Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 629)

Showing posts 12,561 - 12,580 of20,378
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Texan wrote:
NRH Man, what's the differance, you believe every thing the RNC tells you. So what if Obammas plan took money away from medicare, Ryans plan will do the same. Are you just too ignorant to get it? DNC>RNC it makes little to no differance. So believe the DNC and live in a government provided hovel, or believe in the RNC and live under a bridge. So keep calling names and hurling insults, and further prove you aren't worth listening to. Maybe if elected Romney will be a good shepard and take really good care of you and your flock. I personally don't trust either one of those crooks.
So are you suxboys body guard now? Are you the moderator in here? Suxboy is a troll (or trolls) and does nothing but post garbage and insults.
" So what if Obammas plan took money away from medicare, Ryans plan will do the same."
The issue I have with it is the hypocrisy of what obamas campaign is doing. They are trying to
paint Ryan as trying to ruin Medicare and kick seniors out on the street when obama is the one doing harm to medicare by taking 700 billion out of Medicare to pay for ObamaCare.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

I'm no ones body guard, and both sides are a bunch of hypocrits, kind of like you and SUX. You both want everyone to buy into your BS and you both think name calling and insults is the way to get it done. WRONG! And yes I am doing better under Obama than before, I work for what I get, but I'm bringing home more than I did under Shrub, and like I said when I'm making money taxes are preferable to no job. Romney kills jobs that pay a living wage. If we hurt with Democrats in office we all hurt, with Republicans in office the only ones who hurt are those of us who actually do a days work for a living. If you think Romney or Ryan ever did an honest days work in their life, give me some of what you're smokin!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Texan wrote:
I'm no ones body guard, and both sides are a bunch of hypocrits, kind of like you and SUX. You both want everyone to buy into your BS and you both think name calling and insults is the way to get it done. WRONG! And yes I am doing better under Obama than before, I work for what I get, but I'm bringing home more than I did under Shrub, and like I said when I'm making money taxes are preferable to no job. Romney kills jobs that pay a living wage. If we hurt with Democrats in office we all hurt, with Republicans in office the only ones who hurt are those of us who actually do a days work for a living. If you think Romney or Ryan ever did an honest days work in their life, give me some of what you're smokin!
The only part of your post that hurt was the one comparing me to the trolls that make up Suxboy. That one cut me deep.
i dont know if you have figured it out yet but Sux is nothing but a troll or collection of trolls working for the DNC. He/She/Them just spew hate, filth and DNC talking points all over the place. I guess you agree with it if you think that what I am saying is "BS".
And just because you disagree with it, doessnt make it 'BS'. Its called a different opinion and if you cant handle it, you may not want to read anything I post then. You, along with a lot of the libs in here, seem to like free speech, as long as you agree with it.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Free speech? Sure.Not every republican is a conservative....not every democrat is a liberal.I'm fiscally conservative.live on 700 a month.Socially? Not so much.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Ryan is out lying, lying and then lying some more.

1. GOPUX says they want to rein in the size of government.

2. Obama reins in the size of Medicare by slowing its growth by going after waste, fraud and abuse.

3. Ryan has the same $700B in his plan.

4. Ryan lies that his $700B cut in growth preserves Medicare while Obama's same $700B cut in growth hurts Medicare.

The GOPUX is the filthiest bunch of criminals ever. They have gone over the edge into doing nothing but lying.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Texan wrote:
true this, I said I din'ttrust either one of those crooks, and if
I have a job and can pay taxes that is better than not paying taxes because I have no job. Aren't you smart enough to get it? I do not like either party, but I do much better money wise when the Democrats are in charge.
With Obummer in charge, repo companies, locksmiths and credit adjusters are doing really well too.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Special Ops to Obummer, regarding Osama. You didn't kill that!. LOL

Special ops group attacks Obama over bin Laden bragging, leaks

http://news.yahoo.com/special-ops-group-attac...

