J.R. Gamble Arrested and Jailed

Posted in the Salyersville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Long Time Coming

Salyersville, KY

#1 Feb 3, 2011
I bet J.R. is wishing his hero Bob Jordan was still sheriff right about now. I am so happy that he is off the streets and not selling Narcotics to the afflicted and addicted. He should have known that A New Sheriff wouldn't tolerate what the old one did for eight years.
Dimples

Salyersville, KY

#2 Feb 4, 2011
BEST FREAKIN' NEWS I'VE HEARD IN YEARS. Maybe the youth of Magoffin will be just a little bit safer with this drug slinging trash behind bars.
wondering

Lawrenceburg, KY

#3 Feb 4, 2011
let's see if the new sheriff will take care of bob minix. he is kin to bob and he would never do any thing with him. he drives stoned out of his head all the time i am suprised he has not killed someone yet!
Dimples

Salyersville, KY

#4 Feb 4, 2011
It would take months for Carson to clean up everything that Bob (Wouldn't)!! But I have Hope and Confidence that he will be a much better authority figure. Hell, what am I saying, Carson already has been.
graham cracker

Salyersville, KY

#5 Feb 4, 2011
I hate to spoil your fun and wet dreams but junior GAMBILL is not in jail for selling drugs taking drugs or anything to do with drugs he has been in rehab. As for his arrest he had an old fine he failed to pay on, dumbass gossiping idiots hows that for your new sheriff, Carson wasn't the one to arrest him anyway. You just hear a word of gossip and run with it just like a bunch of old ladies.
so stupid

Salyersville, KY

#6 Feb 4, 2011
graham cracker wrote:
I hate to spoil your fun and wet dreams but junior GAMBILL is not in jail for selling drugs taking drugs or anything to do with drugs he has been in rehab. As for his arrest he had an old fine he failed to pay on, dumbass gossiping idiots hows that for your new sheriff, Carson wasn't the one to arrest him anyway. You just hear a word of gossip and run with it just like a bunch of old ladies.
You are the one not too smart- we don't care why they took him to jail, we just love the fact he finally got took for something, at least a few days he won't be selling pills!
Dimples

Salyersville, KY

#7 Feb 4, 2011
graham cracker wrote:
I hate to spoil your fun and wet dreams but junior GAMBILL is not in jail for selling drugs taking drugs or anything to do with drugs he has been in rehab. As for his arrest he had an old fine he failed to pay on, dumbass gossiping idiots hows that for your new sheriff, Carson wasn't the one to arrest him anyway. You just hear a word of gossip and run with it just like a bunch of old ladies.
Well graham cracker, maybe you should call over to the Big Sandy Regional and find out about the NEW CHARGES that were served on him this evening and then you can play face first into my wet dream reality. But then again, anyone that would defend that piece of trash would be a strung out junkie who no doubt has had their hands in the cheese box as well. Perhaps you should go by: Cheese Cracker instead of graham.
graham cracker

Salyersville, KY

#8 Feb 5, 2011
Dimples wrote:
<quoted text>Well graham cracker, maybe you should call over to the Big Sandy Regional and find out about the NEW CHARGES that were served on him this evening and then you can play face first into my wet dream reality. But then again, anyone that would defend that piece of trash would be a strung out junkie who no doubt has had their hands in the cheese box as well. Perhaps you should go by: Cheese Cracker instead of graham.
well dimples would this be on the ass or the face, if you call the jail they will not tell you why a person is in jail and as far as taking up for him i was not I was just trying to state the facts and i stick by every word i wrote I do not use drugs don't like people that do and most certainly don't have anything for drug dealers. JUST STATING THE FACTS.
Dimples

Salyersville, KY

#9 Feb 5, 2011
graham cracker wrote:
<quoted text>well dimples would this be on the ass or the face, if you call the jail they will not tell you why a person is in jail and as far as taking up for him i was not I was just trying to state the facts and i stick by every word i wrote I do not use drugs don't like people that do and most certainly don't have anything for drug dealers. JUST STATING THE FACTS.
Well you seemed to have the inside scoop on J.R. you said he wasn't arrested for drugs and that he had been in rehab. And Now you say: you don't like people who use drugs or deal them and J.R. did and does both! And I had no problem getting the info from B.S.R.D.C. you just have to learn to apply yourself better. But I'm sure when Gamble gets out he can tell you everything himself and if you're lucky share some cheese too.
graham cracker

