AAA Taxi? Yellow Cab? San Antonio Taxis?

Posted in the San Antonio Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Customer

Bigfoot, TX

#1 Nov 16, 2008
Which Taxi service would be the best one for service?
Which one sucks?
Which one gives good service?
I want to hear from the customers experience,and if you had a bad experience,give me the Cab #,so I won't tell the Cab Company not to send them to me.
Cleveland Brown

San Antonio, TX

#2 Jan 13, 2009
Customer wrote:
Which Taxi service would be the best one for service?
Which one sucks?
Which one gives good service?
I want to hear from the customers experience,and if you had a bad experience,give me the Cab #,so I won't tell the Cab Company not to send them to me.
Yellow Cab sucks royally. They take up to 45 minutes to show up, then when they finally show up, the driver does'nt speak english. I have to practically draw him a map to figure out where I'm headed to. AAA cab is'nt much better. They have a woman about 50 years old who likes to brag about her and the owner being an item. I could'nt wait to get to where I was going to be rid of her telling me about her love life.
Jack Bauer

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jan 30, 2009
I think the Taliban has its operatives working for Yellow Cab. Everytime I see a Yellow Cab,it has a rag head behind the wheel. I'm afraid to get in, because maybe Allah will tell the driver to slam into a wall in order to get 72 virgins and ruin my day in the process. I'll take my chances with AAA cab, at least they got english speaking Mojados with GPS in their vehicles to get me to my destination.
Dennie Poe

Dallas, TX

#5 Feb 6, 2009
I take taxis once or more each week. I always reserve using Yellow's website. Almost without exception their drivers are on time, courteous, helpful, and drive clean cabs.
Diane Simmons

San Antonio, TX

#6 Feb 8, 2009
I think Yellow Cab is the worst cab service in San Antonio. I rode in a stinky cab that reeked of vomit and stale cigar smoke. The seats were sticky with an unknown white substance. There were used contraceptives laying on the floor board and empty beer bottles rolling around the front seat!
Diane Simmons

United States

#7 Feb 8, 2009
I forgot to mention that the cab looked this way because I just had been drinking and "partying" with multiple men in the back seat. The vomit happened when I gagged from trying to swallow. The Cigar smoke came from me trying to be "Monica" inserting cigars where the sun does not shine. I picked up as many used contraceptives as I could, I ususally chew on them like bubble gum afterwards.
Glen Quagmire

San Antonio, TX

#8 Feb 8, 2009
Diane Simmons wrote:
I forgot to mention that the cab looked this way because I just had been drinking and "partying" with multiple men in the back seat. The vomit happened when I gagged from trying to swallow. The Cigar smoke came from me trying to be "Monica" inserting cigars where the sun does not shine. I picked up as many used contraceptives as I could, I ususally chew on them like bubble gum afterwards.
Wow, my kind of woman! HOORAH!
George Alva

Mountain View, CA

#9 Mar 27, 2009
You need a cab ask for yellow cab#1 In 2006,I was awarded the best taxi cab driver in the nation by the national taxicab,limosine association.
Tyler Durdin

San Antonio, TX

#10 Apr 25, 2009
George Alva wrote:
You need a cab ask for yellow cab#1 In 2006,I was awarded the best taxi cab driver in the nation by the national taxicab,limosine association.
Read the date, its 2009 moron!
Alva Sucks

Naperville, IL

#13 May 28, 2009
lol.. George Alva.. what a douchebag..
Garry LCPD

Universal City, TX

#14 May 28, 2009
All of this is being posted by Paul Diaz, fired yellow cab taxi driver.
Garry LCPD

Sunnyvale, CA

#15 May 28, 2009
Garry LCPD wrote:
I bet it sucks to be you fired "gypsy cop" ,you can't hold a commission. You must be a SAPD & BCSO applicant reject.
Garry LCPD

Sunnyvale, CA

#16 May 28, 2009
This Garry LCPD is a "emotionally disturbed" Police Officer who's never been a real cop. Needs to put other peoples names to create problems,that's why this person is a gypsy cop. Been fired from every agency. So he's the "bi-polar" one.
LCPD CLOWN

Sunnyvale, CA

#17 May 28, 2009
Garry LCPD wrote:
what proff do you have,you must of been a "brass" office bitch.
HACK

San Antonio, TX

#18 May 28, 2009
What happened to the pole on which Taxi Cab service is better? Last time I checked AAA Cab was in the lead by 57%.
Nathan R Jessup

San Antonio, TX

#19 May 31, 2009
Garry LCPD wrote:
How can you slander a fine outstanding Officer like Deputy Diaz? He gives his all to help out the community and asks for nothing in return. He stands for the professionalism that you will never achieve in your little pathetic life. Quit slandering a dedicated Officer and go back to your chicken hole City of La Coste. Quit playing with adults and go back to playing with yourself, your starting to sound a lot like that loser known as SHADOW!
Garry

Universal City, TX

#20 Jun 1, 2009
Paul is not a outstanding officer. He HAS NEVER been a paid officer. I have. Infact I was Chief of Police of ACTISD and Paul was mad because I would not hire him. He does not have what it takes to be a cop, ever.
MS THIRTEEN

San Antonio, TX

#21 Jun 1, 2009
Garry wrote:
Paul is not a outstanding officer. He HAS NEVER been a paid officer. I have. Infact I was Chief of Police of ACTISD and Paul was mad because I would not hire him. He does not have what it takes to be a cop, ever.
Was that the Academy of Careers and Technology ISD Police Department.
Let me guees who this is,at one time you got fired from the BCSO for flashing your badge,and picking up a hooker,and the hooker call SAPD vice on you,and you got busted,so BCSO fired you back in 1991.La Vernia Police got fired for following a girl who worked at a store,felt "creepy" about you,she felt like being harrased,so the new Mayor at time fired the whole Police Dept.,back in 1994 cause of you,then you went to Frio County SO,and you jumped to Somerset,got fired for making unwanted advances by aome females who made complaints against you,the Mayor fired your ass,and you went back to Frio County So,and Converse PD arrested your ass for Child Molestation,you lucked out and got found "not Guilty",and you wind up.fom't know how as the Police Chief of ACTISD,majority of the Officers on there were fired from every agencies.
You must of went to Winters PD,and Olney PD for Police Chief.
Sounds like you having a Badge,and gun is part of your personality,the only way you think you can get attention is by being a Police Officer.
Fronz Von Hitler

Victoria, TX

#22 Jun 2, 2009
In addition to Ms 13, not to mention that the girl Franz Von Hoffman (yes, taht is Garry's real name) was accused of molesting was his "OWN DAUGHTER!!!!" If you think that is made up, try giving Converse PD a call to verify this. Franz Von Hoffman is nothing more than the turd who refused to be flushed down the toilet and still leaves that "nasty stink" lingering behind when all the rest of us real cops are trying to do is get rid of it.
Clinton

Universal City, TX

#23 Jun 2, 2009
I do believe it really is Garry, not Franz posting this stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do NOT VOTE for Genie Wright Bexar County Law #7 2 hr Vote NO For Genie... 1
My husband likes to give men oral and denies th... 2 hr Larissa Hernandez 39
Why do white people go to China to adopt babies ? 8 hr Yawnito 35
Murderous Mexicans 8 hr Yawnito 20
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 10 hr Fossilfarts 708
sergio Pena windcrest police 14 hr SA is FILTHY 2
White Trash CRACK Hole 19 hr SA is FILTHY 28
San Antonio Dating
Find my Match

San Antonio People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

San Antonio News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in San Antonio

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]