Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81766 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

today

Morgantown, KY

#58020 Jun 20, 2012
okay better go they will call me a troll and everything else when they rise. whistling women and a crowing hen will run the devil out of his den>>>> Great day to all
Yo Yo

Winchester, KY

#58021 Jun 20, 2012
trusted wrote:
May you all have ice cream today.
Last week, I took my children to a restaurant. My six-year-old son asked if he could say grace. As we bowed our heads, he said, "God is good. God is great. Thank you for the food, and I would even thank you more if mom gets us ice cream for dessert. And liberty and justice for all! Amen!"
Along with the laughter from the other customers nearby, I heard a woman remark, "That's what's wrong with this country. Kids today don't even know how to pray. Asking God for ice cream! Why, I never!"
Hearing this, my son burst into tears and asked me, "Did I do it wrong? Is God mad at me?" As I held him and assured him that he had done a terrific job and God was certainly not mad at him, an elderly gentleman approached the table.
He winked at my son and said, "I happen to know that God thought that was a great prayer." "Really?" my son asked. "Cross my heart." Then, in a theatrical whisper he added (indicating the woman whose remark had started this whole thing), "Too bad she never asks God for ice cream. A little ice cream is good for the soul sometimes."
Naturally, I bought my kids ice cream at the end of the meal. My son stared at his for a moment and then did something I will remember the rest of my life. He picked up his sundae and, without a word, walked over and placed it in front of the woman.
With a big smile, he told her, "Here, this is for you. Ice cream is good for the soul sometimes
Sounds like your son knew more about the spirit and intent of God's message than the woman.Did she eat the ice cream?How did she react when your son approached her?defiant?aloof?remorseful?h umbled?
Or just a sly grin like "I just got me a free icecream".It's surprising how many people will cross over from the darkside,when they find the fear ,mistrust and loathing they have been brainwashed into believing is reality,does not sync with the real reality.
Abeliever

Lexington, KY

#58022 Jun 20, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take it from here. You have a great night ; )
BOO.......Obsession overload anyone? We are everywhere.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#58023 Jun 20, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Humpaburn you are a troll. You old dumb fart. A senile old fart troll. Why don't you go hump something? Did you get all the little flowers on your Hummingbird feeders humped?
I see you found a three year old to help your old skankass bang out a few connecting words,, well done buttmonkey. Surely you are evidence inbreeds hump goats, supporting Darwin's theory of evolution, too bad only one brain cell developed in your otherwise empty, sloped forehead. Biting your own fart bubbles in the tub does not seem to be helping either.
Abeliever too

Lexington, KY

#58024 Jun 20, 2012
The point being that if all the believers borrowed your identity for a little while, the obsessor might just go back to it's original obsession of making sure that everyone knows that Rodney King is dead, or no one uses the "n-word", or speaks in a derogatory manner about homosexuals.

All that combined is the apparent reason that it thinks it has found a home and an identity with the Un-Smarter that is also so full of hatred for anyone that shows a genuine friendship or has achieved any level of success.
qwerty

Pelion, SC

#58025 Jun 20, 2012
More haste, less speed! You're trying to do things in too much of a hurry, which is making you a bit of a butterfingers. This will be deeply frustrating, so you'll waste valuable time getting angry with yourself or with whoever happens to be in the firing line. You'll get on much faster if you can channel this energy into whatever you're doing.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#58026 Jun 20, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you found a three year old to help your old skankass bang out a few connecting words,, well done buttmonkey. Surely you are evidence inbreeds hump goats, supporting Darwin's theory of evolution, too bad only one brain cell developed in your otherwise empty, sloped forehead. Biting your own fart bubbles in the tub does not seem to be helping either.
Ol' ignorant Humpaburn is up blabbing foolishness as usual. Darwin's arse, he was another fool about like you. If evolution exixted it would have already been known, you evolved from a pile of ape schitt.

This can't be though. There are eyewitnesses that heard your mama tell your daddy as she carried you, the turd baby out of the hospital; I told you the anal sex had to stop, but no you couldn't let it go.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#58027 Jun 20, 2012
existed*
Jeremy

