Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#968 Aug 10, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah billions of the stupid chinese are too stupid to believe in birth control, that's why there are a bunch of stupid slant eye gooks everywhere you go like cockroaches, and you idiots still don't believe in bathing or deodorants you filthy slime bucket nasty smelling morons.....
if thats so then how come you hide your picture lets see what you look like and how you dress cuz i tell you a picture speaks a thousand words rather than your smelly and discusting ass!

Location hidden

#970 Aug 10, 2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!! aheM!..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#971 Aug 10, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>You do have a small penis you stupid chinko....but you like a big fat one in your azz though you fruit.
thats great of you to say that cuz you already are the cinese peoples enemy and they are actually joining with russia and will wipe you all out if you actually think america will win this war you are smoking too much jib cuz why is your president doing nothing and backing down ? cuz he knows that what will become of americans if they stick their nose and just peak into syria they will all DiE no offense to the blacks i hope you honkys all DiE while your little white ass gets a shraPneL so you can shit diarrhea and blood at the same time before your melanin deficient ass dies and decays in pieces!

Location hidden

#972 Aug 10, 2012
typo chinese honkys are a disgraCe! i just dont understand why every nation just doesnt band together and wipe the seamen bleachheads ouT well im sure there is a plan and it will happen just when
awesome

Santa Maria, CA

#973 Aug 10, 2012
north east indian wrote:
typo chinese honkys are a disgraCe! i just dont understand why every nation just doesnt band together and wipe the seamen bleachheads ouT well im sure there is a plan and it will happen just when
Yep u are gooing to piss so many people off
my audacity

Fairless Hills, PA

#974 Aug 13, 2012
Rey S wrote:
White people make me laugh. They bitch about black people all the time, and it was them that brought black people here in the first place. That's gotta sting for a black guy to be pounding your little white daughters. Haha
give yourself a history lesson! Muslims started the slave trade and your own leaders sold your ancestors into bondage!
Ralph

Phoenix, AZ

#975 Aug 13, 2012
north east indian wrote:
<quoted text>thats funny considering the economy goes like a domino we get income we are rich we can afford soap and more than 2 houses to live in with property taxes and water bill never being an issue it seems like your type are the ones living on handouts and living on the st with no shower and no toothbrush in order to clean that smelly ass and mouth of yours
Funny everything you do and make is cheap shit.....you idiots make crap from crap if the economy wasn't so bad no one would have any business with you cheap azz morons....
Ralph

Phoenix, AZ

#976 Aug 13, 2012
north east indian wrote:
<quoted text>thats great of you to say that cuz you already are the cinese peoples enemy and they are actually joining with russia and will wipe you all out if you actually think america will win this war you are smoking too much jib cuz why is your president doing nothing and backing down ? cuz he knows that what will become of americans if they stick their nose and just peak into syria they will all DiE no offense to the blacks i hope you honkys all DiE while your little white ass gets a shraPneL so you can shit diarrhea and blood at the same time before your melanin deficient ass dies and decays in pieces!
Hey scumbag I didn't vote for the idiot Obama......and still we have freedom over here....you slanted eye bastards shack up 10 to a household like cheap scavengers you idiots live on cheap shit and have nothing....everything smells nasty over there like you shit all over your places and let the flies come in and eat your own shit you nasty sap...now go catch some aids and die loser.....
Ralph

Phoenix, AZ

#977 Aug 13, 2012
north east indian wrote:
<quoted text>if thats so then how come you hide your picture lets see what you look like and how you dress cuz i tell you a picture speaks a thousand words rather than your smelly and discusting ass!
Why because you look like a constipated ugly dark scumbag? hey moron this is a forum not match.com you sick fuckinhomo.
Ralph

Phoenix, AZ

#978 Aug 13, 2012
north east indian wrote:
<quoted text>thats funny considering the economy goes like a domino we get income we are rich we can afford soap and more than 2 houses to live in with property taxes and water bill never being an issue it seems like your type are the ones living on handouts and living on the st with no shower and no toothbrush in order to clean that smelly ass and mouth of yours
That's funny you slanty eye gooks keep moving over here to the US like gangbusters....but Americans don't move your way.....its funny how a jealous scumbag like you is jealous of American freedom like the rest of the world....something you'll never have and your country is friggin dirty and disgusting ya moron......go grab everyone around you and clean up your mess you fat friggin slob.....

