Next Last
the truth

San Antonio, TX

#1 Apr 15, 2010
?
Door Gunner

New Braunfels, TX

#2 Apr 15, 2010
I believe stupid comes in all colors. Sometimes more often in certain colors...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lulu

San Antonio, TX

#5 Apr 15, 2010
wtf wrote:
For your info there are more Mexicans on food stamps then whites so whos lazy? all you want to do is drink and party all day and have ### all night so you can keep having babies to keep the stamps coming we re never happy cause you are taking all our money for your kids to stay fat every month so if we bitch we earned it what have you earned besides a lonestar card free medical opps wait thats on us lucky punks wish we had it that easy so go jump in a river and swim home see how life is for you there
And all you want is free cable in our trailer parks and have #### with you brothers and uncles to have your deformed babies that's why you white people are so flat and ugly. Every white person wants everything for free poor Tiger Woods had to learn that the hard way. Now every white bitch wants money and fame they didn't deserve like Paris Hilton every white person is the same.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Acadiana Nationalist

Eunice, LA

#7 Apr 16, 2010
Cheto wrote:
<quoted text>
But they come more in White, they lazy, bitchy, whinny and never happy.
Because they pay filthy cockroaches?
Slick

San Antonio, TX

#8 Apr 16, 2010
Acadiana Nationalist wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate cockroaches, ahh but alas they are all over the place here...can anyone say infestation?:)
Stringfellow Hawk

New Braunfels, TX

#9 Apr 16, 2010
Acadiana Nationalist wrote:
<quoted text>
Catch them and sell them as snake food at pet shops. You should make a little money that way to buy beer.

Since: Apr 10

San Antonio, TX

#10 Apr 17, 2010
White people make me laugh. They bitch about black people all the time, and it was them that brought black people here in the first place. That's gotta sting for a black guy to be pounding your little white daughters. Haha

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
wtf

United States

#12 Apr 19, 2010
Lulu wrote:
<quoted text>
And all you want is free cable in our trailer parks and have #### with you brothers and uncles to have your deformed babies that's why you white people are so flat and ugly. Every white person wants everything for free poor Tiger Woods had to learn that the hard way. Now every white bitch wants money and fame they didn't deserve like Paris Hilton every white person is the same.
Free cable in Your trailer parks????? ha well at least you own something anyway *** with fam members you know alot about that after all you all look alike right oh and for your info I am not white our hispanic or black I am Americn Indian (Cheerokke) AND I ASK FOR NOTHING I earend everything I own on the land that belonged to my race long before any of you came along so as far as I am concered you all got it easy and free so stop crying and and be happy your all living here for free must be nice.
omg

United States

#13 Apr 19, 2010
Rey S wrote:
White people make me laugh. They bitch about black people all the time, and it was them that brought black people here in the first place. That's gotta sting for a black guy to be pounding your little white daughters. Haha
well at least they are living a better life now if the where back in africa they would still be runninng around naked doing each other keeping it in the family trib eating goats and showing flies out of their eyes guess they got a better deal after all. Now they get to drink 40s and sit around getting fat .
Huh

San Antonio, TX

#14 Apr 19, 2010
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Free cable in Your trailer parks????? ha well at least you own something anyway *** with fam members you know alot about that after all you all look alike right oh and for your info I am not white our hispanic or black I am Americn Indian (Cheerokke) AND I ASK FOR NOTHING I earend everything I own on the land that belonged to my race long before any of you came along so as far as I am concered you all got it easy and free so stop crying and and be happy your all living here for free must be nice.
Hmm, I would like to imagine that if you were really of Cherokee decent that you would at least know how to spell it. And as far as natives that I have met in my time, none of them referred to themselves as being American Indians; figuring that Indians are in fact from India, at least it was that way the last I checked. And if you live on Native American land then ultimately you live here for free. So why defend white people more so then Mexicans? I mean in the end, it was the United States government primarily composed of white people at the time that killed, and forced tribes such as the Cherokee to vacate their land. It's very very interesting that you would comment in such a way without covering your bases first. Hmm...

