Who would you vote for Bexar County Constable Pct.4 ?

Created by Election Poll on Dec 22, 2011

1,854 votes

Click on an option to vote

Robert Mike Blount (D) (Current Office Holder)

Rebecca Mesa Lopez (D)

Gabriel R. Medina (D)

Stan Ramos (D)

Manolo Mario Valente (R)

Officer J D Buck Savage

San Antonio, TX

#408 Aug 1, 2012
Thanks to all the good people who cared enough about their community to keep Constable Blount in office. We can all take a breather for now since the run-off election is over, and get ready for the main election in November when he faces his republican opponent. Remember to finish the job and vote for Constable Blount to keep on serving the community for another 4 years.
Cleto

United States

#409 Aug 1, 2012
eastside voice wrote:
Vote for Rebecca Mesa Lopez for constable, the right choice!
Now who's laughed at? Now Rebecca Mesa Lopez will the laughing stock at NEISD PD , guess Captain Lopez at Pct.1 is embarrassed. Alex Q,Omar,Gabriel,Rebecca you'll now in the circle of losers.
ez duz it

Houston, TX

#410 Aug 1, 2012
Cleto wrote:
<quoted text>Now who's laughed at? Now Rebecca Mesa Lopez will the laughing stock at NEISD PD , guess Captain Lopez at Pct.1 is embarrassed. Alex Q,Omar,Gabriel,Rebecca you'll now in the circle of losers.
Yeah cleto, that's some truth, not like some ugly fat ass dude, using an old skinny pic as a facebook profile pic trying to fool people.....cleto's really truthful coz he would never pretend to be skinny and good looking
Cleto

United States

#411 Aug 2, 2012
ez duz it wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah cleto, that's some truth, not like some ugly fat ass dude, using an old skinny pic as a facebook profile pic trying to fool people.....cleto's really truthful coz he would never pretend to be skinny and good looking
Maybe Rebecca & Gabriel can give it another try in 4 years from now. Voters made the right choice by keeping Blount!
El Comandante

United States

#412 Aug 3, 2012
Cleto wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe Rebecca & Gabriel can give it another try in 4 years from now. Voters made the right choice by keeping Blount!
The City has two openings for Animal Control Officers.
El Cucuy

San Antonio, TX

#413 Aug 6, 2012
ez duz it wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah cleto, that's some truth, not like some ugly fat ass dude, using an old skinny pic as a facebook profile pic trying to fool people.....cleto's really truthful coz he would never pretend to be skinny and good looking
Get off your A$$ and go pick up all those trashy Rebecca Loser Lopez signs that are littering the precinct. I knew a split tail would'nt get elected!
freddy

San Antonio, TX

#414 Aug 6, 2012
Why don't you call her that to her face you garbage mouth?
El Cucuy

San Antonio, TX

#415 Aug 7, 2012
freddy wrote:
Why don't you call her that to her face you garbage mouth?
I'd be afraid to know whats been draged across your face, a nut sack maybe?
freddy

United States

#416 Aug 7, 2012
How 'bout I drag my fist across your face dip hoto!?
El Comandante

El Monte, CA

#417 Aug 7, 2012
freddy wrote:
How 'bout I drag my fist across your face dip hoto!?
El Cucuy got you going huh? So much aggression over a loser split tail.

Since: Aug 12

San Antonio, TX

#418 Aug 8, 2012
Cleto wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe Rebecca & Gabriel can give it another try in 4 years from now. Voters made the right choice by keeping Blount!
All i can say is Cpl Andy Lopez for Constable Pct#4 in 4 years. Team Guerra is on the case. Viva Cpl Andy Lopez Constable for life
poco loco

San Antonio, TX

#419 Aug 8, 2012
Team Guerra? What a joke! Look what happened to Ray Lopez. He listened to that loser with no ged. Ray Lopez must have been hard up.
poco loco

San Antonio, TX

#420 Aug 8, 2012
In November I'm gonna vote manolo valente for constable pct. 4.

Since: Aug 12

San Antonio, TX

#421 Aug 8, 2012
poco loco wrote:
Team Guerra? What a joke! Look what happened to Ray Lopez. He listened to that loser with no ged. Ray Lopez must have been hard up.
Hey I had a GED even if it was a fake but goid enough for the ultimate Constable Charlie Campos. He's voming back in 4. Team Guerra is on the case
Adios Mio

San Antonio, TX

#422 Aug 8, 2012
poco loco wrote:
In November I'm gonna vote manolo valente for constable pct. 4.
Valente runs for every race he can get into. He runs and loses every time.
chico

San Antonio, TX

#423 Aug 9, 2012
Is that the Andy Lopez president of that deputy constable association, the one that never has meetings for the officers? The short fat baldy that if you put makeup on him he would look like a clown? The one that thinks he is puro politican?
Cleto

United States

#424 Aug 9, 2012
TeamGuerraORAQJB wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I had a GED even if it was a fake but goid enough for the ultimate Constable Charlie Campos. He's voming back in 4. Team Guerra is on the case
Did he buy his GED from a diploma mill factory that went out of business in Laredo?
Cleto

United States

#425 Aug 9, 2012
poco loco wrote:
Team Guerra? What a joke! Look what happened to Ray Lopez. He listened to that loser with no ged. Ray Lopez must have been hard up.
Are those certificates from the city and the state comptrollers office on his wall at his feed store fake to?
El Cucuy

San Antonio, TX

#426 Aug 10, 2012
Team Blount is the way to go. Why vote for a zero, when you can have a Hero?
clueless

Houston, TX

#427 Aug 10, 2012
What kind of a hero? And what has he done to even be called a Constable ? Bahaha..!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Landlords beware: Destin Todd Kelley 2 hr Landlord 1
CB Radio in San Antonio (Dec '11) 5 hr THOMAS O CALDWELL 38
do you like young guys? 5 hr THOMAS O CALDWELL 20
Cuddle time (: 5 hr Juan Toothrie 2
look me up on Facebook jacky tores i need some fun 6 hr C Dog 8
Why do white people massacre? (Jul '12) 6 hr Little Johnny 18
Professional Transportation, Inc. (Feb '12) 14 hr al at albina 381
San Antonio Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

San Antonio People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

San Antonio News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in San Antonio

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:35 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:35PM
Steve Smith Calls Critical Ravens Fans 'Fat, Lazy, Sorry Couch Quarterbacks'
ESPN 7:00 PM
Romo as MVP? Unquestionably, Cowboys say
Yahoo! Sports 8:32 PM
Cowboys' Tony Romo right to strut into playoffs with MVP bravado
NBC Sports11:02 PM
Your Top Plays for Today - NBC Sports
NBC Sports11:23 PM
Texans remain in hunt with 25-13 win over Ravens - NBC Sports