Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,731

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#57985 Jun 19, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
That's probably because FakeBeliever is a creep.
Yes, she is. She and that other TWIT, her #1 White Knight Shill attacked me after my first post ever on this thread. All I did was post my opinion that I don't give a fat rat's ass. A hint to these idiots that it was time to let this thread go but no, they couldn't handle someone slamming their spamming.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#57986 Jun 19, 2012
Don't try to shrug it off. You did it you old nasty bag of copy & paste. Some people were actually on here asking help for your insanity. I don't think Dr. Phil is on Topix. FAKE.
Belie Rave

Clay City, KY

#57987 Jun 19, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
That IT IS. Creepy perverted stalker trolls, all of them.
Don't let them get to you. It gives them satisfaction to irritate and annoy you. Instead, just know that they are losers in life and feel sorry for them and pretend to show them some kindness. They won't know how to respond to that.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#57988 Jun 19, 2012
Hey UNA,

Now the one of all twits has a new tactic in dealing with trolls. Good for it, whatever the hell it is because hopefully, it will get rid of FakeBeliever. I will continue to ignore that Dumbass like I've been doing. It will get desperate enough that It will do something stupid again like physically threatening you again like IT did before since it's deception tactics fail miserably.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#57989 Jun 19, 2012
Belie Rave wrote:
<quoted text>
I am beginning to think that you might actually be enjoying bashing these trolls. Are you? You really shouldn't waste your time even addressing them. All they want is your attention, it's pretty obvious they are obsessed over you. You should just ignore them. Let me deal with them for a while, I have a new tactic I want to try.
You will just blow it out your arse like you do everything else. All you are going to do is take a big crap and fall backward into it. I am the Great Una Farter and you are about to bite off more than you can chew.
Tard Can Roll Eye

Clay City, KY

#57990 Jun 19, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, she is. She and that other TWIT, her #1 White Knight Shill attacked me after my first post ever on this thread. All I did was post my opinion that I don't give a fat rat's ass. A hint to these idiots that it was time to let this thread go but no, they couldn't handle someone slamming their spamming.
We have to deal with you every day posting your opinion about a rodent's derriere, how's that any different than anyone else posting their opinions about you? You can dish it out but you can't take it? You're still whimpering over being attacked the first time you posted here? We're you one of those nerds who got picked on in school and went home crying to mommy?
A FART NUT HERE

Clay City, KY

#57992 Jun 19, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You will just blow it out your arse like you do everything else. All you are going to do is take a big crap and fall backward into it. I am the Great Una Farter and you are about to bite off more than you can chew.
I could never blow it out like you do. You are the great Una Farter, the one and only master of flatulence and that is no "exaduration".

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#57993 Jun 19, 2012
Belie Rave wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let them get to you. It gives them satisfaction to irritate and annoy you. Instead, just know that they are losers in life and feel sorry for them and pretend to show them some kindness. They won't know how to respond to that.
Hello Belie Rave all your calls are correct. However they respond the same to everything. And once they lose their battle of wits they resort to obscenities, bogus altered quotes, and other dastardly deeds. You would think they would tire of living in fear every time they walk out their front doors.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#57995 Jun 19, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
Hey UNA,
Now the one of all twits has a new tactic in dealing with trolls. Good for it, whatever the hell it is because hopefully, it will get rid of FakeBeliever. I will continue to ignore that Dumbass like I've been doing. It will get desperate enough that It will do something stupid again like physically threatening you again like IT did before since it's deception tactics fail miserably.
True, I am trembling in my drawers already. LOL. Yep, FakeBeliever needs to go. That old Vampire Bat is the Ring leader of the real trolls. Now they are going to try to kill us good folks with kindness. LMFAO. Do they think we don't know they are all fakes? The very idea. Ahahahah, laughing at their stupidity.

Scotts Vegas

#57996 Jun 19, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Don't try to shrug it off. You did it you old nasty bag of copy & paste. Some people were actually on here asking help for your insanity. I don't think Dr. Phil is on Topix. FAKE.
For Belie Rave---the people una refers to are socks of una and roaminisombag. They have a friend or two on Topix that act nearly the same way. They are a blight in my town.

Scotts Vegas

#57998 Jun 19, 2012
They harbor a sick jealously of the most friendly people. They think friendliness is a weakness. And they attack thinking they will find no opposition.
Tard Can Roll Eye

Clay City, KY

#57999 Jun 19, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
Hey UNA,
You can try but you won't be able to ignore me especially now that Abeliever will no longer be posting to you or una. You'll have to go through me to get to her because I'm pretty sure she will ignore you from now on. That sucks doesn't it? You will likely go into Abeliever withdrawal once you realize she will ignore you from now on. In fact, I bet your blood pressure and heart rate is going up right now as you read this. So you see, it is impossible for you to ignore this.

Scotts Vegas

#58003 Jun 19, 2012
One of the most important points. They bring it, when hit back with their own crap in their own language, they begin complaining to Topix.

Locally, they have managed to get people banned like this, yet they continue on.

It hasn't worked on this thread. They have seen many of their own trash posts removed, however Topix just won't ban them. The fact that they are unable to get people banned to feed their ego here upsets them terribly.

They are now completely obssessed with those attempts, and these people.

They protest so exscreamly, that their denial proves these points.

Scotts Vegas

#58004 Jun 19, 2012
Logic seems to upset them worse than anything.

Scotts Vegas

#58006 Jun 19, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Blueminer, I believe you are right. They fool themselves into believing that evil wins out over good? Guess that what the unafake preacher teaches them at his sewer shack church of the unabomber and devil worshippers. Boy are they in for a surprise. lol
Wednesday June 20, 2012 at 7:08 p.m. EDT will mark this year's summer solstice. While not a prediction, I still believe major earthquake events will occur any time between now and three days after solstice.

Scotts Vegas

#58007 Jun 19, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Blueminer, I believe you are right. They fool themselves into believing that evil wins out over good? Guess that what the unafake preacher teaches them at his sewer shack church of the unabomber and devil worshippers. Boy are they in for a surprise. lol
I meant to say HI but I was trying to put a few points out there. I enjoyed the vids. You are also right on increased earthquake intensities...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#58008 Jun 19, 2012
I thought this forum was about birds?

Scotts Vegas

#58009 Jun 19, 2012
Foolish859 wrote:
I thought this forum was about birds?
OK! Let's talk about birds, you start.
Abeliever

Clay City, KY

#58010 Jun 19, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
Hey UNA,
So how was your day today? What did you do all day? What are your plans tomorrow?

Scotts Vegas

#58011 Jun 19, 2012
Charlie Brown: When I was a child my dad got involved with parakeets, also called Budgies(raising, selling and showing). One of those birds was mine, his name was Charlie Brown. I trained him for show, even won a ribbon once.

Dad had about 200 of these critters. He really got into it. When there was a show he wanted to attend, we would put the show birds in special cages, load them in the car and hit the road. If memory serves me correctly, we made several trips from Indy to Toledo to attend these shows.

Ol Dad really got into it. He had a lot of trophies and ribbons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chad Williams 27 min voter 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 55 min stray-cat 132,203
bear dog howard 1 hr info 7
Any one else's stomach turn looking at these girls 1 hr Baby ogres 3
Beanie 1 hr Truth 2
City Pizza 1 hr Nasty ppl 4
Jo Jo 3 hr hello 3
Salyersville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Salyersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Salyersville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Salyersville