Edd

Katy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

I just moved from Houston to San Antonio and one thing I noticed is when you go to Lowe's and Home Depot you never see any day laborers in San Antonio. If you go to Lowe's or Home Depot in Houston there are always about 30 per store. Why aren't there any in San Antonio? don't get me wrong, I don't want to see any but its just something that has me wondering. Do they hang out in a specific place here in San Antonio? Maybe Houston should follow S.A. because they have way too many there!

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Edd wrote:
I just moved from Houston to San Antonio and one thing I noticed is when you go to Lowe's and Home Depot you never see any day laborers in San Antonio. If you go to Lowe's or Home Depot in Houston there are always about 30 per store. Why aren't there any in San Antonio? don't get me wrong, I don't want to see any but its just something that has me wondering. Do they hang out in a specific place here in San Antonio? Maybe Houston should follow S.A. because they have way too many there!
You're right, I used to live in El Paso, and they hung out at the parking lot there, but I haven't seen any here at all. I think San Antonio is pretty good about not letting people loiter around, so that may be why.
Lookinaround

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

In the cesspool at the end of Hwy. 37 South, aka: Corpus Christ, they hang out at the Workforce Centers and around the Labor Dept. Office across the street from City Hall. Majority are illegals but they have no fear of law enforcement or city officials as the majority of them are their kind. Parents swam over and they popped out on our side of the border........lucky us!

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Lookinaround wrote:
In the cesspool at the end of Hwy. 37 South, aka: Corpus Christ, they hang out at the Workforce Centers and around the Labor Dept. Office across the street from City Hall. Majority are illegals but they have no fear of law enforcement or city officials as the majority of them are their kind. Parents swam over and they popped out on our side of the border........lucky us!
They really just let them hang around there all day long? Ridiculous.
Me Again

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

guest wrote:
<quoted text>They really just let them hang around there all day long? Ridiculous.
Yes. Saw it everyday when I worked in Corpus. Filthiest place I have ever seen. Such an oxymoron that the city bills itself as "the sparkling city by the sea". Also, panhandlers on every corner around their shopping/restaurant area (South Padre Island Drive). Don't understand why, in a very busy area with so many police cars and a city ordinance against it, nothing is done? San Antonio is a UTOPIA in comparison to what lies south of it.
losers

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

That's what you get because Obama is president and if gets reelected you will see more of it!
hispanic girl

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

I saw your comments about people that hang out to look for work why do y'all judge how many white people do u see looking for work instead there on crack or serial killers just think about if it wasnt for hispanic. People that work in the feilds in the sun picking are fruit corn watermelons onions ect I don't think others will these labor men r there to find work to support their familes you think its easy its not beaning out there in the sun waiting for a job I think its a blessing if they find work so don't b judging them and worry about y'all family and not them

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

hispanic girl wrote:
I saw your comments about people that hang out to look for work why do y'all judge how many white people do u see looking for work instead there on crack or serial killers just think about if it wasnt for hispanic. People that work in the feilds in the sun picking are fruit corn watermelons onions ect I don't think others will these labor men r there to find work to support their familes you think its easy its not beaning out there in the sun waiting for a job I think its a blessing if they find work so don't b judging them and worry about y'all family and not them
I don't judge them. I was simply answering a question that was asked by the OP. If they want to stand out on a corner in the heat and work for peanuts, never advance to anything better, and have loser children, that is their right. And I love your theory that all whites are serial killers. You don't seem to like when people make judgements about hispanics, so why do you do it to other races? You are an idiot, who I bet is fat as hell, lazy, has several baby daddies, and is on welfare. So how does it feel that I just judged you bitch?
freedom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

If it wasn't for all the illegal Mexicans in this country sucking off the government tit this country wouldn't be in the shape it's in and American citizens wouldn't have to pay out so much in taxes to support them! Let an American citizen try to pull the crap that illegals do here. I guarantee you as an American you'd be put in jail.
juantwo3