El Monte, CA

#58028 Jun 20, 2012
F U

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#58029 Jun 20, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
As you can imagine, we also made several pets of these birds through the years.
One such pet,I don't remember its'name, was prone to heart attacks. I can still vaguely remember the first time it happened. One moment the budgie was happy on his perch, then thud, he fell to the floor of the cage belly up.
As we approached the cage he began to kick, trying to right himself. Five minutes later he was back up on his perch and apparently OK. At some point after a few more incidents, my parents took him to the vet.
Diagnosis, heart attacks. That bird later succumbed
to one of those heart attacks.
Yes Norman, all of us that saw your movies know how you loved to stuff & mount birds.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#58030 Jun 20, 2012
Jeremy wrote:
F U
What with, that pathetic little water spout you call a peter?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#58031 Jun 20, 2012
Abeliever too wrote:
The point being that if all the believers borrowed your identity for a little while, the obsessor might just go back to it's original obsession of making sure that everyone knows that Rodney King is dead, or no one uses the "n-word", or speaks in a derogatory manner about homosexuals.
All that combined is the apparent reason that it thinks it has found a home and an identity with the Un-Smarter that is also so full of hatred for anyone that shows a genuine friendship or has achieved any level of success.
Hatred? I am just trying to prevent the spread of stupidity, which has no known cure. I'm not cussing anyone out like the old hypocrite FakeBeliever did. If I was going to borrow a name, I think I would choose another one from Looney Tunes.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#58033 Jun 20, 2012
Well I see the farthead has survived yet another night of fitful loneliness, only to return to the scene of the crime.

It seems to be kind of anxious today, if you know what I mean. Sexy comments to men, comments concerning male genitals, it is on a mission early this day. una is trollin for some colon.

It's been reputed the farthead picked up some nasty scourges in it's days of prostitution. It has been trying to spread them around ever since.

It has also discovered this to be a natural defense in the control of bedbugs.

Scotts Vegas

#58034 Jun 20, 2012
Hello to Friendlies....I wish the sun would mellow out a little. It looks like yet another record breaking heat wave is getting a grip all across the country.
lol

Berea, KY

#58035 Jun 20, 2012
really
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#58036 Jun 20, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Hatred? I am just trying to prevent the spread of stupidity, which has no known cure. I'm not cussing anyone out like the old hypocrite FakeBeliever did. If I was going to borrow a name, I think I would choose another one from Looney Tunes.
If you want to stop the spread of stupidity, you need to quit using your own manure spreader. You may not be cussing, but you have taking liberties with mine and other's reputations calling me every thing from an old fart, an alkie, a drunk, and a chicken molestor. So how much more stupid can you get? I applaud anyone that cusses you and your ignorance.

You are not smarter than anyone. Has the Deceiver brainwashed you into believing that you need to be smart to build your warped ego? You are a fool and I suppose there is no known cure for your stupidity until the Deceiver comes to take you home to what you justly deserve. NOW ShOVE IT where the sun don't shine.

Scotts Vegas

#58038 Jun 20, 2012
OK! Here's some interesting and scary info for anyone that likes to study this stuff. Please note the following C/P:

The kin, tun and katun are numbered from zero to 19; the uinal are numbered from zero to 17; and the baktun are numbered from one to 13. The Long Count has a cycle of 13 baktuns, which will be completed 1.872.000 days (13 baktuns) after 0.0.0.0.0. This period equals 5125.36 years and is referred to as the “Great Cycle” of the Long Count.>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

This is a reference to the Mayan calender.
From here some patient research will reveal much.

We are near the end of a long count cycle(beginning of another).

Note the 5125.36 years. The beginning was roughly
3012BC.

Research of events around 3000 BC adds credibility to the possibilities some of us are in tune with.

Here's a link to one site if anyone is interested.

http://mirrorh.com/timeline2.html

The are plenty other places to study, and or compare this information.
Vicky L eversole

South Fulton, TN

#58039 Jun 20, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
OK! Here's some interesting and scary info for anyone that likes to study this stuff. Please note the following C/P:
The kin, tun and katun are numbered from zero to 19; the uinal are numbered from zero to 17; and the baktun are numbered from one to 13. The Long Count has a cycle of 13 baktuns, which will be completed 1.872.000 days (13 baktuns) after 0.0.0.0.0. This period equals 5125.36 years and is referred to as the “Great Cycle” of the Long Count.>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>
This is a reference to the Mayan calender.
From here some patient research will reveal much.
We are near the end of a long count cycle(beginning of another).
Note the 5125.36 years. The beginning was roughly
3012BC.
Research of events around 3000 BC adds credibility to the possibilities some of us are in tune with.
Here's a link to one site if anyone is interested.
http://mirrorh.com/timeline2.html
The are plenty other places to study, and or compare this information.
u suck c-ck
welll

Whitesburg, KY

#58040 Jun 20, 2012
this is terrible
truth

Richmond, KY

#58041 Jun 20, 2012
Hate to say this but these things are happening all around the world.... whatevers happening its on a global scale

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Davey 138,111
wondering if he is happy ? 2 hr is he happy 1
love 2 hr lol just the same 3
Robin Minix 3 hr ex friend 4
Dale Taulbee 6 hr Just curious 1
arcadia 6 hr lol 21
Magoffin Reported Election Corruption Makes Fox... 7 hr mikey36 182
More from around the web

Salyersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE