Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

Looks like Steven is in jail again...wonder who Angie will be screwing now. This is the second time he's been in jail since being with her...looks like she's destroying him now lol he don't look to happy in his mug shot!
Tina

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

are you talking about angie litteral?she married Shane Rowe then married his cousin Stephen Puckett?
Stacy

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Yup that's who it is lol
Lol

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

What's wrong Angie why ain't you telling Steven on facebook now how much you love him an how perfect your guys marriage is an how lucky you guys are to have each other an all that other sick stuff....oh wait I no why cause he don't have Facebook in jail lol
Tellme

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

is angie rowe moving back here in salyersville.
crazy

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

no she is not moving back to salyersville. this place is aweful. no one in their right mind would move back to this sorry place. if it wasnt for my husband having a good job here, we'd be long gone...
watch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

angie will have a different man within a week.stephen is crazy for bein with her.she brings everyman she is with down.how many times has she been married?she dont raise her kids either.
well

Flatgap, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

what happended with her and shane?
Stacy

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

She married his cousin because shane wouldn't keep her in the family lol
Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Angie Rowe is moving back.Its on her FB.Im not talkingg about Angie Litrel.
John

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Who cares
tim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

John wrote:
Who cares
well if you dont care then dont be cliking on stuff.noone made you click on this link.stephen is my cousin and we are concerned for him.just trying to find out stuff.
For real

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

Angie isn't fooling anyone but herself! Everyone knows she doesn't want her kids and nobody keeping them from her but herself. Her and Stephen are so bad on drugs and talking bout having a baby. Yeah she needs another one for someone else to take care of. I don't know what doctor in their right mind would reverse her tubes being tied. But we all know she's only using Stephen, she lays with anyone that's supplying her drugs and a roof over her head, then on to the next one. All anyone has to do is look at their wedding pics to know how bad off they are, blowed outta their heads! Angie u need to grow up and think of your kids....and quit with the drugs and runnin from one man to another!
well

Flatgap, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

she really does need to straighten her life up and get her kids back. shes a very sorry mother for just throwing them down and walking off never trying to see them or anything. id be so ashamed if i was her. and it should be against the law for a woman that doesnt even have custody of her kids to get their tubes reversed thats just crazy. i knew she wasnt all that bright but my gosh wtf girl take care of the kids youve already got and dont worry about having another one especially with someone you just married and is in and out of jail and on drugs. you'll just lose another one.
Hello

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Is stephen still in jail, I'm pretty sure that was Angie with Michael Wayne helton at Speedway last night.
Knows

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Yes I saw Angie Litteral out with Michael Wayne Helton the other day too.GROSS.ON BOTH of them.
well

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

is Steven is back home from jail?
Heck yea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Is Angie still with Stephen? Seen her at the courthouse today dressed like a slutty hoochie momma.
Antihilljack

Lima, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Yeah, who really cares. This is my board, and I will ban you, if you continue talking about Angie. Exchange email address with each other, and do your trash talking there. I don't want to hear it
Dats wack u antihilljack

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Antihilljack wrote:
Yeah, who really cares. This is my board, and I will ban you, if you continue talking about Angie. Exchange email address with each other, and do your trash talking there. I don't want to hear it
Aint nobody got time for that...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Salyersville Forum right now

Search the Salyersville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
"The Dolls" 34 min casey 3
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr heres 147,385
And the Winner Issssss Doc Hardin 2 hr its a shame 100
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr Anne52 81,567
John Montgomery you got this. 3 hr Blind to the truth 14
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr El Hijo de curiosidad 129,058
Sabrina Gipson "Beanie" 6 hr Hkm 21
Renee Shepherd 7 hr Truth 42
•••
•••
•••
•••

Salyersville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Salyersville People Search