Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

Judged:

smartperson wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, ur a straight up moron, the more u write the more u show ur stupidity
I'm not the one that wrote "fashist" hahahahahah Who's the moron?

And I can spell
WTH

Oak Grove, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

Judged:

smartperson wrote:
Get a clue People, if the feds can do this to IT they can do it to anyone.
You are absolutely right!

By the way this indictment is worded, anyone or any business could be prey to this. This country is becoming just what I was taught as a child to be Communist Russia and we are all becoming responsible for each other.

This could effect any business, family or whatever. Did you do enough? What is enough? We are on dangerous ground here! If you think I am nuts, then you are the fool, I have been around for a long time and have watched how things have changed. There was a good article in the Salem paper of a man who fought in WWII at Normandy, he said it well.
WTH

Oak Grove, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

Judged:

What The Hell wrote:
That's a good reason to keep your nose clean then
This isn't about keeping your nose clean, it's about keeping other peoples nose clean. Soon we will be afraid to let people into our homes, they might get our property taken away and we get prison time, just because we did not do enough.
WTH

Oak Grove, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

Judged:

alma wrote:
<quoted text>Here is an idea...don't do anything illegal and you won't be bothered. Gee, how hard his that? I don't care if the feds, as you call them, come into my home and search until dawn....I have nothing in my home that is illegal. That's how you stay out of trouble. DUH!!!!!
Are you sure of that? Better check with EPA, Homeland Security and the many other regulatory agencies.

As a child my father said never give up your right for any reason. In the 70's the tides changes and people started using the I have nothing to hide ideology, he changed, by the mid 80's he saw where that was heading, he went back to never give up your rights for any reason, even when you have nothing to hide.

Today I watch people giving up their rights all day long, just fly, you give up more rights there than anywhere else in a given short period.
What The Hell

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

Judged:

WTH wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't about keeping your nose clean, it's about keeping other peoples nose clean. Soon we will be afraid to let people into our homes, they might get our property taken away and we get prison time, just because we did not do enough.
You're absolutely right. I don't want anyone coming in my house that might possess drugs. I'll call the police myself.
What The Hell

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

Judged:

WTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure of that? Better check with EPA, Homeland Security and the many other regulatory agencies.
As a child my father said never give up your right for any reason. In the 70's the tides changes and people started using the I have nothing to hide ideology, he changed, by the mid 80's he saw where that was heading, he went back to never give up your rights for any reason, even when you have nothing to hide.
Today I watch people giving up their rights all day long, just fly, you give up more rights there than anywhere else in a given short period.
And it seems that the Bush era started agencies like Homeland Security and all the other regulatory agencies.
And I don't know about you but I feel very comfortable with EVERYONE being searched from body to luggage before every flight I'm going to be on. I just hate that it adds so much more time to a simple flight. I wouldn't get on a plane knowing that people won't be checked out first. Would you? You'd be ok with your children boarding those flights with nobody being checked out? Your mother? Your wife? Not me
John Wall

Brunswick, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

Judged:

I was the contractor hired to develop zoe. I did so with many local subcontractors and suppliers. lots of money went into their pockets, including...

The local sherrif knew what was going on. Should he be indited? He sold a ton of his buffalo burgers at zoe. How much money did he make?

Many of you local Ozark hicks also worked at zoe for the past six years. Should they be indited?

How much money did the local economy take in because of zoe in the past six years? Are they helping fund Jimmy's defense? No. They take the money and bitch about the "homeless".

Ya'll are jealous hicks.
WTH

Oak Grove, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

If they are living there, they are not homeless.
Just Saying

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

Judged:

Let these fools go down with the bankrupt government they love so much, complete with needle-stabbing DUI checkpoints and airport molestation.

The America of 1776 would be as much a "foreign country" as Zoe is to them because they hate freedom and it truly shocks them to observe it.

Winds of change are coming, no matter how hard the blue-noses cling to their Daddy Government.

But why they are so intent on dealing as much violence as they can to harmless hippies, while they still can, just reflects on their character and willingness to waste energy cheering for a war on 40% of the American people.

