Is Obama the Antichrist?

Posted in the Salem Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Pastor Weston

Farmington, MO

#1 Mar 30, 2012
I think he may be.
Tricksie

Salem, MO

#2 Mar 30, 2012
Of course he is. And the world is coming to an end soon!
Gwally57

Harrisonville, MO

#3 Mar 30, 2012
He Is Pure Evil!How Could Anyone In Their Right Mind Even Consider Voting For Him Again.What Good Has He Done For The Average Working Person That Pays His Bills And Takes Responsibility For Themselves.If You Are A Parasite That Lives Off The People That Work For A Living For Generations You Will Vote For Him.Like Ronald Reagan Asked When He Ran For President,Are You Better Off Now Than You Was Four Years Ago?Hope And Change My Ass!!
Alex

United States

#4 Mar 30, 2012
He probably isn't THE Antichrist, but he probably is A Antichrist.
Tom

Salem, MO

#5 Mar 30, 2012
Gwally57 wrote:
He Is Pure Evil!How Could Anyone In Their Right Mind Even Consider Voting For Him Again.What Good Has He Done For The Average Working Person That Pays His Bills And Takes Responsibility For Themselves.If You Are A Parasite That Lives Off The People That Work For A Living For Generations You Will Vote For Him.Like Ronald Reagan Asked When He Ran For President,Are You Better Off Now Than You Was Four Years Ago?Hope And Change My Ass!!
I don't agree with everything he's done by any means, but he is FAR from being the worst President the U.S. has ever seen. Most people that I know are no better, nor no worse than they were 4 years ago. Polls show right now that Obama is beating Romney bigtime. Doesn't mean a whole lot necessarily, but worth mentioning.
he is not the antichrist

Salem, MO

#6 Mar 30, 2012
The Antichrist!--also described in the Bible as the "son of perdition" & the "beast"!
Like Hitler, who was one of history's antichrist archetypes, he will have great charisma & speaking ability, "a mouth speaking great things".
The Antichrist will rise to power on a wave of world euphoria, as he temporarily saves the world from its desperate economic, military & political problems with a brilliant 7-year plan for world peace, economic stability & religious freedom.
The Antichrist could well rise out of the current chaos in the former Soviet Union. The prophet Ezekiel names him as the ruler of "Magog", a name that Biblical scholars agree denotes a country or region of peoples to the north of Israel. Many have interpreted this to mean modern day Russia. His power base will include the leading nations of Europe, whose leaders, the Bible says, will "give their power & strength unto the beast."
The Bible even gives some clues about his personal characteristics. The prophet Daniel wrote that the Antichrist "does not regard the desire of women." This could imply that he is either celibate or a homosexual. Daniel also tells us that he will have a "fierce countenance" or stern look, and will be "more stout than his fellows"--more proud and boastful.
The 7-year peace-pact (or covenant) that is engineered by the Antichrist is spoken of a number of times in the Bible, & may even have already been signed in secret. The historic peace agreement signed between Israel & the PLO at the White House on September 13, 1993, vividly illustrates how dramatically events in the Middle East are presently moving in this direction.
Under the final terms of the Covenant, Jerusalem will likely be declared an international city to which Judaism, Islam & Christianity will have equal rights. Scripture indicates that the Jews will be permitted to rebuild their Temple on Mt. Moriah, where they revive their ancient rituals of animal sacrifice.
According to prophecy the Antichrist will not only be a master of political intrigue, but also a military genius. Daniel describes several major wars that he fights during his 7-year reign, apparently against the U.S. & Israel, who will oppose him during the second half of his reign.
For awhile, most of the world is going to think the Antichrist is wonderful, as he will seem to have solved so many of the world's problems. But , three-and-a-half years into his seven year reign he will break the covenant & invade Israel from the North.
At this time he will make Jerusalem his world capitol & outlaw all religions, except the worship of himself & his image. The Bible says that the Antichrist will sit in the Jewish Temple exalting himself as God & demanding to be worshipped.
It is at this time that the Antichrist imposes his infamous "666" one-world credit system...
Tom

Salem, MO

#7 Mar 30, 2012
Well, it only took 6 hours before the Bible came into play here. I had my money on it being 12 hours.

link please!

Thanks
Okie

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Mar 30, 2012
For there to be an anti-christ, there must be a God. Since there is no God, there is no anti-christ. But hey, keeping believing in the Boogey Man if you want.
salem guy

United States

#9 Mar 30, 2012
Anyone notice that during these recent solar flares our upper atmosphere reflected nearly 90 percent of the radiation back into space instead of nuking us like a giant microwave? That was awesome. Amazing all the things that just randomly happened to protect the life that randomly evolved on it. Makes me wanna go by a mega millions ticket, the odds are way better on that
Ronnie Van Zant

Warrensburg, MO

#10 Mar 30, 2012
Isn't it great how there is a scientific explanation for everything and we dont have to revert to the old superstitions that humans used to have to resort to in the olden days of ignorance? And isn't it awesome how science is always seeking truth and understanding and is able to adapt to new ideas and doesn't rely on the supernatural to explain anything?

