Salem man dies in motorcycle crash

Full story: Lowell Sun

A 20-year-old Salem man was killed yesterday when his motorcycle and collided with another motorcycle on Brookdale Road, police said.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
local guy

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2009

my guesse is these guys were on sport bikes and showing off ? i like to jump to conclusions but from their ages , its what i assume ,
Ron

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2009

Sad news.
Friend

Salem, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2009

Was my friend. He wasn't showing off because it was a back road with no one on it but him and his buddy riding the bikes. The one who died was swiped from the other driver. Mike (driver) probably going fast but wasn't showing off. You will be missed. RIP mike!!
Kathy

Salem, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2009

RIP Mike....you were loved by many. I will miss you and our many, many days of camping and going to to Six Flags. You rest in peace my friend. Big Hugs to you.
local guy

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2009

It turns out , that after reading this story reported in another newspaper that actually puts more info in its storys ,,,, this young man seems to have been one of the few responsable young people out there . Sad to have lost a fellow biker .
mike you will be missed

Scarborough, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2009

i grew up with his dad john we all think we are supposed to go before our kids but some times they want to be with the loved ones allready in heaven,we are right behind you mike and say hello to all our love ones see you soon my friend god bless. charlie smith
Bagdad Harry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2009

Always sad to lose a life a tsuch a young age.
I hope his death serves as a reminder to all that motorcycles can be dangerous....and if you must ride...at least ride with the proper protective gear...helmet boots gloves at a minimum to take out as many of the risks as possible.
Becca

Salem, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2009

He was not showing off and the fact that someone who doesnt even know him would post something like that is ridiculous. yes he was not wearing a helmet but that does not change the fact that he was an amazing person and did not deserve this. He was the type of kid who would do anything for anyone. Rest in Peace Mike, you will be missed by many.
Lynda

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2009

What caused this accident? Something had to. We all know what it normally is...speed. I hope that isn't the case here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Salem Discussions

Search the Salem Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) 11 hr Habs 25
Cops: Mom drunk, asleep; kids in car (Sep '08) 11 hr loaded up on heroin 48
Woman Sues Over Having To Buy 2 Plane Seats (Feb '06) 12 hr pfft sorry I fahted 296
NH reaches out to Philippines 12 hr for cheap coconuts 2
Somersworth police log 12 hr Day old floater 3
Two arrested on drug charges, suspected in Seac... Fri Disgusted 3
Accused of driving at officers, suspect fights ... Apr 15 angry turkeys 3
•••
•••

Salem News Video

•••
Salem Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••