Salyersville, KY

#10 Feb 5, 2011
Dimples wrote:
<quoted text>Well you seemed to have the inside scoop on J.R. you said he wasn't arrested for drugs and that he had been in rehab. And Now you say: you don't like people who use drugs or deal them and J.R. did and does both! And I had no problem getting the info from B.S.R.D.C. you just have to learn to apply yourself better. But I'm sure when Gamble gets out he can tell you everything himself and if you're lucky share some cheese too.
well pimples dimples whatever you call yourself i don't care enough to waste a phone call. You were on here saying he was arrested for drugs on thursday and that was not true was all i was saying. As for me and Jr. having any type of dealings we do not we don't live the same lifestyle. Now Dimples you seem to have had some dealings with him I'm not sure what you either went to jail or didn't get your moneys worth one of the two you don't seem a lot different only someone burned could have such an opinion. As for me and Jr. eating cheese together it's just not going to happen i'm lactose intolerant. In the future spell his name correct you will appear like you have applied yourself thats all it takes is a little application thanks
Dimples

Salyersville, KY

#11 Feb 5, 2011
graham cracker wrote:
<quoted text>well pimples dimples whatever you call yourself i don't care enough to waste a phone call. You were on here saying he was arrested for drugs on thursday and that was not true was all i was saying. As for me and Jr. having any type of dealings we do not we don't live the same lifestyle. Now Dimples you seem to have had some dealings with him I'm not sure what you either went to jail or didn't get your moneys worth one of the two you don't seem a lot different only someone burned could have such an opinion. As for me and Jr. eating cheese together it's just not going to happen i'm lactose intolerant. In the future spell his name correct you will appear like you have applied yourself thats all it takes is a little application thanks
HOLD UP, I DID NOT POST THAT HE WENT TO JAIL FOR DRUGS. Go back and read again Mr. I said it was the best news I had heard all year to get that drug slinging trash off the streets. No where did I say he was arrested for drugs. And No I have never been to jail in my 34 years of life nor do I do drugs. About 2 months ago I had a cousin to overdose there at his trailer. She is a long time addict and despite rehab, jail and drug court she still remains an addict. But at some point you have to place some of the blame on the ones that enable these addicts. People like JR that sell this poison to fuel the needs of a addict. So, when I see someone leap to defend a drug dealer as you did, it ticks me off. If you are everything you say you are, How could you jump to his defense? Are you his family? His supplier? UNITE? Please enlighten me.
vcvfgdh

Harold, KY

#13 Feb 5, 2011
ghs
graham cracker

Salyersville, KY

#14 Feb 6, 2011
Dimples wrote:
<quoted text>HOLD UP, I DID NOT POST THAT HE WENT TO JAIL FOR DRUGS. Go back and read again Mr. I said it was the best news I had heard all year to get that drug slinging trash off the streets. No where did I say he was arrested for drugs. And No I have never been to jail in my 34 years of life nor do I do drugs. About 2 months ago I had a cousin to overdose there at his trailer. She is a long time addict and despite rehab, jail and drug court she still remains an addict. But at some point you have to place some of the blame on the ones that enable these addicts. People like JR that sell this poison to fuel the needs of a addict. So, when I see someone leap to defend a drug dealer as you did, it ticks me off. If you are everything you say you are, How could you jump to his defense? Are you his family? His supplier? UNITE? Please enlighten me.
dimples i can enlighten you of this, you are setting a bad example for the youth of magoffin co. by lying. I took your advice annd set about finding out what additional charge was added and guess what IT IS NOT FOR SELLING DRUGS my problem with you is you are posting a lie about why he is in jail. I don't disagree about some of the things you supposedly care about but i disagree with someone getting on here and just printing what they want to be the truth as the truth you have a problem with what is real you know what???? watch for the newspaper to come out next week and read what he has been charged with, you don't work there do you cause if you do we are hurting for the truth. I am not upholding Jr.You my friend are a liar.
Dimples