Bill to legalize marijuana introduced in Washington
http://blog.chron.com/txpotomac/2011/06/reps-...

Cops say 40 years of war on drugs is enough
http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/2011/jun/...

Everyone will be judged in the end. I'm with the hippies.
Kids

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2011

Judged:

If parents weren't programmed to lie to their children then maybe their children would talk honestly to the parents! If you spout out 50's drug hysteria to your children they will laugh at you as if you were Ronald Reagan! I don't understand parents letting their children loose on the streets and then are amazed when they do drugs????
Drugs suck! I talk honestly to my children about drugs, sex and ZOE. We went one time to ZOE and my kids hated it. If the people who ran ZOE didn't purposely aim their advertisement toward teens and high schools then maybe they would not be in as much trouble???? Let the older brain dead, cult type idiots burn themselves out but don't try to go after children!!!!!! That destroyed the whole thing!
OK parents, bash me! I know where my kids are and who their friends are! I will do what ever needs to be done to keep my kids safe!
James

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2011

OK so is Zoe still open for camping? I did not attend the festivals, but love going there for the peace and quiet. I love camping at Echo bluff!
Two Pence worth

Waynesville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2011

Judged:

Which ever side of the drug controversy you may be on, there is one thing that no one seems to have noticed. No one, not the Feds, or the State, or the county Sheriff issued Mr. Tebeau a badge or a weapon to enforce the drug laws. What if the offence had been pouching on that land and he did not try to stop it? Do you think the law would be sitting on him? They are always trying to get us to enforce laws that they can not enforce them selves. For instance, the smoking ban. Who gets in trouble if some one lights up in the restaurant? The owner! I agree that the feds and other law enforcement people should have been there arresting the hard drug dealers. If the only thing that the camp was operated for was to facilitate the drug dealers and they were all under arrest, then the problem would have fixed it's self and Mr. Tebeau would have been out of business. Oh, but too bad, the Feds would not have been able to confiscate the property then.
LostForWords

Oak Grove, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

Judged:

Two Pence worth wrote:
Which ever side of the drug controversy you may be on, there is one thing that no one seems to have noticed. No one, not the Feds, or the State, or the county Sheriff issued Mr. Tebeau a badge or a weapon to enforce the drug laws. What if the offence had been pouching on that land and he did not try to stop it? Do you think the law would be sitting on him? They are always trying to get us to enforce laws that they can not enforce them selves. For instance, the smoking ban. Who gets in trouble if some one lights up in the restaurant? The owner! I agree that the feds and other law enforcement people should have been there arresting the hard drug dealers. If the only thing that the camp was operated for was to facilitate the drug dealers and they were all under arrest, then the problem would have fixed it's self and Mr. Tebeau would have been out of business. Oh, but too bad, the Feds would not have been able to confiscate the property then.
You are right about that, however Mr. Tebeau had asked for law enforcements help and they refused. It is not our job to do their job. Let's see today we have law enforcement using battering rams and assault weapons to do drug raids but an unarmed man is suppose to do something? The people who support all this are nothing but hypocrites then! We are not thinking like Americans then we are thinking more like Nazi Germany.
like-you know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2011

Everybody knows there were drug deals going on at Camp Zoe. Everybody.
It is partially believable the Tebeau didn't know the extent of it, since playing music and managing a band as busy as The Schwag is very time-consuming.
Why weren't the dealers arrested? They probably were- then put back into circulation to finger their suppliers, fellow dealers, and any high-dollar buyers.
Drug cops do that routinely and have done so for decades-they like long-term operations because they uncover entire networks, from production to distribution.
If you help them, you get a shorter sentence and it can be delayed for a couple of years.
Most of these hippy dealers are not thugs like the ones in the cartels and street/biker gangs, so it would be easy to imagine any of them helping the DEA/DOJ catch others.
Concerned American

East Alton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

Judged:

