jesse berry sentenced

Posted in the Salem Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
aunt- in-illinois

Granite City, IL

#1 Dec 8, 2011
finally jesse has been sentenced.life in prison,the berry family says we won, how ignorant are these people theres no winner in a situation like this.my niece is still dead and jesse is going to prison. what? did they think this was a game,i won and you lost.everybody lost especially brody.jesse killed andrea and has no remorse for what he did and that was very obvious in court today.he is nothing more than a selfish punk that does deserve to spend the rest of his life locked up and be somebodys susie.
SALEM

Salem, MO

#2 Dec 8, 2011
he has already been sentenced?????
stephanie

Bellevue, WA

#3 Dec 8, 2011
Im really sorry for ur loss...I went to school with Andrea and she was such a sweetheart. I had seen her a couple wks b4 her life was taken from her and she had Brody and u could see the absolute joy he brought to her life! And NOBODY won in this! And once again i'm sorry.
aunt- in-illinois

Granite City, IL

#4 Dec 9, 2011
yes, yesterday in franklin county. life in prison, unfortunately eligible for parole in 24 1/2 years.he probably wont get the first time in front of the parole board.
Lucy

Guernsey, WY

#5 Dec 9, 2011
Thank you for sharing. I was curios what had happened with this case.
I am sorry for your loss
Thinking

West Plains, MO

#6 Dec 9, 2011
Is this the jesse that drove the.firebird?.i seen it on the news this morning and was wondering?
True

United States

#7 Dec 9, 2011
We will all miss Andrea. She was a great person and a wonderful mom. Jesse deserves to rot in jail and after that go straight to hell. He not only took Andreas life but effected Brodys for the rest of his life. R.I.P. Andrea Ray.
does it matter

Salem, MO

#8 Dec 9, 2011
How can he possibly live with himself knowing what he did to an inocent woman? He forever took a daughter away from her parents, a sister away, and a friend that can never be replaced away. People say that he deserves forgiveness, but how can you possibly forgive someone that is such a monster? This boy is a monster, there is just no other word for him..He killed the mother of his child! Life is prison is not fair, not even close...He has a chance at life, but Andrea lost hers at his hands. And Brody lost an amazing mother, all because Jesse couldnt control his violent outbursts! Nothing seems fair about that! I know that we must forgive him, as the bible says, love the person, hate the sin....Well, I must say I have not gotten to that point yet....Yes, I hate the sin, but at this time, I can honestly say I hate the person as well..I pray that God helps me to forgive, but everytime I think about the pure terror Andrea must have felt, not only for herself, but for her son, I can't seem to find the words to desribe what I feel about Jesse. He gets to see his son, something Andrea will never again do. What makes him have that right? He lost the right to be a father to his son the minute he took Brody's mommy away from him. To Jesse's family, I am so very sorry for your loss, but you can visit Jesse and touch him and tell him you love him...Andrea's parents cannot! You, Jesse, you chose the life you have to live now, Andrea was not given that choice. And as for you Jesse. My prayer for you is that everyday you wake up to the fact that you took the life of an exceptional person and you should be punished for that....So may with every breath you take, may you suffer the same amount of suffering that you put our sweet Andrea through on the night you decided to take her life....WHAT GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO DECIDE WHEN HER TIME ON EARTH WAS OVER? So as for fair or not, justice or not....The only justice you will get will be when you stand before our God and you stand judgement for what you have done. May God always stay beside the Ray family and help them through the situation that you chose to put them in....
Vicky Mailes

Salem, MO

#9 Dec 9, 2011
In a way,he deserved the death penalty,life without parole will be better.This way,he can think about what he did to Brody and his Mom.This little boy deserved to get to know his mom,but I doubt he has many memories as young as he is.God Bless this little boy and the grand parents that are raising him.May Andrea R.I.P.
Ronette

Granite City, IL

#11 Dec 13, 2011
Jesse deserves more than life in prison. He showed no remorse in court. My sister not only lost her daughter, she lost her best friend.Brody lost his mother who loved him more than life itself.This is all at the hands of Jesse Berry.Andrea will never get to see her son grow up, graduate, get married and have children,Jesse doesnt deserve to see any of this either. I know my sister well enough to know that she will never say anything bad about Jesse to Brody.She will never say anything until he starts asking questions. I can only hope that Nita Messina doesnt fill his head with lies which she is the master of. You all can be sure that Brody will know what kind of person his mother was and how much she loved him and how much he meant to her.As far as Jesse goes, the only thing left to say is your dad murdered your mom.
Tragic

United States

#13 Dec 13, 2011
Ronette, I'm so sorry for your families loss - this is something that should have never happened and now he has been sentanced. So many people, especially Brody and Teresa have been made to suffer and it's really not fair. Like I said before, we all just have to pray and hope that everyone involved in Brody's life will honor not only Andrea, but also Brody, and only fill his life with love and the truth...and only when he's old enough to ask, and mature enough to handle the facts. Prayers still being said for EVERYONE who lost her and this includes those in Jesse's family who loved her as well and are still so sad without her.
Ronette