Location hidden

#979 Aug 13, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Funny everything you do and make is cheap shit.....you idiots make crap from crap if the economy wasn't so bad no one would have any business with you cheap azz morons....
only the rich doesnt get affected by anything yet you people sufer and rob stores and got chased last year up the street for trying to steal from my garage when it was open thats why you hate others cuz there is no competition we would smoke the competition if there was any you will suffer in the longroad ahead of you unless you die but you more than likely would get incarcerated dont forget whites blame blacks for killing but you honkys are the ones responsible for inventing the guns i hope you all DiE GodspeeD! smelly white trasH!now get out of canada you colonized as it wasnt your it was clovis and pre-clovis asian country as well you honkys have a history for looting off others and invasions we will make a minority out of your kind you people are pathetic claiming you are aryan north east indians are the TRUE ARYANS as me so why dont you go fuck off and leave our religion alone or get killed cuz the swasthika and pinwheel was never in your history or religion and whites dont have culture you people should be embarrassed you are discusting and dirty i cant wait when the shrapnel fires directly at your dirty white ass and you bleed blood and diarrhea in your dirty infested white ass while you run and trample your own to survive when the going gets to war

Location hidden

#980 Aug 13, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>That's funny you slanty eye gooks keep moving over here to the US like gangbusters....but Americans don't move your way.....its funny how a jealous scumbag like you is jealous of American freedom like the rest of the world....something you'll never have and your country is friggin dirty and disgusting ya moron......go grab everyone around you and clean up your mess you fat friggin slob.....
thats funny considering we came by visa and legally migrated here i was actually born in vancouver canada and meanwhile you dirty epidemics of honkys invaded and killed the aboriginals to colonize north america but soon it will change i hope iran china russia and syria destroy american honky garbage and they arent alone the countries you sanctioned and pushed around has uae kuwait saudi arabia behrain you guys are going to get fucked once israel starts the war DeviL crackers your population has declined and now is deminishing even europe originally never belonged to you you assholes settled there you were mountain cave dweller that were the only race that never had a place you could truly call your own.

Location hidden

#981 Aug 13, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Hey scumbag I didn't vote for the idiot Obama......and still we have freedom over here....you slanted eye bastards shack up 10 to a household like cheap scavengers you idiots live on cheap shit and have nothing....everything smells nasty over there like you shit all over your places and let the flies come in and eat your own shit you nasty sap...now go catch some aids and die loser.....
you talk allot of smack why do you hide your picture dummy! you are all talk but we all knbow you are too scared to expose your ugly acne zitt pimpled face your race are a bunch of F-A-G-S!thats why your women go after any race but their own HAHAHAHAHAA!!! you seamens cant even flip a burger for fucks sakes at mcdonalds its not anyone elses fault minimum wage aint paying shit you greasey dirty white monkey your two worst enemies is the sun and the rain as everyone all knows LOL:P HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! !!!!!!
Ralph