Local wrote:
I still go swimming at Zoe. I never have seen Jimmy Tebeau at Zoe while I am down their at least once a week swimming in Sinking Creek. I have been going to Camp Zoe, MO for many years. I see the same homeless people running Zoe, that have ran it the entire time Jimmy Tebeau owned it. They run Zoe as if they have always owned it, and they are running it now, as if Zoe is going to be home of Schwagstocks again. I will personally be very happy when these homeless Zoe people get evicted. ASAP is not soon enough. I will enjoy Zoe much better when this is finally DONE. Looks like its going fast with the real owner, Jimmy Tebeau, getting Indicted with this "Reality Check".
It's so sad how these small town non educated people are acting down there in Salem, Jimmy has completely turned Salem around before he decided to buy camp Zoe the town and the camp were in complete shambles!! Jimmy has put around $300.000 in repairs and modifications into the camp and has made it safe and usable once again. And those 7-10,000 concert goers that visit the camp 15 times a year put a small fortune into Salem with all the business they give the local stores and police department. I remember how Salem and Eminence was back in 02 before he bought the camp and let me tell you it wasn't pretty "Hillbilly Hell" comes to mind. I feel sad that Camp Zoe turned out the way it did but it wasn't Jimmy's fault in the least bit, there's nothing that goes on there that doesn't go on at any other music venue across the nation. He's obviously being singled out.
larry

Salem, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

Judged:

Concerned American wrote:
<quoted text> It's so sad how these small town non educated people are acting down there in Salem, Jimmy has completely turned Salem around before he decided to buy camp Zoe the town and the camp were in complete shambles!! Jimmy has put around $300.000 in repairs and modifications into the camp and has made it safe and usable once again. And those 7-10,000 concert goers that visit the camp 15 times a year put a small fortune into Salem with all the business they give the local stores and police department. I remember how Salem and Eminence was back in 02 before he bought the camp and let me tell you it wasn't pretty "Hillbilly Hell" comes to mind. I feel sad that Camp Zoe turned out the way it did but it wasn't Jimmy's fault in the least bit, there's nothing that goes on there that doesn't go on at any other music venue across the nation. He's obviously being singled out.
You've go to kidding, everything you posted is a complete joke. Got a laugh out of me. Hope that place and its un- bathed visitors are gone for good.
Sams_Flame

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2011

Ann wrote:
Jimmy Tebeau deserves to go to prison. He is a criminal. I hope that he has to serve 20 years in prison and with each passing day that he spends in prison, that he comes to understand that what he has done is morally and legally wrong!! But I'm sure that he will just be angry that he lost all of his money and that he got caught.
Heres an example of the closed mindedness of this country. This is a direct violation of our constitution you nazi. Ya Jimmy deserves to go to prison because hippies like his music and do drugs at the festivals wow so horrible. Its been happening since the 60s. This is just for bored and uptight government assholes to have somthing to do and harass all of those people in the name of a buck. Get a life whatever you are and worry about yourself instead of everybody else.
Boston

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

Judged:

Ann wrote:
Jimmy Tebeau deserves to go to prison. He is a criminal. I hope that he has to serve 20 years in prison and with each passing day that he spends in prison, that he comes to understand that what he has done is morally and legally wrong!! But I'm sure that he will just be angry that he lost all of his money and that he got caught.
Jimmy may be many things, to many people. But a crominal enterprise he is not. Plain and simple!!
Boston

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

Judged:

The Feds are crooks!
idiots

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

Judged:

What is really scary is that the people around here are more concerned with someone doing drugs at a concert than they are about the federal govt. taking someones land. Hope you enjoy that nice, clean drug free area in the death camp, too bad you didn't worry about the things that really matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of78
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Salem Forum right now

Search the Salem Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
lets name some junkies 34 min Yep 8
The latest on 'Phineas' the missing dog and the... 2 hr Update 203
Jackie Hobson Stacy (Oct '13) 3 hr Not special either 38
kara happel 3 hr inmate 5
is your electric bill high 4 hr NTjr 22
country corner cafe (Aug '12) 4 hr NTjr 52
Taxpayers paying for Woolmans kids special bus ... 4 hr EYE ROLLING 21
•••
•••