AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2008

Judged:

Just what is it about Mexicans that they get freebies on everything? Free fans, free school uniforms, free school supplies, free medical care,
free housing, free eyeglasses, free dental work, free Thanksgiving meals, free Christmas gifts, free passes to Fiesta Texas & Seaworld, and Spurs games, free food via foodstamps. It must be nice not to have any sort of personal responsibility and know that all your needs will be provided by hardworking taxpayers.

Every Thanksgiving, Christmas, and the beginning of school, the same old cry for "donations" goes out.Yet, the receivers of public largesse always seem to have plenty of money for beer, parties, fireworks,and, yes, drugs. They are the same people that, even though they cannot support themselves, bring a child into the world every year and look for taxpayers to provide for their burgeoning family. They have no sense of pride or responsibility. I say "Put their asses to work" picking up trash in their neighborhoods and roadways, clean graffiti, clean empty lots, etc.
There is plenty those freeloaders can do to earn their keep.
Nathalie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

Judged:

Is it only "mexicans"? or is it low income household? Your comment is vague. I've never seen a "Mexican" asking for money in the street. They come to this country for a better life. I hope you never have to experience living poor in a third world country. It's not easy.
George

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

Judged:

Nathalie wrote:
Is it only "mexicans"? or is it low income household? Your comment is vague. I've never seen a "Mexican" asking for money in the street. They come to this country for a better life. I hope you never have to experience living poor in a third world country. It's not easy.
You never see a Mexican asking for money in the street because all THEIR needs are being met. Like I said, they get everything they need for free, and the only reason they come here is to take advantage of all the free stuff. Unlike the USA, Mexico is too smart to hand out freebies to people not willing to help themselves. Over there you have to WORK; over here you just have to be a Latino to get help.
Pancho Villa

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
You never see a Mexican asking for money in the street because all THEIR needs are being met. Like I said, they get everything they need for free, and the only reason they come here is to take advantage of all the free stuff. Unlike the USA, Mexico is too smart to hand out freebies to people not willing to help themselves. Over there you have to WORK; over here you just have to be a Latino to get help.
Let's start with, what job of workline do you do?
It means a lot.
Pancho Villa

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

Judged:

Nathalie wrote:
You must be a Carpenter. You hit the nail on the head.
Paleface

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2008

Judged:

Just think. Everyday you see these palefaces asking for money and they are not Mexicans. One GRINGO had a sign that said "Vietnam Vet, I'm hungry". He was not old enough to be a Vietnam Vet!!!
Los Gueros also like freebees and even lie to get what they want.
I agree that everytime school starts, there's free school supplies for the poor. I, for one,don't like it because parents are responsible for their children. Where is the parent responsibility??? Besides, these students are the same ones that already get everything free. There ought to be school supplies for children of parents who at least try and still earn very little. I think these groups that are in charge of these freebees should think very carefully before they give those free things.
Kids get a wrong lesson--that you can get things for free!!
By the way, that Vietnam Vet imposter got the cup of coffee I had bought for myself-no money,whitie!!!
Nathalie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2008

Judged:

Hey George

I'm Hispanic and I don't get that kind of help. I had the opportunity to come to the USA with a student visa to continue my education. I had to work myself up to get somewhere here. I did everything by myself and the help of my family, no government help, no free stuff, nothing. I beg you to do some research on 3rd world country lifestyle, and on free government programs, and then, we can talk.

“Texas Boy GIG EM”

Since: Jul 08

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2008

Judged:

Nathalie wrote:
Hey George
I'm Hispanic and I don't get that kind of help. I had the opportunity to come to the USA with a student visa to continue my education. I had to work myself up to get somewhere here. I did everything by myself and the help of my family, no government help, no free stuff, nothing. I beg you to do some research on 3rd world country lifestyle, and on free government programs, and then, we can talk.
LOL... George, take your hate somewhere else, dont start a racial thread. I live in SA and I love the mexican culture and the people... Bye the way, Texas, the republic of was mexico... I digress... To say they get things, stuff free, I come from a tribe that gets alot of things provided by the government, you want to start slamming the native americans also. How about the black mother, single, working two jobs, and trying to be a productive member of society. You see her in the check out line of HEB with a lone star card, and you make that face and say to yourself well there is more of my tax dollars. I know your type, I have lived around and been right next to your type. See I am your worst nightmare, I am a minority that looks white. You should be asking how can I help my fellow human, instead of dragging them down. You want something free, you feel left out... The free clinic offers free mental evaluations, go check in.
eightball

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2008

Judged:

free housing, free eyeglasses, free dental work, free Thanksgiving meals, free Christmas gifts, free passes to Fiesta Texas & Seaworld, and Spurs games, free food

Where can I get all of these for free?, i'm mexican so I qualify.
George

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2008

Judged:

The Texan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... George, take your hate somewhere else, dont start a racial thread. I live in SA and I love the mexican culture and the people... Bye the way, Texas, the republic of was mexico... I digress... To say they get things, stuff free, I come from a tribe that gets alot of things provided by the government, you want to start slamming the native americans also. How about the black mother, single, working two jobs, and trying to be a productive member of society. You see her in the check out line of HEB with a lone star card, and you make that face and say to yourself well there is more of my tax dollars. I know your type, I have lived around and been right next to your type. See I am your worst nightmare, I am a minority that looks white. You should be asking how can I help my fellow human, instead of dragging them down. You want something free, you feel left out... The free clinic offers free mental evaluations, go check in.
Where is this,"FREE CLINIC? NAME ONE OF THEM
Get facts straight than type.
No where in todays world is there a free clinic.

