Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Mar 3, 2014
CONCERNED

Tomahawk, KY

#1 Jun 5, 2013
LOCK UP YOUR ANIMALS EDDIE PATRICK WILL SHOOT THEM HE IS SO GUN HAPPY THAT HE SHOOTS EVERYTHING HE EVEN SHOT HIS OWN DONKEY THIS MAN WILL PAY ONE DAY FOR EVERTHING HE HAS DONE HE HAS ALREADY LOST TWO SON'S BUT THAT DID NOT CHANGE HIM BUT THE LORD WILL MAKE SURE HE PAYS FOR ALL THE DOGS AND OTHER ANIMALS HE KILLS THIS MAN HAS NO HEART AT ALL!!!!!HE SHOT HIS DONKEY FOR NO REASON AND LEFT IT LAY IN THE FIELD WHAT KIND OF PERSON COULD DO THIS!!!!
Big Ein

Orange, CA

#2 Jun 5, 2013
CONCERNED wrote:
LOCK UP YOUR ANIMALS EDDIE PATRICK WILL SHOOT THEM HE IS SO GUN HAPPY THAT HE SHOOTS EVERYTHING HE EVEN SHOT HIS OWN DONKEY THIS MAN WILL PAY ONE DAY FOR EVERTHING HE HAS DONE HE HAS ALREADY LOST TWO SON'S BUT THAT DID NOT CHANGE HIM BUT THE LORD WILL MAKE SURE HE PAYS FOR ALL THE DOGS AND OTHER ANIMALS HE KILLS THIS MAN HAS NO HEART AT ALL!!!!!HE SHOT HIS DONKEY FOR NO REASON AND LEFT IT LAY IN THE FIELD WHAT KIND OF PERSON COULD DO THIS!!!!
That donkey was Zippos donkey. It's not dead it was an act part of the donkey show.
concerned

Tomahawk, KY

#4 Jun 5, 2013
Big Ein wrote:
<
That donkey was Zippos donkey. It's not dead it was an act part of the donkey show.
this is not funny it's not a joke to take an innocent animal and just kill it if he will do that to an animal what else will he do!!!!
Big Ein

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Jun 5, 2013
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>this is not funny it's not a joke to take an innocent animal and just kill it if he will do that to an animal what else will he do!!!!
Do you think he would sleep with the donkey?
eddie

Louisa, KY

#6 Jun 18, 2013
CONCERNED wrote:
LOCK UP YOUR ANIMALS EDDIE PATRICK WILL SHOOT THEM HE IS SO GUN HAPPY THAT HE SHOOTS EVERYTHING HE EVEN SHOT HIS OWN DONKEY THIS MAN WILL PAY ONE DAY FOR EVERTHING HE HAS DONE HE HAS ALREADY LOST TWO SON'S BUT THAT DID NOT CHANGE HIM BUT THE LORD WILL MAKE SURE HE PAYS FOR ALL THE DOGS AND OTHER ANIMALS HE KILLS THIS MAN HAS NO HEART AT ALL!!!!!HE SHOT HIS DONKEY FOR NO REASON AND LEFT IT LAY IN THE FIELD WHAT KIND OF PERSON COULD DO THIS!!!!
This post does not deseves a comment but for those who has nothing else to do but gossip
The dogs that have been shot were eating the hind end out of my cows,(vet came and put medicine on it), they have eaten one calf,And if any more dogs come to attack them they will be shot also.
I got the donkey to run the dogs out of the field so I would NOT have to shoot any more of the neighbors dogs.after a few days the donkey nearly killed one of my big cows that has a little calf still sucking it, and ran another one thru the fence.I will NOT let a $50 donkey kill a $1000.00 cow, SORRY.
The bible put man over all the animals but until you spend $20,000.00 on cattle don't get on here and talk about someone trying to take care of them.I will take care of them as I see fit on MY PROPERTY!!!!!
Cletus T