Phoenix, AZ

#982 Aug 13, 2012
north east indian wrote:
<quoted text>only the rich doesnt get affected by anything yet you people sufer and rob stores and got chased last year up the street for trying to steal from my garage when it was open thats why you hate others cuz there is no competition we would smoke the competition if there was any you will suffer in the longroad ahead of you unless you die but you more than likely would get incarcerated dont forget whites blame blacks for killing but you honkys are the ones responsible for inventing the guns i hope you all DiE GodspeeD! smelly white trasH!now get out of canada you colonized as it wasnt your it was clovis and pre-clovis asian country as well you honkys have a history for looting off others and invasions we will make a minority out of your kind you people are pathetic claiming you are aryan north east indians are the TRUE ARYANS as me so why dont you go fuck off and leave our religion alone or get killed cuz the swasthika and pinwheel was never in your history or religion and whites dont have culture you people should be embarrassed you are discusting and dirty i cant wait when the shrapnel fires directly at your dirty white ass and you bleed blood and diarrhea in your dirty infested white ass while you run and trample your own to survive when the going gets to war
Its stupidfucks like you that are killing the world with all your funky diseases that spread everywhere......wish you stupid gooks with breath in your own shit and die instead of coming over here in America to spread your nasty dirty shit......please point a missile in your own azz and die alreay you stupid uneducated gook....

Location hidden

#983 Aug 13, 2012
typo (know) and the sun and the rain will always be your enemy till death do you apart sun will provide cancer to kill you meanwhile the rain gives you your belated shower that makes that wetdog smell illuminate the air HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!

Location hidden

#984 Aug 13, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Why because you look like a constipated ugly dark scumbag? hey moron this is a forum not match.com you sick fuckinhomo.
at least i got a house of my own and i toilet i can call my own to shit in you on the other hand still go by the traditional method and take a crap every time you speak and in public domain
Ralph

Phoenix, AZ

#985 Aug 13, 2012
north east indian wrote:
<quoted text>thats funny considering we came by visa and legally migrated here i was actually born in vancouver canada and meanwhile you dirty epidemics of honkys invaded and killed the aboriginals to colonize north america but soon it will change i hope iran china russia and syria destroy american honky garbage and they arent alone the countries you sanctioned and pushed around has uae kuwait saudi arabia behrain you guys are going to get fucked once israel starts the war DeviL crackers your population has declined and now is deminishing even europe originally never belonged to you you assholes settled there you were mountain cave dweller that were the only race that never had a place you could truly call your own.
I still keep cracking up over your bitter jealousy with American freedom.....while a sick gook like you lives in a filthy country that shacks up 10 to a fuckingshack you live in you stupid nasty azzhole.....please die already you sick sap.....lmfao

Location hidden

#987 Aug 13, 2012
awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep u are gooing to piss so many people off
if its a dirty honky i can care-less GOOD! GOOD FOR ME scorekeeper GOOD for ME!
Ralph

Phoenix, AZ

#988 Aug 13, 2012
north east indian wrote:
typo (know) and the sun and the rain will always be your enemy till death do you apart sun will provide cancer to kill you meanwhile the rain gives you your belated shower that makes that wetdog smell illuminate the air HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!
Yeah I bet a nasty scumbag like you eats bird shit, cow shit and what have you cause you live like shit making peanuts to survive......I bet a sicko like you can tell me bird diarrhea taste great like a lasagne dinner cause you are so use to it huh you fuckingook? lmfao

Location hidden

#989 Aug 13, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Its stupidfucks like you that are killing the world with all your funky diseases that spread everywhere......wish you stupid gooks with breath in your own shit and die instead of coming over here in America to spread your nasty dirty shit......please point a missile in your own azz and die alreay you stupid uneducated gook....
awwww wahhhh uhhhh wahhhhh uh wahhhh is the stinky going to cry now ? your all dead! so shut up your opinion does not matter in other races views or the global so shut up with your 2 cents of a dollar for a thought insulent jerk-off!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murderous Mexicans 20 min Yawnito 13
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 45 min Gasman 700
White Trash CRACK Hole 1 hr SA is FILTHY 28
sergio Pena windcrest police 2 hr Liz 1
Why do white people go to China to adopt babies ? 10 hr White chi chi boy 33
My husband likes to give men oral and denies th... 11 hr Little Johnny 36
Review: Ingram Park Auto Center (IPAC) 7000 NW ... (Dec '12) 12 hr Anjelah 19
San Antonio Dating
Find my Match

San Antonio People Search