“Texas Boy GIG EM”

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2008

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is this,"FREE CLINIC? NAME ONE OF THEM
Get facts straight than type.
No where in todays world is there a free clinic.
That is because, GEORGE, you arent in the neighborhoods that have them... you heard of brady green, or the southside clinic.... And if that is the best you can come back with, then you are as much an idiot as I thought.
George

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2008

Judged:

The Texan wrote:
<quoted text>
That is because, GEORGE, you arent in the neighborhoods that have them... you heard of brady green, or the southside clinic.... And if that is the best you can come back with, then you are as much an idiot as I thought.
As I understand it, they have a sliding fee
Depends on your income but nothing is free
!!!!!!!!!!NUT!!!!!!!!!!

“Texas Boy GIG EM”

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2008

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
As I understand it, they have a sliding fee
Depends on your income but nothing is free
!!!!!!!!!!NUT!!!!!!!!!!
Yes george there is a sliding scale but not everyone fits into that scale. FREE yes I guess that would be a contridiction to most. But for those that need it and cant afford it, the state/federal government subsidise the "free" clinic, guess that would be an oxymoron. I just dont think we can lump all in one category. I seen a husband and wife in HEB early in my military life. My wife and I were standing behind them and they had more gold on their bodies than did fort knox... As they were paying with food stamps, they couldnt pay for the beer and the man pulled out a wad of cash that would choke a gator. My wife and I had scraped all the coins from the couch, truck, floor, and carpet to get enough money to buy baby food. Now here is the clincher, as we walked outside to leave we noticed that the couple were getting into a brand new cadillac. Yes they were Mexican (by the way my wife is mexican). That chapped my azz, but not because they were mexican but because they were abusing a system meant to help people that were struggling but still trying to make it....
George

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2008

Judged:

Nathalie wrote:
Hey George
What does third world country lifestyles have to do with freeloaders in THIS country??
George

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2008

Judged:

The Texan wrote:
<quoted text>
Any hospital emergency room is REQUIRED by law to treat the poor & illegal.
George

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2008

Judged:

The Texan wrote:
<quoted text>
Look numbnuts, I help "my fellow humans" with my tax dollars. I just wish that "my fellow humans" would get up off their freeloading a$$e$ and get a job instead of expecting taxpayers to support them and their kids. I'M not "dragging them down", they drag themselves down and then expect all sorts of free help. How about then showing some RESPONSIBILITY????
George

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2008

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
What does third world country lifestyles have to do with freeloaders in THIS country??
Well, just where do you think the state and federal government get the money to "subsidize" healthcare? It comes from TAXPAYERS!
George

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2008

Judged:

The Texan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes george there is a sliding scale but not everyone fits into that scale. FREE yes I guess that would be a contridiction to most. But for those that need it and cant afford it, the state/federal government subsidise the "free" clinic, guess that would be an oxymoron. I just dont think we can lump all in one category. I seen a husband and wife in HEB early in my military life. My wife and I were standing behind them and they had more gold on their bodies than did fort knox... As they were paying with food stamps, they couldnt pay for the beer and the man pulled out a wad of cash that would choke a gator. My wife and I had scraped all the coins from the couch, truck, floor, and carpet to get enough money to buy baby food. Now here is the clincher, as we walked outside to leave we noticed that the couple were getting into a brand new cadillac. Yes they were Mexican (by the way my wife is mexican). That chapped my azz, but not because they were mexican but because they were abusing a system meant to help people that were struggling but still trying to make it....
AGAIN! which clinic is free "NAME ONE" Please!!!!
They Do Work

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2008

Judged:

Don't we complain that those Mexicans come over to take our jobs? Don't we complain that they steal our social security numbers?
I guess they work!!!!!
Gamon

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2008

Judged:

What ever happened to that Irma M. that's so in love with her husband?
She still goes to Eagle Pass?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of507
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the San Antonio Forum right now

Search the San Antonio Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 25 min Just a voice 3,473
Cletus' Forum: Candid interactions with Cletus ... (Jun '12) 27 min Devil anse 18
do you know her ? 2 hr new in town 9
White trash folks put Meth in their Cascarones 2 hr SA IS FILTHY 2
husband working out of town 2 hr anonymous 3
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 11 hr Hey Clyde 16,043
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 15 hr why 20,388
•••
•••
•••
•••

San Antonio Jobs

•••
•••
•••

San Antonio People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••