UK

#8 Jun 18, 2013
eddie wrote:
<quoted text>
This post does not deseves a comment but for those who has nothing else to do but gossip
The dogs that have been shot were eating the hind end out of my cows,(vet came and put medicine on it), they have eaten one calf,And if any more dogs come to attack them they will be shot also.
I got the donkey to run the dogs out of the field so I would NOT have to shoot any more of the neighbors dogs.after a few days the donkey nearly killed one of my big cows that has a little calf still sucking it, and ran another one thru the fence.I will NOT let a $50 donkey kill a $1000.00 cow, SORRY.
The bible put man over all the animals but until you spend $20,000.00 on cattle don't get on here and talk about someone trying to take care of them.I will take care of them as I see fit on MY PROPERTY!!!!!
Are you breeding these animals?
Neighbor

UK

#10 Jun 18, 2013
eddie wrote:
<quoted text>
This post does not deseves a comment but for those who has nothing else to do but gossip
The dogs that have been shot were eating the hind end out of my cows,(vet came and put medicine on it), they have eaten one calf,And if any more dogs come to attack them they will be shot also.
I got the donkey to run the dogs out of the field so I would NOT have to shoot any more of the neighbors dogs.after a few days the donkey nearly killed one of my big cows that has a little calf still sucking it, and ran another one thru the fence.I will NOT let a $50 donkey kill a $1000.00 cow, SORRY.
The bible put man over all the animals but until you spend $20,000.00 on cattle don't get on here and talk about someone trying to take care of them.I will take care of them as I see fit on MY PROPERTY!!!!!
Quit humpin them cows till their hind ends turn raw! Thems 1,000 dollar cows!
Party Jo Howard

UK

#11 Jun 18, 2013
eddie wrote:
<quoted text>
This post does not deseves a comment but for those who has nothing else to do but gossip
The dogs that have been shot were eating the hind end out of my cows,(vet came and put medicine on it), they have eaten one calf,And if any more dogs come to attack them they will be shot also.
I got the donkey to run the dogs out of the field so I would NOT have to shoot any more of the neighbors dogs.after a few days the donkey nearly killed one of my big cows that has a little calf still sucking it, and ran another one thru the fence.I will NOT let a $50 donkey kill a $1000.00 cow, SORRY.
The bible put man over all the animals but until you spend $20,000.00 on cattle don't get on here and talk about someone trying to take care of them.I will take care of them as I see fit on MY PROPERTY!!!!!
I'm turning a pack of stray dogs loose at your house!! He he
The Fartin Boys

Dwale, KY

#12 Jun 20, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit humpin them cows till their hind ends turn raw! Thems 1,000 dollar cows!
Ye dumb neighbers. me and big ein goin come down there and blow that there place up wiith er fartin. wes can do it to. yep wes can. me and dumb leroy can fart out 4 gallon uf that there death gas in a minet. bitter watch ye dope smokin. he he wes got gallen jugs to hold tha gas in to. he he
Eddie Patrick

Silver Spring, MD

#13 Mar 3, 2014
CONCERNED wrote:
LOCK UP YOUR ANIMALS EDDIE PATRICK WILL SHOOT THEM HE IS SO GUN HAPPY THAT HE SHOOTS EVERYTHING HE EVEN SHOT HIS OWN DONKEY THIS MAN WILL PAY ONE DAY FOR EVERTHING HE HAS DONE HE HAS ALREADY LOST TWO SON'S BUT THAT DID NOT CHANGE HIM BUT THE LORD WILL MAKE SURE HE PAYS FOR ALL THE DOGS AND OTHER ANIMALS HE KILLS THIS MAN HAS NO HEART AT ALL!!!!!HE SHOT HIS DONKEY FOR NO REASON AND LEFT IT LAY IN THE FIELD WHAT KIND OF PERSON COULD DO THIS!!!!
fart....heheee

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min RealTalkwithEdHie... 2,114
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Curious 130,617
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 13 min dummy 1,049
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min idk 151,481
Someone Shat in My Car (Sep '10) 1 hr Poomaster 18
Hilary Clinton 2016 2 hr Same O Same O 4
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr Republicans Are S... 16,150
•••
•••
•••

Salyersville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Salyersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Salyersville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Salyersville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••