Location hidden

#15 Apr 19, 2010
Rey S wrote:
I LIKE YOU ALREADY. TOO HILARIOUS...
wtf

United States

#16 Apr 19, 2010
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, I would like to imagine that if you were really of Cherokee decent that you would at least know how to spell it. And as far as natives that I have met in my time, none of them referred to themselves as being American Indians; figuring that Indians are in fact from India, at least it was that way the last I checked. And if you live on Native American land then ultimately you live here for free. So why defend white people more so then Mexicans? I mean in the end, it was the United States government primarily composed of white people at the time that killed, and forced tribes such as the Cherokee to vacate their land. It's very very interesting that you would comment in such a way without covering your bases first. Hmm...
Ok huh you caught me I missed spelled a few things forgive me I was pissed off and in a hurry to go to work anyway I am really not defending any race other then my own it just bugs the ++++ out of me when every one claims they are the better AS FAR AS i AM CONCEREND WE ARE ALL GULITY OF SOMETHING and yes American Indian aka also known as Native Indian this was my ancestors land and would still be if yes the white man didn't come long and moved us oh India ???? where did you hear that from? cause we where hear way before white,mex,black,really anyone else so are you saying they discovered America? please tell me how they got here before any one else and why didn't they get credit for discovering this land then
Huh

San Antonio, TX

#17 Apr 20, 2010
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Ok huh you caught me I missed spelled a few things forgive me I was pissed off and in a hurry to go to work anyway I am really not defending any race other then my own it just bugs the ++++ out of me when every one claims they are the better AS FAR AS i AM CONCEREND WE ARE ALL GULITY OF SOMETHING and yes American Indian aka also known as Native Indian this was my ancestors land and would still be if yes the white man didn't come long and moved us oh India ???? where did you hear that from? cause we where hear way before white,mex,black,really anyone else so are you saying they discovered America? please tell me how they got here before any one else and why didn't they get credit for discovering this land then
You're an idiot; why not try reading what I wrote again. It didn't have anything to do with Europeans discovering America first I can tell you that much. I think you're quite the confused fellow. Oh well, c’est la vie, I don't have time to argue with ignorant people such as yourself. Obviously someone with no life had to open this meaningless thread; the arguments are purely childish. I suppose that’s my mistake for wandering on in here. Either way, take care and I hope perhaps someone else on here can set you straight. Or that at least someone can close all this immature bullshit out.

You're an idiot, why not try reading what I wrote again. It didn't have anything to do with Europeans discovering America first I can tell you that much. I think you're quite the confused fellow. Oh well, ce la vie, I don't have time to argue with ignorant people such as yourself. Take care and I hope perhaps someone else on here can set you straight.
Clarisse

San Antonio, TX

#18 Apr 20, 2010
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot; why not try reading what I wrote again. It didn't have anything to do with Europeans discovering America first I can tell you that much. I think you're quite the confused fellow. Oh well, c’est la vie, I don't have time to argue with ignorant people such as yourself. Obviously someone with no life had to open this meaningless thread; the arguments are purely childish. I suppose that’s my mistake for wandering on in here. Either way, take care and I hope perhaps someone else on here can set you straight. Or that at least someone can close all this immature bullshit out.
You're an idiot, why not try reading what I wrote again. It didn't have anything to do with Europeans discovering America first I can tell you that much. I think you're quite the confused fellow. Oh well, ce la vie, I don't have time to argue with ignorant people such as yourself. Take care and I hope perhaps someone else on here can set you straight.
Weird…anyways…I have to say that I agree with the whole childish arguing stuff…some stupid “kid” had nothing better to do so they had to open something they knew would stir up some stupid crap like this…let’s please not argue about these insignificant things…hate creates hate and ignorance creates ignorance…if you’re Mexican, black, white, Asian, or Native American…then who cares…when it comes down to it…we’re all human beings…we’re all equal…no one race is better than the other…and if you would like to think that you are better than someone based on the color of your skin…then you’re just an ignorant fool…wake up people…it’s the year 2010…stop placing so much importance on race and just live your lives in peace already…
wtf