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

I'm doing about the same.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
I'm doing about the same.
Me too. Only because I am in a recession proof business.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too. Only because I am in a recession proof business.
That makes two of us.
Waco 1954

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Oregonsux.....You are the meanest democrat on earth.I also believe you to be a human female.Probably in your twenties.Most likely also numb from the waist down although there are many who believe you to be numb from the waist up.You have an insane need to be right at all times.Another sad child of the computer age and the rise of the Internet.One day you will die choking on your own vitriol.A few years will pass and no one will know you ever walked upon the face of the earth.As your body decays your molecules will be disseminated to all corners of the earth.Aside from that have a blessed day.
John C

Copperas Cove, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

OBAMACARE IS A HIT AGAINST THE INSURANCE COMPANIES AND PROVIDERS, RYAN'S PLAN IS A HIT AGAINTS THE PATIENT. THIS IS A FACT AND IN WRITING, PLAIN AND SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND. ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY IS TOTALLY WRONG AND A LIE.
Waco 1954

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

The campaign heats up.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

I'm all for freedom of speech, just trying to say name calling and insults aren't the way to get your point across. If I say NRH I don't particularly agree with you on this topic can we talk about it? That leaves the door open and we might have a productive conversation, where as if if I say look you stupid MF you don't know s---. You aren't going to be willing to even listen, much less listen with an open mind. So you and SUX go ahead call names and hurl insults and try to get people to buy into your BS. Because untill you two can speak in a civil manner that's all you've got BS!
whey

Round Rock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

John C wrote:
OBAMACARE IS A HIT AGAINST THE INSURANCE COMPANIES AND PROVIDERS, RYAN'S PLAN IS A HIT AGAINTS THE PATIENT. THIS IS A FACT AND IN WRITING, PLAIN AND SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND. ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY IS TOTALLY WRONG AND A LIE.
...hey, john c.....then you cannot read and understand what is in that writing then. ohhh and I highly doubt YOU have read the thousands of pages in the Obama plan(which doctors) do not totally understand BUT know enough that many are leaving the profession. Did you know this? Get real!
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

Vouchers for insurance, vouchers for school. Do the F>in Republicans know anything but vouchers and tax cuts for the top 1%. While ObamaCare might not be the greatest thing since sliced bread, it damn sure beats any alternitive the Elitist Republicans have come up with.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Texan wrote:
I'm all for freedom of speech, just trying to say name calling and insults aren't the way to get your point across. If I say NRH I don't particularly agree with you on this topic can we talk about it? That leaves the door open and we might have a productive conversation, where as if if I say look you stupid MF you don't know s---. You aren't going to be willing to even listen, much less listen with an open mind. So you and SUX go ahead call names and hurl insults and try to get people to buy into your BS. Because untill you two can speak in a civil manner that's all you've got BS!
Sux is the only one I throw insults at because, well, he started it. As childish as that sounds, its true. Besides, "he" is nothing but a collection of trolls working in some basement or college dorm room or where ever churning out DNC talking points. So, I respond in kind and try to counter balance the insane and absurd accusations coming from them. There might be a few others but for those that arent crazy or just mean, I am more than willing to engage in intelligent debate with them anytime.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Texan wrote:
Vouchers for insurance, vouchers for school. Do the F>in Republicans know anything but vouchers and tax cuts for the top 1%. While ObamaCare might not be the greatest thing since sliced bread, it damn sure beats any alternitive the Elitist Republicans have come up with.
But who is going to pay for it? Where is all the money going to come from to give all these benefits? Half of the population currently doesnt pay any taxes at all. We borrow 33 cents for every federal dollar spent. That cant continue. WE ARE BROKE! 16 trilliion in debt and climbing and we want more govt entitlement programs?
And dont trot out the old standby "Just tax the rich more" line. If we taxed the "rich" 100% of their income, that would be roughly 350 billion. Thats 1/3 of the 1 trillion in debt Obama is adding to the defecit this year. Now how are we going to balance the other 2/3?
We have to cut spending, across the board, or we wont have a future to argue about.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

Texan NRH is a reasonable person.Oregon sux is insane.Oregon presents his arguments is such a hostile and inflammatory fashion that his points are lost in acrimony.
cfd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

hjh

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,561 - 12,580 of20,378
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

San Angelo Jobs

•••
•••
•••

San Angelo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance