was so round and tight and her blouse hugged her tits so nicely. Her tan was gorgeous. She was all around beautiful. She spoke with a small lisp but that didn't detract from her beauty. She was so tiny, too. Damn she had a tight body.
I will have to say this Gamestop Girl is not bad. She is pretty easy too. Walked in there before closing on Saturday Night and talked with her a bit before we made it over to the Hurricane Grill for a lite meal. After some small talk I was able to talk her into coming by my apartment. After a few minutes I was able to get her to stroke my shaft till I was hard and......

“Cannibal: The Musical”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#14 Oct 10, 2012
then dam woke up, and realized that, even in his DREAMS he can't get a fine chick.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15 Oct 10, 2012
dam wrote:
Just got out of the Gamestop over by City Base Cinema. I absolutely could not believe this babe. Her ass was so round and tight and her blouse hugged her tits so nicely. Her tan was gorgeous. She was all around beautiful. She spoke with a small lisp but that didn't detract from her beauty. She was so tiny, too. Damn she had a tight body.
I've seen this chick you're talking about and she's okay. There are plenty of gorgeous women out there, but I feel that you're over exaggerating quite a bit.
xboifren

United States

#16 Oct 10, 2012
racial tolerance wrote:
then dam woke up, and realized that, even in his DREAMS he can't get a fine chick.
Shut the hell up hater. Nothin but talk.
dam

Euless, TX

#17 Oct 10, 2012
Get back on this trash site to find the trash still talking trash. Get a life, my dude. It's not healthy to eat the same shit you spew from your gullet.
dam

Euless, TX

#18 Oct 10, 2012
scp-die wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen this chick you're talking about and she's okay. There are plenty of gorgeous women out there, but I feel that you're over exaggerating quite a bit.
I probably was, but at the time I was sexually frustrated so a midget could've turned me on that second. Hindsight is always 20/20, and in such, I realize she probably wasn't worth the same-day fapping.
Sex Kitten

United States

#19 Oct 11, 2012
All this talk is turning me on....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 11 min SORRY JOHN 3,691
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 17 min stupid people 22,729
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 56 min stupid people 18,749
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 1 hr Gasman 689
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 1 hr Gasman 379
My husband likes to give men oral and denies th... 3 hr greg lewis 8
Conn's Signs Lease in McAllen 3 hr Conn 2

San Antonio Jobs

San Antonio People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

San Antonio News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in San Antonio

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]