Granite City, IL

#14 Dec 14, 2011
Tragic wrote:
Ronette, I'm so sorry for your families loss - this is something that should have never happened and now he has been sentanced. So many people, especially Brody and Teresa have been made to suffer and it's really not fair. Like I said before, we all just have to pray and hope that everyone involved in Brody's life will honor not only Andrea, but also Brody, and only fill his life with love and the truth...and only when he's old enough to ask, and mature enough to handle the facts. Prayers still being said for EVERYONE who lost her and this includes those in Jesse's family who loved her as well and are still so sad without her.
Yes, my sister has been made to suffer,not only suffer the loss of Andrea,but Jake as well.We will all show Brody the love but there is nothing like the love of a mother. Brody will never want for anything, Theresa and Jim will make sure he has whatever he needs,especially the love and caring he so much needs.From what I have heard and seen the only ones in the Berry family that have showed any remorse,sadness is James and Danielle.
Just sayin

Salem, MO

#15 Dec 14, 2011
Truely a tragedy. So sorry for the family and the innocent child. May God wrap you in his protective arms.
Tragic

United States

#16 Dec 14, 2011
Ronette,
I can tell you that James & Danielle honestly do feel sadness and remorse, but so does the rest of the family. I'm not a family member of theirs but I have been someone who has been a shoulder to cry on (many, many times) for Jesse's sisters and believe me, this is devastating for them too. You are right that there is no love, like the love of a mother and I'm saddened that Brody will miss out on that. Again I'm sorry for your family. This never should have happened and I will pray for all involved. I also think about the fact that your sister lost Jake as well - and again, I've been a shoulder to cry on (many, many times) for the Messina girls regarding Jake as well. They really loved Andrea and Jake, and I know they love Abby as well. I hope that your family can eventually find peace and I really do pray you all will have no further heartache.
kat

Saint Robert, MO

#17 Dec 19, 2011
give him the juice and put him in a pine box so my tax payments go down
Really

Harrisonville, MO

#19 Dec 19, 2011
life4joeeaster wrote:
if only Joe Easter of crooked joes mower got life for killing those people he wouldn't be free ripping off people in this state anymore

I wondered how long it would take for the fellow who had a problem with his lawnmower to draw a parallel between capital murder and being overcharged for a deck belt. BRAVO SIR!(about 6 minutes!)
sad

Rolla, MO

#20 Dec 22, 2011
I can not help to think that Jessi has got 2 hots and a cott and can still wake up and see everyday. and also see his son...whats wrong when the system starts giving awards to killers? somethings wrong with this picture when you can kill your babies momma and still have parents rights..he should not be sitting their for life he needs to be put on death row and stop wasting tax payers money!!!!!!!!!! hope hes someones BI#CH!
Ronette

Granite City, IL

#21 Dec 26, 2011
Jesse doesnt deserve to see Andrea's child. If it was me, it would be a cold day in HELL before I would let that baby step one foot in the prison he is going to be in. In Illinois the guardian has to write a letter to the warden giving permission for a child to visit, then the warden has to give his ok. Hopefully its like that in MO.
DANIELLE BERRY

Clinton, MO

#22 Jun 13, 2012
REALLY?????? I DIDNT KNOW "WE WON!" THANKS FOR FILLING ME IN! CUZ FROM WHERE IM STANDING IT LOOKS LIKE WE ALL LOST! THANKS..... PRAYING FOR U RUDE PEOPLE!
Hmmm

Euless, TX

#23 Jun 13, 2012
DANIELLE BERRY wrote:
REALLY?????? I DIDNT KNOW "WE WON!" THANKS FOR FILLING ME IN! CUZ FROM WHERE IM STANDING IT LOOKS LIKE WE ALL LOST! THANKS..... PRAYING FOR U RUDE PEOPLE!
"Rude people"? Hmm, in case you didn't notice some of the people who posted on this thread are Andrea's family members. Maybe you should have a little more respect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shawn flood 43 min White boy 1
Missouri LP gas prices 50 min Huh 1
Why is McDonald's closed? 1 hr Huh 11
divorce and pregnancy 1 hr Huh 17
Poor Jessie Tripp Seay 4 hr CHRISTINE 1
Why Christians Make Great Libertarians 4 hr TimeForChange 1
Northwood R-IV (Feb '12) 11 hr parent 33
Salem Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Salem People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Salem News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Salem

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:10 am PST

NBC Sports 8:10AM
Chandler Catanzaro kicks way to NFC special teams honors
NBC Sports 8:20 AM
De'Anthony Thomas garners AFC special teams player of the week honors
Bleacher Report 9:43 AM
Offseason Should Start with Trading for Cutler
NBC Sports 2:15 PM
Should fantasy owners bench Eli Manning in Week 16?
Bleacher Report 5:58 PM
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick