Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81766 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

devon

Louisville, KY

#67056 Aug 13, 2012
Or a coincidence lol stupid ppl

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

#67058 Aug 13, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
For Rattlesnake Pete:
Over 17 feet of Burmese python found it's filled with 87 eggs
Both are records for the snake that is invading and disrupting Everglades environment a foot wide
eating the Everglades' birds but they're also snatching, and likely swallowing, whole birds' eggs.
They said you can go out to the Everglades nearly any day of the week and find a Burmese python. We've found 14 in a single day."
They also said in Florida the amount of these pythons range from the thousands to hundreds of thousands.
Wow, can you imagine coming across this. You can google it or go to the msn homepage. It is huge and the eggs too.
There has also been reports of Anacondas able to swallow small deer and alligators. One of the snakes had swallowed an alligator, but it was able to escape, the hard way,(for the Anaconda)splitting the snake open! It's probably just a matter of time before the natural inhabitants become endangered species to the Everglades.
yespir

Evansville, IN

#67059 Aug 13, 2012
dont know but not going to scotsville!the bugs are huge then ever before havent seen bees since the 90s and yes the other day outside a cardinal was acting crazy i mean crazy.hear flapping and wierd noises like said to myself wtf is this bird doing then flew into the side of the house and flew off im telling you its something with the magnetic field and yes im filling up liters of water,vodka,and canned goods stuff be crazy.i know its the magnetic field trust me
yespir

Evansville, IN

#67060 Aug 13, 2012
look at the lighting,theres new clouds, nothing to do with the atmosphere and the earths crust?wrong holes in the layer, had something that made senste but forgot,lighting comes from the earth and meets up haha so if lighting gets to bad in your area then most likley the bottom of the earth is bout to explode like static electricity
yespir

Evansville, IN

#67061 Aug 13, 2012
wonder if anyone has tried to make lighting food ? or cheese wrap in little metal dry ice around barry. lighting rod and wait for your food to be cooked by lighting im thinking throw some hickory between some cheese and let lighting hit be some bad cheese
A Hant

Leitchfield, KY

#67062 Aug 13, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY TOPIX! Was the gripe and goal of these people to get this thread off the Scottsville board?
Were they to cease the stalking and harassment? Can't all of us enjoy the thread.
Go away una!
sos from you. you got the wrong cat by the tail. lying and false accusations. how many times are you going to scream those same old lines tonight? ALL OF US? make up your mind. you make no sense. this thread is for anyone to comment on. there is no topix rule that say's anyone has to agree with you or me. believe me, no one is stalking you. disagreeing with someone is not harassment.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#67063 Aug 13, 2012
A Hant wrote:
<quoted text>
sos from you. you got the wrong cat by the tail. lying and false accusations. how many times are you going to scream those same old lines tonight? ALL OF US? make up your mind. you make no sense. this thread is for anyone to comment on. there is no topix rule that say's anyone has to agree with you or me. believe me, no one is stalking you. disagreeing with someone is not harassment.
I said nothing about disagreeing. I didn't expect you to admit the truth about your stalking and harassing. I make plenty sense. So quit stalking and harassing people.

HEY TOPIX! Was the gripe and goal of these people to get this thread off the Scottsville board?

Were they to cease the stalking and harassment? Can't all of us enjoy the thread.
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

#67064 Aug 13, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
They do sit in the shadows and wait for activity and certain posters then slither in like the tinypony. Just new names and SOS. At least most of them are gone. I am enjoying it as original regular posters return and new ones join us to carry on the thread. Wonder why the 4 randpaul threads don't bother them so much. lol I am doing my best just to ignore them.
I don't slither, cause I have always been here. Heheheheee. Aww yes the Original Trolls, that you are.
yespir

Evansville, IN

#67065 Aug 14, 2012
boxy seeeeeeeeeee!

Scotts Vegas

#67066 Aug 14, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>I don't slither, cause I have always been here. Heheheheee. Aww yes the Original Trolls, that you are.
hehehe I'm here to say you slither!... I remember once maybe twice you suckered me in with some neighborly comment, and then BASH! ya got me. That's a snake.

Scotts Vegas

#67067 Aug 14, 2012
The hiker came to a creek he was gonna have to wade. As he was about to cross he sees a snake laying on the bank.

The snake looks up and says "I can't swim, will you carry me to the other side."

The hiker says "no you're a snake you'll bite me."

That snake says "No I won't, I wouldn't bite anybody that helps me out."

So the hiker picks up the snake and carries it across. As soon as he put the snake down it turned around and bit him.

The hunter hollers "you said you wouldn't bite me"

The snake sneered "So!!! You knew I was a snake.
trusted

Morgantown, KY

#67068 Aug 14, 2012
great morning to all, hope your day was great as well as your night. this rising early is for the birds... just for today, may the wind blow thru your hair ( if you have any) may the birds sing for you (but not poop on your windshield) and may your road be smooth and easy( as long as your not in a funeral line).. Great to be alive, if you wake up then you have something to be greatful for..

Scotts Vegas

#67069 Aug 14, 2012
trusted wrote:
great morning to all, hope your day was great as well as your night. this rising early is for the birds... just for today, may the wind blow thru your hair ( if you have any) may the birds sing for you (but not poop on your windshield) and may your road be smooth and easy( as long as your not in a funeral line).. Great to be alive, if you wake up then you have something to be greatful for..
I like that wakin up part. Goin to sleep is OK also. It looks like I'm gonna miss the sleep part tonight this morning.

Good Day to You also.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#67070 Aug 14, 2012
trusted wrote:
Well I am greatful around this hour every day. Top of the morning to you.
Cinnamon Girl

Logan, WV

#67071 Aug 14, 2012
I'm with you AW, I love to sit on the front porch in the early a.m. with a cup of coffee and listen to the world wake up. Hope everybody has a blessed day.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#67072 Aug 14, 2012
Ok, the sun drags over the horizion like I just drug out of bed, I think we are both getting old. In dog years I'd be gone already, but like you guys, I still like my java in the open morning air while the birds first begin to stir.

Have a good one folks.
trusted

Morgantown, KY

#67074 Aug 14, 2012
so good to hear so many nice things, just dropping in , had a free moment. No one is getting old , we are just getting wiser...

Scotts Vegas

#67075 Aug 14, 2012
Not so sure I'm into getting wiser. It seems to be making my hair fall out.

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

#67076 Aug 14, 2012
trusted wrote:
so good to hear so many nice things, just dropping in , had a free moment. No one is getting old , we are just getting wiser...
Hi trusted, and good morning to you!(whats left of it) If only these old bones could talk...wait a minute.. they can!
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#67077 Aug 14, 2012
Good afternoon Ancient Wolf, Saragon, Hempburn, Blue, Pete, trusted and all the other good folks on the thread. It is a beautiful day. On my way out to enjoy the rest of it. I hope you all have a great one. I like to think we are like fine wine, better with age. Wiser too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Immanuel 137,919
who is Mollie King 3 hr Just asking 3
Judging Others 3 hr Enlighten Me 11
Danielle Michelle slusher 8 hr Sadtosay 22
two faced hypocrites passin judgement on others 9 hr big red 1
arcadia 10 hr your a joke 16
Need ansors 10 hr Headache 6
More from around the web

Salyersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]