Salyersville, KY

#15 Feb 6, 2011
graham cracker wrote:
<quoted text>dimples i can enlighten you of this, you are setting a bad example for the youth of magoffin co. by lying. I took your advice annd set about finding out what additional charge was added and guess what IT IS NOT FOR SELLING DRUGS my problem with you is you are posting a lie about why he is in jail. I don't disagree about some of the things you supposedly care about but i disagree with someone getting on here and just printing what they want to be the truth as the truth you have a problem with what is real you know what???? watch for the newspaper to come out next week and read what he has been charged with, you don't work there do you cause if you do we are hurting for the truth. I am not upholding Jr.You my friend are a liar.
YOU ARE THE LIAR MY FRIEND. YOU ARE THE ONE SAYING I POSTED THAT JR. WAS ARRESTED FOR DRUGS. I DID NOT~~REPEAT DID NOT POST THAT. AND IF YOU GO BACK AND READ MY POSTS AGAIN YOU WILL REALIZE THAT YOU ARE IN FACT THE LIAR FOR SAYING THAT I LIED TO START WITH. One thing that is clear to me, You need to lay off the Xanax or whatever it is that is making your perception altered. I don't give a dam what he was charged with, it makes no difference to me one way or another, I am just happy that he is not in that junky trailer selling Roxi 30's to the addicts and children of this town. I'm Cool with whatever charge they can stick him with as long as it keeps him in Jail. And no I don't work at the jail but I do know that he "Checked In" The Hole, or Seg. because He was afraid for his life because of being a drug dealing Rat. And if you go over to visit him, You will know this to be true and factual because unlike you I Don't POST LIES.
graham cracker

Salyersville, KY

#16 Feb 6, 2011
Dimples wrote:
<quoted text>YOU ARE THE LIAR MY FRIEND. YOU ARE THE ONE SAYING I POSTED THAT JR. WAS ARRESTED FOR DRUGS. I DID NOT~~REPEAT DID NOT POST THAT. AND IF YOU GO BACK AND READ MY POSTS AGAIN YOU WILL REALIZE THAT YOU ARE IN FACT THE LIAR FOR SAYING THAT I LIED TO START WITH. One thing that is clear to me, You need to lay off the Xanax or whatever it is that is making your perception altered. I don't give a dam what he was charged with, it makes no difference to me one way or another, I am just happy that he is not in that junky trailer selling Roxi 30's to the addicts and children of this town. I'm Cool with whatever charge they can stick him with as long as it keeps him in Jail. And no I don't work at the jail but I do know that he "Checked In" The Hole, or Seg. because He was afraid for his life because of being a drug dealing Rat. And if you go over to visit him, You will know this to be true and factual because unlike you I Don't POST LIES.
sorry dimples i guess i saw it as guilt by association your total euphoria when this out right lie was posted i do not take xanax don't have nerve problems never did you use all the user lingo and yes i'm familiar with it[ i have a job where i hear it all] perhaps you could help your cousin and other youth in magoffin co by getting your dimpled butt up from your computer and mentoring to them with all the wisdom you acquired in your 34 or so years. By the way how do you know what state Jr.s residence is in BEEN THERE? I haven't. You know you shouldn't repeat gossip or take joy in others misfortunes as I was not happy to hear about your cousin. Addiction is a cancerous illness taking over our families friends and community. Much like your cousin and anyone expermenting with drugs none of them plan on becoming an addict, overdosing or lowering themselves to selling, this is a disease that gradually consumes its victim. Perhaps a little prayer and support could help your cousin and Jr, you know the bible tells us to pray for our enemies.
graham cracker

Salyersville, KY

#17 Feb 6, 2011
Dimples wrote:
<quoted text>Well you seemed to have the inside scoop on J.R. you said he wasn't arrested for drugs and that he had been in rehab. And Now you say: you don't like people who use drugs or deal them and J.R. did and does both! And I had no problem getting the info from B.S.R.D.C. you just have to learn to apply yourself better. But I'm sure when Gamble gets out he can tell you everything himself and if you're lucky share some cheese too.
dimples what does this say? you have insinuated the same insinuations lead to deception YOU MY DIMPLED FRIEND HAVE LIED YOU BROUGHT IT ON YOURSELF what have you got to say for yourself.
Dimples

