First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ok so

Hurricane, WV

#1 Jan 19, 2011
Is he not the sexiest thing you've ever seen?!?
Droc

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Jan 19, 2011
Yay lol
hellyeah!

Hurricane, WV

#3 Jan 19, 2011
He's so hot!
Anna

Saint Albans, WV

#4 May 10, 2011
Devan likes to have sex with ladybugs.:D
Being Bi Is Not Fun

Hurricane, WV

#5 Sep 18, 2011
Yeah, Devan is the real ladies man and he loves boys too.
Family Friend

Charleston, WV

#6 Sep 19, 2011
Hes a good kid who is getting ready to ship out to the military leave him alone he has my full respect and support.
droc

United States

#7 Mar 9, 2012
woot woot
1 post removed
Grizz

Charleston, WV

#9 Mar 20, 2012
Hot? He looks like he was just a squirt away from being deformed. And whats up with his breath. WOW. Wish he would brush his teeth more than once a week. I know now why his GF broke up with him. That and his....small willie she said.
just someone

Lewisville, TX

#10 Apr 5, 2012
hes sexy as f*ck
droc

Astoria, NY

#11 Apr 18, 2012
Grizz wrote:
Hot? He looks like he was just a squirt away from being deformed. And whats up with his breath. WOW. Wish he would brush his teeth more than once a week. I know now why his GF broke up with him. That and his....small willie she said.
Keep talking shit and that .40 will be in your ass
droc

Astoria, NY

#12 Apr 18, 2012
Grizz wrote:
Hot? He looks like he was just a squirt away from being deformed. And whats up with his breath. WOW. Wish he would brush his teeth more than once a week. I know now why his GF broke up with him. That and his....small willie she said.
and what gf broke up with me cuz I'm pretty sure I still have one ? you're a dude talking s*** about how another dude looks. did I f*** your girl? sorry about that. nahhhh no I'm not
2 posts removed
the girlfriend

New York, NY

#15 Jun 13, 2012
Grizz wrote:
Hot? He looks like he was just a squirt away from being deformed. And whats up with his breath. WOW. Wish he would brush his teeth more than once a week. I know now why his GF broke up with him. That and his....small willie she said.


Lmfao I love how people have nothing better to do than talk sh!t. He's a great guy & father figure to my daughter. & whoever said he had a " small willie " was sadly mistaken lol its anything but. Talk sh!t all you want.. you're not the one that wakes up to him every morning & I wouldn't have it any other way (:
droc

New York, NY

#16 Jun 13, 2012
his parade just got rained on baby lol I love you. but apparently you broke up with me cuz my small Willie :( how could you baby. I love when people talk shit ESP on topix lol
the girlfriend

New York, NY

#17 Jun 13, 2012
droc wrote:
his parade just got rained on baby lol I love you. but apparently you broke up with me cuz my small Willie :( how could you baby. I love when people talk shit ESP on topix lol
I like when people fill me in on stuff that happened in my life and I didn't even know about! Thanks guys!! But I love you too babe
mee

Kenova, WV

#18 Jun 18, 2012
the girlfriend wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmfao I love how people have nothing better to do than talk sh!t. He's a great guy & father figure to my daughter. & whoever said he had a " small willie " was sadly mistaken lol its anything but. Talk sh!t all you want.. you're not the one that wakes up to him every morning & I wouldn't have it any other way (:
both of you are sluts.. down right discusting people bekah you aint nothing but a hoe thats why when he was gone you were waking up to another guy you nasty bitch
youuuuuuu suck

New York, NY

#19 Jul 8, 2012
mee wrote:
<quoted text>
both of you are sluts.. down right discusting people bekah you aint nothing but a hoe thats why when he was gone you were waking up to another guy you nasty bitch
and who might she have been waking up to?
droc

New York, NY

#20 Jul 8, 2012
mee wrote:
<quoted text>
both of you are sluts.. down right discusting people bekah you aint nothing but a hoe thats why when he was gone you were waking up to another guy you nasty bitch
I'm a slut lmao f**k you. jealous much. you're talking s**t behind a name. who was she waking up to so I could beat someone's a**. and if
you wanna talk s**t come to us man I got somethin I need to put to use anyway
Jenn

United States

#21 Aug 23, 2012
I personally think this is the most pathetic website ever created. Devans my step nephew AND lives wth me and isnt nasty. Whoever said that needs to have their eyes checked. I love em like a brother...him and Becca both...so those of U who wanna shit talk either one of them...FUCK U N ID SAY U SERIOUSLY NEED TO FIND SUMTHIN BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR SPARE TIME OTHER THEN SHIT TALK ANY N EVERYBODY ON THIS DUMBASS WEBPAGE! GBYE NOW!
biggums

Charleston, WV

#22 Sep 9, 2012
ahhhh i cant remember his name but i know she was fucking around on him while he was gone!!!!! ill have to get back to you on it but i know fasho she was. damn im having a brain fart right now and cant think but i remember talking to him about it and he told me not to tell. said his girl had a baby and shit but was with sonebody else and not to start drama. DAMN what was this guys name???
meeee

Bronx, NY

#23 Oct 26, 2012
biggums wrote:
ahhhh i cant remember his name but i know she was fucking around on him while he was gone!!!!! ill have to get back to you on it but i know fasho she was. damn im having a brain fart right now and cant think but i remember talking to him about it and he told me not to tell. said his girl had a baby and shit but was with sonebody else and not to start drama. DAMN what was this guys name???
good luck on that there biggums

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saint Albans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for some discreet St Albans Sweet Putan... 13 min Kennygee 1
secretly lesbian 39 min wrong2 31
The Latest Drama At The Eldorado (Apr '11) 41 min Kennygee 22
SA cop twin Thu Cat Daddy 3
dylan loveless Thu messingwiththewro... 6
st albans drivers Thu Don Joey 2
smileys Thu Don Joey 2
Saint Albans Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Saint Albans People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Saint Albans News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Saint Albans

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:04 pm PST