Salem,MO Postal Service

Posted in the Salem Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Resident

Columbia, MO

#1 Apr 27, 2010
is it me or are 1/2 of the postal workers like really bad. for me. I have one of the worst postal workers I have ever seen Charles Grim, Helen Keller would do a better job.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#2 Apr 27, 2010
i feel this way about the inside of the actual post office, i mean come making us stand in line for 15 mins or more for a stamp put in another machine........ or have more people at the registers!
wtf

Lawson, MO

#3 May 9, 2010
wht ever happend to that brown-haird lady that worked the counter? she was the only one there who had a clue.
Had Enough

Jefferson City, MO

#4 May 9, 2010
Charlie Grim is the hardest, smartest person at the post office. If you don't believe just ask him.
Resident

Saint Louis, MO

#5 May 9, 2010
lol thank you so much for the laugh I needed that. Charlie Grim is a complete jack @$$ he is rude, has a very smart mouth, very lazy so I really hope you were being sarcastic.

WTF- if your talking about that kinda heavy setlady in her 40s then yeah she is a really good postal worker and so is the younger brunette. but they both still work there
wtf

Lawson, MO

#11 May 10, 2010
resident, the younger woman that worked there used to work at another PO (and trained by another postmaster other then DONALD apparently) thats why she had a clue.
And that charlie grimm sounded like that crazy hell of a nut postmaster they used to have at raymondville...that walter. he made charlie look like...hmmm...a normal person. could be related..
Resident

Salem, MO

#12 May 10, 2010
Grimm is the one that cant drive, is lazy and a complete dumbass. you cant miss his coke bottle glasses. wasWalter the one that retired about 2 yrs ago?
lpn_tink

Salem, MO

#13 May 10, 2010
I don't know about anyone else, but my mailman only come like 2-3 times a week anymore. It's ridiculous. When we first moved into our house, we got our mail at like 10:00 - 11:00 now when we do get mail, it is after 6:00 pm. It's ridiculous. Something needs to be done.
wtf

Lawson, MO

#14 May 11, 2010
resident, he retired last sept and had some huge dinner there at his retirement party, he was one of those eccentric individuals, VERY strange but a good guy overall even though he could be a smartass.
tea tree

Salem, MO

#15 May 11, 2010
Resident wrote:
Grimm is the one that cant drive, is lazy and a complete dumbass. you cant miss his coke bottle glasses. wasWalter the one that retired about 2 yrs ago?
THAT IS A VERY RUDE & LOW CLASS THING TO DO. TO MAKE FUN OF SOMEONES DISABILITY. TELL US ABOUT YOURS OR SOME ONE ELSE DO IT FOR YOU.
wtf

Lawson, MO

#16 May 11, 2010
tea tree wrote:
<quoted text>THAT IS A VERY RUDE & LOW CLASS THING TO DO. TO MAKE FUN OF SOMEONES DISABILITY. TELL US ABOUT YOURS OR SOME ONE ELSE DO IT FOR YOU.
whts he got wrong with him besides being a smartass?
Resident

Salem, MO

#17 May 11, 2010
I think I have a new mail carrier. some younger girl with brownish blonde hair. seems good and nice hopelly Grimm is off my route Helen Keller could of deliverd mail better than he does I also think he is a lil fruity with the postmaster Don Ive complained many times and so has other people and still nothing. yeah I remember Walter he was nice.
wtf

Lawson, MO

#18 May 12, 2010
Don is nothing for anybody to be fruity over, dont miss him at all when i lived in Salem. Glad i moved lol. he ALWAYS got my mail wrong, ALWAYS! plus he is the most disorganized individual i have EVER seen. At least walter was organized along with the other offices here around summersville...i guess its a "different places, different people" thing, there seem to be better quality people down here. Were u in Yukon?
grimmster

Cameron, MO

#19 May 18, 2010
Is it true that Grimm is now working in the post office in houston?
Iwish

Salem, MO

#20 May 18, 2010
he deliverd my mail here in Salem today.
rosie

United States

#21 May 19, 2010
Why the heck are you going to the post office anyway? They are a bunch of lazy union people waiting around to be laid off when USPS goes under.
william

Plattsburg, MO

#22 Jul 18, 2010
hey that isnt bad its when that girl carli hope who is married to a pretty nice guy, ends up cheating on him with one of the patrons employee. i thought that was not cool for them to do that. her name is CARI HOBSON she has long blonde hair so watch out you wives she will still your man
Ruth

Saint Robert, MO

#23 Jul 20, 2010
I don't know where you all live, but I get mail on time everyday, winter,spring,summer and fall. When I go into the post office all are nice and helpful to me. Are you being nice to them first? Trying saying hello and smiling works wonders! I think Salem Postal Workers are great.
justme

United States

#24 Jul 20, 2010
rosie wrote:
Why the heck are you going to the post office anyway? They are a bunch of lazy union people waiting around to be laid off when USPS goes under.
It's pretty funny when people post things on here when they know absolutely nothing about what they are talking about. First of all the postal workers are not union and the street workers work their ASSES off. The post office is suffering along with our mail delivery due to the lay-offs and they are short staffed but yet the government don't want them to have any overtime so sometimes they have to finish delivering mail on their own time. So before you go running off at the mouth you should try working the job yourself.
whatever

Salem, MO

#25 Jul 21, 2010
william wrote:
hey that isnt bad its when that girl carli hope who is married to a pretty nice guy, ends up cheating on him with one of the patrons employee. i thought that was not cool for them to do that. her name is CARI HOBSON she has long blonde hair so watch out you wives she will still your man
WILLIAM, you are an idiot who doesn't know sh&& so shut up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whats your favorite meal in town? 53 min JO CO 20
Behind dollar general 2 hr Zippo 17
Michael Watson 2 hr Russian 25
Dean Light 2 hr TruthBomb 3
Topix Police 3 hr TruthBomb 12
thinking of you 17 hr dragon lover 2
abusive relationships (Sep '12) 19 hr jon die 35
Salem Dating
Find my Match

Salem Jobs