Next Last
Spy

Paintsville, KY

#1 Sep 12, 2009
Does anyone know Adam Minix?
got one 4 ya

Staffordsville, KY

#2 Sep 14, 2009
I hear he's drugged out thief, got caught stealing water from the water company for the fourth time! that's a federal offense. heard something about him and his ole lady stealing electric too.
sickntired

Staffordsville, KY

#3 Sep 15, 2009
he's no good
shana mede

United States

#4 Sep 15, 2009
adam is sorry son-of-a-BITCH & a BIG time RAT stay away
magoffin

Paintsville, KY

#5 Sep 15, 2009
What Adam Minix are we talking about the one thats married to Tammy Shepherd or what.
LOl

United States

#6 Sep 15, 2009
shana mede wrote:
adam is sorry son-of-a-BITCH & a BIG time RAT stay away
Please keep his mom out of it.
say what you wount to about adam.
Spy

Paintsville, KY

#7 Sep 16, 2009
I am asking about the one that is married to Teresa Wallen, Minix!
shana meade

United States

#8 Sep 16, 2009
that's the im talking about him & teresa r worthless
Good ole boy

Aurora, IL

#9 Sep 17, 2009
Adam is a piece of crap.That i wouldn't piss on if he was on fire.And a punk that i would love to get 2 mins with him to express my feelings to his face with my fist.But you have a nice day.lol
Adam Minix

United States

#10 Sep 17, 2009
Good ole boy wrote:
Adam is a piece of crap.That i wouldn't piss on if he was on fire.And a punk that i would love to get 2 mins with him to express my feelings to his face with my fist.But you have a nice day.lol
Good ole boy. I am not hard to find I am living
on R 7 beside OJ stop and see me. don't brake
weak you weak a$$ bi<ch.
Good ole boy

Aurora, IL

#11 Sep 17, 2009
Not a problem little man.you will run and hide like always.
I KNOW

Salyersville, KY

#13 Sep 22, 2009
Adam Minix wrote:
<quoted text>
Good ole boy. I am not hard to find I am living
on R 7 beside OJ stop and see me. don't brake
weak you weak a$$ bi<ch.
LIAR...YOU LIVE WITH YOUR MOMMY ON MASHFORK....AND IT'S A SHAME THAT YOU HAVE 5 OUTSTANDING WARRANTS ON YOU AND THE POLICE KNOW WHERE YOU ARE AND THEY WON'T PICK YOU UP BECAUSE YOU ARE RATTING FOR THEM AND I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT. EVENTUALLY YOU WILL GET WHAT IS COMING TO YOU. AND THIR WILL BE HELL TO PAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE.EVERYTHING YOU ARE GONNA GET YOU DESERVE TEN TIMES MORE.
Check it out

Paintsville, KY

#14 Sep 23, 2009
What about all the times he got caught sellin oc's to the law. He was audio taped & video taped. But never spent no real time in jail. What's up with that? He beats his wife all the time. He likes underage girls too even if he has to rape them. Check his court records out. DO NOT TRUST HIM WITH NOTHING OR ANYTHING. EXSPECIALLY KEEP HIM AWAY FROM YOUR YOUNG DAUGHTER'S.
LaDeeFreakiinDa

Inez, KY

#15 Sep 23, 2009
he is a loser and a thief and a liar and a cheat and a drug head
I Heard

Paintsville, KY

#16 Sep 27, 2009
Hey Adam are you up to your old tricks again. The word on the street is that you an your dad are up on mash fork stealing copper. I heard your time is coming. I hope you get whats coming to you.
LongGone

Pikeville, KY

#17 Oct 5, 2009
Which Adam are we talking about??? Jerry Scott's cousin that would be about 40 now? Has a sister named Tina and a brother named Jamie? I've been gone a long time, but remember the Adam of his 20's well.
i know

Pikeville, KY

#18 Nov 13, 2009
the same adam that has the small one right and thinks every girl wants it shame on you haha
Adam c minix

Salyersville, KY

#19 Aug 15, 2011
this is not the adam c minix everyone is talking about, he does not steal. that is adam l minix he is from mason creek, his dad was ewdard minix and his mom is dora minix, he has 7 brothers and 3 sisters, hes a nice guy! and very good lookin, im glad hes divorced, because id like to go out with him again, SW he knows this is SW so call me. im glad he divorced tammy, she was not his type he can do ALOT better
gomer

Salyersville, KY

#20 Aug 15, 2011
i think i know who this is but my # is still the same call me
gomer

Salyersville, KY

#21 Aug 15, 2011
Adam c minix wrote:
this is not the adam c minix everyone is talking about, he does not steal. that is adam l minix he is from mason creek, his dad was ewdard minix and his mom is dora minix, he has 7 brothers and 3 sisters, hes a nice guy! and very good lookin, im glad hes divorced, because id like to go out with him again, SW he knows this is SW so call me. im glad he divorced tammy, she was not his type he can do ALOT better
call me my # is still the same

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ricky Williams 4 min Wondering 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Uncle Tab 153,119
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 19 min walker 4,541
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Alfred Hohagen Fe... 16,167
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr colt 45 131,003
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Princess412 81,633
Dancing woman 2 hr be nice 3
Tonya Wardd is sour 6 hr HB Supporter 139
•••
•••

Salyersville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••