|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

Slippery Richard wrote:
I'm pretty sure dr dolittle is gay too.
Ok dryed up dick. Is that a gay man or a gay woman?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

ujusdono wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true! The people sticking up for her don't seem to realize this yet. She's caused much trouble with families in this town and still continues to harass them. She's playing all of you.
If that's the problem, then stick to discussing what I did wrong - don't bring character insults, name-calling, and my marriage into it like you keep doing! There's nothing "adult" about that at all! Topix is not the appropriate place for an apology demand. You can't sit there and bash me for months on end, only to conclude that all you wanted all along was a resolution or an apology. You should have asked in the first place and have other options for communicating with me. I'd say to get over it, because you are lying about me "continuing to harass" families in Salamanca. I moved out of Salamanca for the reason of not wanting anything to do with anyone who lives there. I'm not "playing" anyone, either. Your point of view isn't fact, it's opinion. So is mine. Just because I'm not afraid to disagree with you doesn't mean I'm "playing" people!
Told u so

Southbridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

Katie Valentine wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's the problem, then stick to discussing what I did wrong - don't bring character insults, name-calling, and my marriage into it like you keep doing! There's nothing "adult" about that at all! Topix is not the appropriate place for an apology demand. You can't sit there and bash me for months on end, only to conclude that all you wanted all along was a resolution or an apology. You should have asked in the first place and have other options for communicating with me. I'd say to get over it, because you are lying about me "continuing to harass" families in Salamanca. I moved out of Salamanca for the reason of not wanting anything to do with anyone who lives there. I'm not "playing" anyone, either. Your point of view isn't fact, it's opinion. So is mine. Just because I'm not afraid to disagree with you doesn't mean I'm "playing" people!
Ok A. You have at least 3 options for privately communicating with me. Phone, text, email, facebook.
B. Disagreeing with people is fine but the facts are as follows: if someone disagrees with you, your actions should be to possibly argue with the person, if its a huge thing then you just stop talking to the person. Those are how a normal person should handle that type of situation. However YOU handled a disagreement about how john treated you as follows: first u disagreed (ok fine). Then when the text fight was going nowhere and you began making threats i blocked you number. Pay attention because here is where you went beyond the realm of normalicy. You DROVE TO JOHNS WORK to use the phone there to call and harass me(voicemail is still saved). I didnt answer, listened to the vm and then blocked the number. YOU THEN DROVE TO THE POLICE STATION because i had blocked you. Then for several months you, sue, jennifer, chailah, and god knows who else flipped out all over fb and topix about me.

Those are facts, not opinion.

And C. The name calling i have done is consistant with who and what you are. Check the definition of "psycho" you my dear are literally a psychopath. Again, true fact, not opinion.

You cannot dispute fact.
just sayin

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

all over a dress. how stupid.
dr dolittle dickless

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

Judged:

Katie Valentine wrote:
<quoted text>
welllll if this is really katie, than u won't mind dropping ur former friends names!!!
HIGH anxiety

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

dr dolittle dickless wrote:
<quoted text>welllll if this is really katie, than u won't mind dropping ur former friends names!!!
Yeah who are we ?? I would love to read that long a$$ list of everyone thats done you wrong lol wahhh
OH Damn

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

Told u so wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok A. You have at least 3 options for privately communicating with me. Phone, text, email, facebook.
B. Disagreeing with people is fine but the facts are as follows: if someone disagrees with you, your actions should be to possibly argue with the person, if its a huge thing then you just stop talking to the person. Those are how a normal person should handle that type of situation. However YOU handled a disagreement about how john treated you as follows: first u disagreed (ok fine). Then when the text fight was going nowhere and you began making threats i blocked you number. Pay attention because here is where you went beyond the realm of normalicy. You DROVE TO JOHNS WORK to use the phone there to call and harass me(voicemail is still saved). I didnt answer, listened to the vm and then blocked the number. YOU THEN DROVE TO THE POLICE STATION because i had blocked you. Then for several months you, sue, jennifer, chailah, and god knows who else flipped out all over fb and topix about me.
Those are facts, not opinion.
And C. The name calling i have done is consistant with who and what you are. Check the definition of "psycho" you my dear are literally a psychopath. Again, true fact, not opinion.
You cannot dispute fact.
I love how you stated she has 3 options of getting in touch with you privately, even though you listed 4, yet all 4 can be done on 1 smart phone, ahhh, WTF was i talking about oo yeah, you went on to say that you keep blocking her numbers when she calls you, so now we're back to 0... i cant keep up with this shit!
OH Damn

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

Judged:

Katie Valentine wrote:
<quoted text>
wanna go out sometime? after the STD shit is all cleared up of course, i'm down to smush
ur a retard

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

Told u so wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol i said "at least" 3... I blocked her number long ago, and then she changed her number. Mine is still the same, as is my email address.
seems to me if katie was really on here posting, she'd drop ur name like a bomb, i know i would.
Told u so

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

My boyfriend thinks katie is hot. That's the only reason I hate her so much.
sickNtired

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

Told u so wrote:
Imposter

Since: Feb 12

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

Told u so wrote:
Sounds to me that if your boyfriend thinks shes hot,than maybe you shouldnt be with him if you think he might cheat on you.I think plenty of girls are hot,but I'd never cheat on her and the last thing I'd ever do was tell her I think someone else is hot.
OH Damn

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

Told u so wrote:
That wasnt me lol. I dont have a bf.
OBVIOUSLY!!

jk, my trolling is done for the day!
Kaylee Turk

Salamanca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

dr dolittle dickless wrote:
<quoted text>welllll if this is really katie, than u won't mind dropping ur former friends names!!!
She has dropped many names but most of her comments have been deleted. Maybe she'll do an update of her hater list for us. Haha Haha
Remember me

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Katie Valentine wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Salamanca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jarred Jacobs 6 min Sigh 3
Tony's Taste Freeze 1 hr SadCustomer 1
Nicole small crouse 1 hr Truth 2
jimtown removal 2 hr The ONE and ONLY C O 261
Carmens inner circle 3 hr duh 11
Arlene Bova 21 hr Secret 17
pam fry john morrison 22 hr what??? 3

Search the Salamanca Forum:
•••
•••