OUT

Everett, WA

#1 Apr 6, 2013
Has anyone been reading the forum postings on the Independence, KS forum about all of us here in Salyersville? The thread is under DUM YANKEES. Those people are just downright rude. I think we need to mount up a load of volunteers to drive over to this Independence, KS place and open up a can of whoopass on 'em. They be stickin their noses in our business.
Blubber Eater

Higginsville, MO

#2 Apr 6, 2013
OUT wrote:
Has anyone been reading the forum postings on the Independence, KS forum about all of us here in Salyersville? The thread is under DUM YANKEES. Those people are just downright rude. I think we need to mount up a load of volunteers to drive over to this Independence, KS place and open up a can of whoopass on 'em. They be stickin their noses in our business.
Them meth heads feed you to the hogs boy go on over there you punk. Heeehee
And

Salyersville, KY

#3 Apr 6, 2013
Blubber Eater wrote:
<quoted text>Them meth heads feed you to the hogs boy go on over there you punk. Heeehee
Blubber Eater? Hey, that screen name suits you to
a 'T', considering the brown stain arond your nose
and mouth! Fantastic! Still have your crayons?
And

Salyersville, KY

#4 Apr 6, 2013
...did you see your sample of 'Where's Elmo",
the typo I left for you 'AROUND your nose'.
You have crayons, color over it!
And

Salyersville, KY

#5 Apr 6, 2013
Hint, when you find 'Waldo', you'll also find
'Elmo' sniffin' in his crayon box! Keep loooking!
Silas Leroy Ledbetter

North Las Vegas, NV

#7 Apr 13, 2013
Hearin on the Independence Kansas forum a bus load of 'em are a comin to Salyersville to whoop ass pn the town. Left outta there this mornin on the local bus. Get yur iron ready, they a b comin.
Zippo

Salyersville, KY

#8 Apr 13, 2013
Silas Leroy Ledbetter wrote:
Hearin on the Independence Kansas forum a bus load of 'em are a comin to Salyersville to whoop ass pn the town. Left outta there this mornin on the local bus. Get yur iron ready, they a b comin.
Can't keep you going to where ever it is you want to go,
it's your ticket money .. we'll have your dinner waiting,
come and get it!
river side tire an auto

United States

#10 Aug 21, 2013
Wat a place to get completly riped off. Post ur insight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Mike Duquette 135,614
I.G.A. Deli. 1 hr wha 3
Magoffin Reported Election Corruption Makes Fox... 3 hr Terry 121
Minnie Compton 10 hr boom 2
blair medical new van (May '12) 16 hr Liz 6
Andrea Sellers 16 hr chris 3
melody hale 16 hr chris 7
More from around the web

Salyersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]