Salyersville, KY

#18 Feb 6, 2011
graham cracker wrote:
<quoted text>dimples what does this say? you have insinuated the same insinuations lead to deception YOU MY DIMPLED FRIEND HAVE LIED YOU BROUGHT IT ON YOURSELF what have you got to say for yourself.
ONCE AGAIN....I DID NOT LIE. It seems you are stuck on a loop or something, I can't get it through to you that I DID NOT POST JR. WAS ARRESTED FOR DRUGS. You took it upon yourself to jump to his defense, to quickly point out he had been in rehab and wasn't arrested for drugs. I NEVER SAID HE WAS. I SAID: Best News I've heard in years, that this drug slinging trash was off the streets. After reading your last post I thought to myself, that you sounded genuine and I had changed my opinion somewhat about you and then you add this idiotic post to it. I'm Done, Please by all means when JR gets out "DRINK HIM".
the truth

Salyersville, KY

#19 Feb 6, 2011
I dont know what he was arrested for and dont care, Im just glad hes finallt getting a taste of his own medicine, but I know one thing to be true, he IS a rat! A big, fat, cheese eating rat! and I have proof. I have the video from someones discovery that JR ratted on and he is in the video and audio. Video dont lie, and the sad thing is he didnt even do it to get out of trouble, he did it for money. Why doesnt he get off his fat lazy ass and work for money like the rest of us and quit ratting on people and then turning around and selling drugs himself to make a living. Another sad thing is the person he ratted on wasnt even a "drug dealer", it was a man dying from cancer who had medicine and JR begged for him to sell him one because supposedly he was so "sick and in pain". Yeah, I'd say sick, he's sick alright. The man he ratted on ended up dying in jail and spend the last days of his life locked up, away from his family for just trying to help someone.
graham cracker

Salyersville, KY

#20 Feb 6, 2011
Dimples wrote:
<quoted text>ONCE AGAIN....I DID NOT LIE. It seems you are stuck on a loop or something, I can't get it through to you that I DID NOT POST JR. WAS ARRESTED FOR DRUGS. You took it upon yourself to jump to his defense, to quickly point out he had been in rehab and wasn't arrested for drugs. I NEVER SAID HE WAS. I SAID: Best News I've heard in years, that this drug slinging trash was off the streets. After reading your last post I thought to myself, that you sounded genuine and I had changed my opinion somewhat about you and then you add this idiotic post to it. I'm Done, Please by all means when JR gets out "DRINK HIM".
DImples you stated that you had no problem getting the info from bsrdc that i should apply myself if this is not a leading and deceptive remark considering our prior conversations then nobody has ever decieved anybody in this big old world. Insinuation is a form of lying to insinuate is to decieve.
Dimples

Salyersville, KY

#21 Feb 6, 2011
graham cracker wrote:
<quoted text>DImples you stated that you had no problem getting the info from bsrdc that i should apply myself if this is not a leading and deceptive remark considering our prior conversations then nobody has ever decieved anybody in this big old world. Insinuation is a form of lying to insinuate is to decieve.
How is the world do you get deception out of that statement? I didn't have any problems getting the information about JR from the jail. And when I said Apply yourself, I meant don't call over there acting in the same manner as you have on Topix. They are more apt to help you if you don't come off as an idiot. Further more, deceive and deceived are spelled e before i.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tired of Being Treated Like A Nobody: Vote For... 25 min citizen 15
Park Even Both Democrats - Republicans Overwhel... 36 min voter 24
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Athenesword 131,386
John Montgomery Looking Like A Winner 3 hr Can Do John 54
Evil Alien Vote Snatchers Joined By Horrifying ... 3 hr Can Do John 3
Tasha Carty Driving Jerry Arnett truck looking ... 3 hr Jack 4
need to know 4 hr picklesimer 2
Salyersville Dating
Find my Match

Salyersville Jobs

Salyersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Salyersville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Salyersville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]