United States

#19 Apr 20, 2010
No duh I simply stated that Native Americans Indians where here before Whites,Blacks people from India whites came over and gained the upper hand tru murdering our people even cross breeding with our women so yea of course they populated much of the states, You stated India was where we came from well how did they get here before any one else like the whites or blacks etc Europeans??? and if they did then they should be called Americas first settlers not us or white etc they should be the true American people so by what you wrote then this should be true fact correct so feel free to correct me if you want but maybe you should read yours again and change the wording or dumb it down for those of us un superior to you
wtf

United States

#20 Apr 20, 2010
AS for no life you where here first guess that makes you the true topix settler I only came to this place while reading about San Antonio news on state the obvious the computer thought it looked like a good site to read up on current events not dumb crap such as this but I simply could not upon resit to leave a comment here when I saw the unjust written this site so to you my good man continue on in your quest to spread your confused text of judgement
Clarisse

San Antonio, TX

#21 Apr 20, 2010
wtf wrote:
No duh I simply stated that Native Americans Indians where here before Whites,Blacks people from India whites came over and gained the upper hand tru murdering our people even cross breeding with our women so yea of course they populated much of the states, You stated India was where we came from well how did they get here before any one else like the whites or blacks etc Europeans??? and if they did then they should be called Americas first settlers not us or white etc they should be the true American people so by what you wrote then this should be true fact correct so feel free to correct me if you want but maybe you should read yours again and change the wording or dumb it down for those of us un superior to you
...see...this is what I'm talking about...I read his post and it says..."INDIANS ARE FROM INDIA"...not Native Americans...gosh...it's people like you who have some sort of problem...for all I know you're the dummy who started this posting just to cause some crap...and where does it say anywhere in there that he or anyone is somehow superior to you or anyone else for that matter???...aghhhh...nevermind ...why am I wasting my breath...or keystrokes for this matter...
Door Gunner

New Braunfels, TX

#22 Apr 20, 2010
Clarisse wrote:
<quoted text>
...see...this is what I'm talking about...I read his post and it says..."INDIANS ARE FROM INDIA"...not Native Americans...gosh...it's people like you who have some sort of problem...for all I know you're the dummy who started this posting just to cause some crap...and where does it say anywhere in there that he or anyone is somehow superior to you or anyone else for that matter???...aghhhh...nevermind ...why am I wasting my breath...or keystrokes for this matter...
Really, you are wasting your keystrokes woman. Go back to cleaning your house or pleasing your man. We all know men are superior to women any day of the week and twice on sunday!

Location hidden

#23 Apr 20, 2010
Door Gunner wrote:
<quoted text> Really, you are wasting your keystrokes woman. Go back to cleaning your house or pleasing your man. We all know men are superior to women any day of the week and twice on sunday!
door gunner, r u speaking in general to all women??? or r u just being honest about this person?
real

United States

#24 Apr 20, 2010
It looks like the person called the truth got some panties in a bunch look people every race has lazy people in it wow something in common go figure any way this topic is really dumb any topic about race is all it does is cause anger hurt and never ending healing between humans who mind you where created in Gods image so when you make problems with it you are really making problems with God . So get over it and grow up people we are only here for a short time and I sure the heck am not judgeing any race I mean what if God is the race you choose to hate I wouldn't want to be you then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 82
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do you like young guys? 3 hr Cracker 10
Officer Nathaniel Robinson in Victoria Tx is the ? 4 hr Little Johnny 17
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 4 hr Mark 4,065
Life on oil rig hard but lucrative (Apr '12) 7 hr oilfield wife 120
swingers (Sep '12) 10 hr Rock 15
san antonio police merger w/ park and airportpo... (Dec '08) 11 hr Glock 208
Rhiannon Clark 14 hr Seriously 1
San Antonio Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web