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

guest wrote:
<quoted text>I don't judge them. I was simply answering a question that was asked by the OP. If they want to stand out on a corner in the heat and work for peanuts, never advance to anything better, and have loser children, that is their right. And I love your theory that all whites are serial killers. You don't seem to like when people make judgements about hispanics, so why do you do it to other races? You are an idiot, who I bet is fat as hell, lazy, has several baby daddies, and is on welfare. So how does it feel that I just judged you bitch?
Working for peanuts here is a helluva lot better than where they came from, you fool... and what he/she meant was all serial killers seem too be white.
freedom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Besides all that crop picking you say that illegals do, 95% of it is done with equipment either pulled by air conditioned tractors or other machinery. The reason illegals do it is because it's pretty much all they know. You think one of them has the brains to be the next Einstein or what?
spanky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

I guess you think being an illegal Mexican that they should be given a job as some top executive for some big company even though they don't have the education or knowledge it takes to be in that position?
juantwo3

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Talk about SUCKING......and what about ALL the white collar scandals we taxpayers had too bail-out. The housing, auto industry, banking, George W and his buddies raped this country. Not too mention ALL the military government contractors and Space Exploration Industry, what a buncha crock and crooks. And not too forget Halliburton and that crooked vice pres. Chaney, they were caught red handed milking the government with inflated contract bids. So you were saying where is all the waste being spent?
freedom wrote:
If it wasn't for all the illegal Mexicans in this country sucking off the government tit this country wouldn't be in the shape it's in and American citizens wouldn't have to pay out so much in taxes to support them! Let an American citizen try to pull the crap that illegals do here. I guarantee you as an American you'd be put in jail.

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

So, I guess all of the white people should just go away so that the hispanic population can take over? You complain that whites ruin everything, so get an education and take over instead of whining all of the time. But it's easier to post nasty comments on a forum in a town you don't even live in, rather then get off your fat butt and get a real job.......

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

And by the way, the Railroad Killer, Angel Resendez, was an illegal immigrant from Mexico, so get over it....
hispanic girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

This is for geust u must b a cracker talking crap u think there's not white people asking for governent lol I work for the human services so I should know so dont put white people so high and as for education u think its free in mexico will its not they have to pay for there books just to go to school and here for us is free u think u know all I don't think so and yes there's more white killing look what happen that day in the theater all those more people hurt and shot and it was done by a white guy so don't b talking like if ur race is all innocent.

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

hispanic girl wrote:
This is for geust u must b a cracker talking crap u think there's not white people asking for governent lol I work for the human services so I should know so dont put white people so high and as for education u think its free in mexico will its not they have to pay for there books just to go to school and here for us is free u think u know all I don't think so and yes there's more white killing look what happen that day in the theater all those more people hurt and shot and it was done by a white guy so don't b talking like if ur race is all innocent.
You need to learn some punctuation and spelling, you sound like an uneducated idiot. Got more comments? I can go all day honey.
big 210

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

juantwo3 wrote:
Talk about SUCKING......and what about ALL the white collar scandals we taxpayers had too bail-out. The housing, auto industry, banking, George W and his buddies raped this country. Not too mention ALL the military government contractors and Space Exploration Industry, what a buncha crock and crooks. And not too forget Halliburton and that crooked vice pres. Chaney, they were caught red handed milking the government with inflated contract bids. So you were saying where is all the waste being spent?
e<quoted text>
Well said...Bush&Chaney the biggest MONEY hounds Ever!!!
agreed

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

big 210 wrote:
<quoted text> Well said...Bush&Chaney the biggest MONEY hounds Ever!!!
Hell yes they were!
Hooters

Katy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Judged:

big 210 wrote:
<quoted text> Well said...Bush&Chaney the biggest MONEY hounds Ever!!!
I bet in your eyes, Obama is "fixing what Bush did" right? Never mind the TRILLIONS he has paid to his friends, Bush is still worst right?

Jackazz!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the San Antonio Forum right now

Search the San Antonio Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 47 min Spam Sandwiches 16,063
Questions about Calvary Chapel San Antonio (Mar '11) 1 hr 2live4him 5
Amber 1 hr oh well 6
husband working out of town 1 hr what the hell 18
Keep America Beautiful: Eliminate White Trash C... (Apr '12) 2 hr James 24
Another Pepper Popper harming kids 2 hr Stephanie 3
White Trash Cracker sexually assaults 90+ children 2 hr Paco Pinto 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

San Antonio Jobs

•••