Since: Apr 11

Clinton, MO

#12 Mar 30, 2012
Okie wrote:
For there to be an anti-christ, there must be a God. Since there is no God, there is no anti-christ. But hey, keeping believing in the Boogey Man if you want.
Than who gave you the ability to think? The boogey man?
Than who gave the boogey man to do this?
Ok, now you brought attention to yourself thinking you are all that and very intelligent.
This thought process is from the Devil himself. How sad for you. One day you will bow down and answer for that statement above. Than you will experience the Wrath of God. How sad.

Since: Apr 11

Clinton, MO

#13 Mar 30, 2012
Agree. But disagree on a couple of things.

1) The peace treaty will not be sign in private. Because the diplomatic affair between Israel and Muslim, anything of that magnitude will be publicizes, because the Anti-Christ wants his pat on the back. Because in the end times he will be called the "Peace Maker".
2) The Rapture will take place before the signing which will begin the Tribulation. Some believe the Rapture is in the middle, I believe in the beginning.

Since: Apr 11

Clinton, MO

#14 Mar 30, 2012
The above was a reply to "He is not the Anti-Christ".
salem guy

United States

#15 Mar 30, 2012
Ronnie Van Zant wrote:
Isn't it great how there is a scientific explanation for everything and we dont have to revert to the old superstitions that humans used to have to resort to in the olden days of ignorance? And isn't it awesome how science is always seeking truth and understanding and is able to adapt to new ideas and doesn't rely on the supernatural to explain anything?
science still hasn't figured out how you are smart enough to even breath Ronnie, they don't know it all yet.
Always Thinking

Pleasant Hill, MO

#16 Mar 31, 2012
What has Obama done for us as a country?
Do you really want Obama out of office?

Who has the best chance to beat Obama?
Do you feel government has gotten to much into your life?
Do you feel you are taxed enough?
If you wanted to start a business, do you feel government has made it too hard?
Do you feel our troops are in to many countries and spreed to thin?
Do you feel the President should send our troops to be killed without Congresses approval?

A total of 47% of independent voters said they would choose Ron Paul compared to 45% of independent voters choosing Mitt Romney against Obama, and 41% of independents saying they would choose Rick Santorum. If a Paul-Obama showdown were ever to take place, 47% of independent voters would vote for Paul, 81% republicans and 10% Democrats for a total of 45% of the vote. Obama would get just 40% of the independent vote in that contest, with 85% of the Democrats choosing Obama and 9% of Republicans choosing the President on election day in November. Obama would win the general election by a narrow one point margin if the election was held today between the two.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2012/01...
Ronnie Van Zant

Warrensburg, MO

#17 Mar 31, 2012
salem guy wrote:
<quoted text> science still hasn't figured out how you are smart enough to even breath Ronnie, they don't know it all yet.
Your imaginary god of love must be so proud of how you follow his commandments to spread peace and love amongst your fellow earth travelers. Did you know that science also has proven that atheists know more about the bible and religion than religious folks? And that people of the conservative persuasion are in general dumber than those who aren't? Look it up!

Sincerely,
Man of Science

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#18 Mar 31, 2012
Ronnie Van Zant wrote:
<quoted text>
Your imaginary god of love must be so proud of how you follow his commandments to spread peace and love amongst your fellow earth travelers. Did you know that science also has proven that atheists know more about the bible and religion than religious folks? And that people of the conservative persuasion are in general dumber than those who aren't? Look it up!
Sincerely,
Man of Science
kinda proud of ya for even poking yr head back out the shell after the collective ass kicking u took. But can ya back up anything you just said so we can get started? Study? Link? And please do better than last time

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#19 Mar 31, 2012
And one more thing u hypocrite, I can have a very civil disagreement with anyone who shows any intelligence and social grace. You come like a little Chihuahua barking its fool head off provoking me to kick you back to the curb and then dog me for it? No wonder u stand where u do on gun control, I would be afraid to act like you around people with guns too.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#20 Mar 31, 2012
Is it my hoodie you object to ronnie? Is that you stalking me creating confrontation?
chelsea

Salem, MO

#21 Mar 31, 2012
Ronnie Van Zant wrote:
<quoted text>
Your imaginary god of love must be so proud of how you follow his commandments to spread peace and love amongst your fellow earth travelers. Did you know that science also has proven that atheists know more about the bible and religion than religious folks? And that people of the conservative persuasion are in general dumber than those who aren't? Look it up!
Sincerely,
Man of Science
Of course atheists know a lot about the bible and religion. They need a backup plan for the moment they realize that they were wrong the whole time about there not being a God. Hope that works out for you!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Behind dollar general 24 min City councilman 14
thinking of you 1 hr dragon lover 2
abusive relationships (Sep '12) 2 hr jon die 35
rikki and tasha 3 hr natasha 11
Topix Police 5 hr Rob 7
curious 8 hr Curious 1
Why is gas so high here in Salem? 10 hr TruthBomb 5
Salem Dating
Find my Match

Salem Jobs

Salem People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Salem News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Salem

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]