interesting

Charleston, WV

#1 Mar 25, 2012
What do u think about cps?
I hate them

Huntington, WV

#2 Mar 26, 2012
Cps has way to much power!!!! They take kids away From parents that are trying then giving kids back to drug addicts that were cooking meth in the same house the kids were living. It's soo sad and CPs is such a pathetic joke. Kanawha county CPs is anyway. I work in the school system and it is amazing how the kids that really need better homes CPs won't do shit but the kids that have decent hard working trying parents CPs takes there kids. We really need to take a stand and get the shit straightened out at the kanawha county office. They do things that are illegal and they aren't in it for the best interest for the children. They are bias! I hate them but I know what goes around comes around so one day something bad will happen to all the crooked ones in that office!
umm no

Charleston, WV

#3 Mar 26, 2012
I hate them wrote:
Cps has way to much power!!!! They take kids away From parents that are trying then giving kids back to drug addicts that were cooking meth in the same house the kids were living. It's soo sad and CPs is such a pathetic joke. Kanawha county CPs is anyway. I work in the school system and it is amazing how the kids that really need better homes CPs won't do shit but the kids that have decent hard working trying parents CPs takes there kids. We really need to take a stand and get the shit straightened out at the kanawha county office. They do things that are illegal and they aren't in it for the best interest for the children. They are bias! I hate them but I know what goes around comes around so one day something bad will happen to all the crooked ones in that office!
I think your facts are wrong! I know for a fact that CPS works in the best interest of the child. I don't think you working in the school system let's you investigate a home situation. The school systems do not know what abuse and neglect is. You need to get all of your facts before you talk about something you know nothing about. Stick to what you know.... Bitching about not getting paid enough and teaching the children NOTHING!
your an idiot

Huntington, WV

#4 Mar 27, 2012
umm no wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your facts are wrong! I know for a fact that CPS works in the best interest of the child. I don't think you working in the school system let's you investigate a home situation. The school systems do not know what abuse and neglect is. You need to get all of your facts before you talk about something you know nothing about. Stick to what you know.... Bitching about not getting paid enough and teaching the children NOTHING!
**** YOu must be one of the crooked ones! I work in the school system and my husband is a lawyer. Unlike YOU! We have no debt and I dont need to the money from my job. I work because I enjoy it. I dont do it for the money. I see first hand what cps does to children and to good parents! They are a joke and it is honestly really sad. No point in arguing with you because *YOU* know nothing. BTW Teachers are taught and take the same classes the POS social workers take to be trained to notice abuse. I cant tell u situations but I promise u everyone at the kanawha county court house know they are worthless and have to much power. People like you that are oblivious to the situations and defend them are the reason CPS has so much power. So please dont post shit on this site acting as if you know because you dont!!!
seriously?

New York, NY

#5 Mar 28, 2012
your an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>**** YOu must be one of the crooked ones! I work in the school system and my husband is a lawyer. Unlike YOU! We have no debt and I dont need to the money from my job. I work because I enjoy it. I dont do it for the money. I see first hand what cps does to children and to good parents! They are a joke and it is honestly really sad. No point in arguing with you because *YOU* know nothing. BTW Teachers are taught and take the same classes the POS social workers take to be trained to notice abuse. I cant tell u situations but I promise u everyone at the kanawha county court house know they are worthless and have to much power. People like you that are oblivious to the situations and defend them are the reason CPS has so much power. So please dont post shit on this site acting as if you know because you dont!!!
Oh but I do know you ignorant so called teacher. Also-- I don't have debt either? I work because I want to help others. And no-- cps does not have power-- u have a problem speak to ur legislatures! Ass!
I hate them

Huntington, WV

#6 Mar 28, 2012
[QUOTE who="seriously?"] <quoted text>
Oh but I do know you ignorant so called teacher. Also-- I don't have debt either? I work because I want to help others. And no-- cps does not have power-- u have a problem speak to ur legislatures! Ass![/QUOTE]

Like I said no point in arguing with you because you have no clue what really goes on. You can't just believe what u hear on the news.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saint Albans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 11 min fitness-guru 58,823
matt halstead and davey allen (Jan '12) 6 hr SummerNitro 14
Does April Lemaster still live in the SA area???? 12 hr Old friend 3
Samantha Miller 12 hr gotouttawolfpen 32
amy womack (Jun '13) 14 hr truth 10
Chad Withrow 17 hr ASSuming as usual 2
#1 sa topix (Jan '11) 17 hr Katie 11

Saint Albans Jobs

Saint Albans People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Saint Albans News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Saint Albans

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]